The Truth

What is fanservice?

 

I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER MUHAHAAA.... awkward... sorry 

ENJOY wink 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew’s POV

I was worried about Key. His look on his face told me he was sad. I saw him glancing at Jonghyun. His eyes were watery and red. Finally we were at our last song. It was like we were here for hours. I stood up and walked to Key. Suddenly I bumped into something… Jonghyun stood there with a surprised look on his face.

“What happened, Key? What’s wrong with your leg?” He said.

“Jonghyun! Don’t you know why Key is like this? Why he is this sad?” I said furious.

“No? Why would I know?..”

“Do you know Shin Se Kyung? I heared she was dating ‘someone’.”

“…..But…” Jonghyun said whispering.

“It’s all over the internet you moron!” Key yelled while one tear escaped his eye.

Jonghyun completely ignored Key and walked away without saying anything. Why is he like this?  If it goes on like this Key would do something horrible with himself. I can’t let that happen.

We headed back to our dorm. It was 3PM now and I was hungry as hell.

“Key, would you like to have some chicken with me?” I asked.

“…” No response. I have to cheer him up, it’s the only thing I can do know.

“We’re going. You probably feel better after eating chicken. You know, chicken makes me so happy when I’m sad. …”

Minho’s POV

“We’re going to eat chicken now! I’ll let you know when were going back to the dorm!” Onew shouted with a bright smile on his face.

I wonder where Jonghyun is. He should be somewhere… ah! There he is.

“Jonghyun, are you coming with us? We’re going to the dorm.” I asked him.

I looked at his face, it was like he didn’t hear me. “Jonghyun-hyun!” Taemin yelled.

“Huh- What?.. Oh yeah, I’ll come with you guys.” He said.

Why is he acting like this? I’ve never seen him this way before. I’ll ask him when we get to our dorm.

I wonder why I asked Jonghyun to come with us. I’ve never been alone with Taemin at the dorm… *imagining things*… Argh, what am I thinking, I’m such a ert..

“Minho, why is you face red? … Were you thinking of me?” Taemin asked with a smirk on his face.

Wait… why is Taemin acting like this, normally he’s very shy and… I looked at his face, seeing a big grimace on it.

“pfuh… No, I’m not thinking of you… tss haha…” I said awkwardly.

“Just admit it, Minho. I know who you are.” Taemin said… again with a smirk on his face.

“Gosh, Taemin. You make me feel like I’m some sort of e.” I said blushing.

“pha…..PHAHAAHA.. Minho-hyung, ur so funny. I was just acting. J” He laughed.

Jonghyun’s POV

Why are they so lovy-dovy with each other? I can’t stand it. It’s just not normal, two guys loving each other. I’m constantly thinking about Kibum… I can’t get him out of my mind. I want to be like everyone else.

Few minutes later we arrived at home.

“Were are Onew and Key?” I asked Minho.

“They went to eat chicken.” Minho responded.

Thoughts from yesterday went through my mind. Why was Kibum hugging Onew? It was like they were in love or somethin’. I don’t remember Onew falling for guys…

“Yah! Jonghyun… What’s the matter? You’ve been acting weird recently.” Minho asked me.

“What? No… I’m fine, I’m just… you know-…” While I was finishing my sentence, Minho put his hand around Taemin’s waist, making him giggle. “Can you guys please stop doing these things? It’s so…weird…”

“Why would we? If you can do this with Key-umma then Minho can do this with me… right?” Taemin said with a smile planted on his face. Why did he bring Key to the conversation? I did’t want to think about him. I didn’t know what to say, they probably won’t understand me.

“Common’ Jonghyun. Please tell us. We don’t want to see you acting like this.” Minho said.

The shinee members are the only ones I can really trust. I’ll just tell Minho about this.

“… Minho, can I talk with you for a moment?” I asked him while Taemin left the room and turned the tv on.

“Yeah sure, what’s the matter?”

“I’m dating a girl right now because… I want to be like everyone else. I can’t stop myself from loving Kibum. He the most beautiful guy I’ve ever seen. Whenever I’m with him my heart beats a hundred times faster. I want to stop this feeling, I don’t want to let our fans down by telling them I’m …gay…”

“So your dating a girl and by doing that you want to forget Key? I saw he wasn’t very happy at the fan sign event this morning.”

“How can I go back to a normal person? I don’t wan-“

“What are you saying, Jonghyun? Your blocking your own feelings right now. Your pushing you true feelings to the side. That’s not the best thing to do. Being gay is normal too. If you love someone then show it, whether it’s a woman, animal, plant, lamp or a guy.” (Saw the nigahiga thingy there? Lamp? Plant?.....No? okay…)

“I don’t know what to say… You’re totally right there, Minho. I’m not used to this. I’ll go to Key and tell him the thruth.” Minho is really smart at these things. Smiling at the event today was hard enough for me.

“I’ll drive you there hyung. Taemin, we’re out for a while!”

Onew’s POV

“Yah, Key. Eat your chicken! It’s getting cold!” I yelled.

“Who cares for this damn chicken. I’ve been dumped a while ago, remember?”

“Don’t think about it, it will make it only worse.”

“I’m glad your with me hyung. You were really supportive.”

Wait, is this me or is it getting hot in here. I laid my hands on my cheeks who were  almost burned

Sadly, our chicken was in our bellies so we had to go. We were wandering in the streets for a while, saying nothing to each other. Then, we came by a little park with seats.

“Let’s go seat there and rest for a while.” I said.

An awkward silence followed when we sat on the bank. I laid my hand next to my body and accidently touched Key’s hand. I breathing became heavier which was very embarrassing to hear. I thought about the kiss I gave him yesterday. Maybe I have feeling for Key…

I looked at him. I saw a beautiful guy sitting next to me, his eyes closed. I didn’t want to turn my head away from him. He looks so innocent right now.

I slowly bended myself towards him, while widening my arms. It’s already late and I don’t want to make him freeze.

Minho’s POV

We finally arrived at the restaurant they ate.

“They’re not here.” Jonghyun said.

“Let’s go find them.”

We walked down some streets when we passed by a little park. Maybe they were there. I came closer to look through the trees who surrounded the little grass field. I took in sight a few seats with some people on it. I looked closer seeing two people hugging each other.

I couldn’t really see their faces so I went into the park. My sight was a little better now due the lanterns on the sides. Onew and Key set there, hugging each other very tight.

“Minho! What are you doing? Did you find them?” Jonghyun asked me with wide eyes.

His head turned towards Onew and Key. He can’t see this. I put my hand on his eyes so he won’t see anything.

“Minho, what are you doing? Let me see!” Jonghyun pushed my hand to the side.

There he stood. His eyes widened and his face was frozen.

“Jonghyun, we can go ba-“

“No… I… don’t want… don't want to go..” He said shivery. I saw a tear rolling down his cheek.

Poor Jonghyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while ago, my friend asked me to write ....... I love reading it but ...writing is just soo FREAKIN' EMBARRASSING!! blush (that was me exploding)

Yeah....so... I don't know when i'm going to finish my next chapter. I'm confused by my own story! indecision

 

Tell me: WHO IS YOUR BIAS? 

heart