He Touched Me

What is fanservice?

 

CHAPTER 14

Key’s POV

The next morning, we had to leave for Japan. We woke up early to pack all our stuff. Me and Jonghyun shot some glances at each other before but we didn’t really talk.

The desire of talking to him began to grow bigger and bigger. I wasn’t quite sure if he had that same feeling… Wait no, I think he has that desire, you want to know why? Because he’s now staring at me like… like Onew always stares at chicken, and yes, this makes me feel very uncomfortable.

We were standing outside with our luggage and we were about to board the plane. Me and Onew were chit chatting a bit about some recent groups that caught our eye. Our manager came and told us we could board the plane. I wanted to sit next to Onew, I normally sit next to Minho or Jonghyun but Minho wanted to sit next to Taemin which I expected and Jonghyun… I wasn’t ready to sit next to that guy, especially when I told him I’m not going to make it easy for him. He won’t win me that fast.

We picked up our suitcases and went inside where we saw some beautiful seats to sit on. It’s so luxurious! A noona who was guiding us said we could take the seats at the very back. I sat down and looked outside the window where I saw many other planes leaving for their planned destination. Ah~ the weather was so nice.

I turned my head to look if Onew was already sitting next to me but he wasn’t. There was someone else sitting next to me who was looking at me with big puppy eyes and with a playful smile planted on his face. Jonghyun.

“Why are you sitting next to me? Onew was supposed to sit here.” I said.

“Can’t I sit here? I think the view is so pretty from here.” He said looking in my eyes. I know what he meant by ‘the view’.

“Where is Onew?” I asked, losing my patience.

“Here I am!” Someone popped his head between two chairs right before us and looked at us with a big smile.

“Why aren’t you sitting here!?” I pointed at Jonghyun who gave me a sad look.

This plane will take off in a few minutes. Please take your seat

“Guess we have no time to change seats now, Kibummie.” Jonghyun said while giving a I-won face.

I saw Onew picking a book from his bag and he started reading it with attention. I actually don’t deserve this situation. I bet Jonghyun is going to be sweet to me and say those stupid fluffy phrases to win me back. I’m sick of that.

I looked at Jonghyun who was reading a magazine which surprised me a lot. I thought he was going to stare at me the whole flight.

“Yah, Jonghyun.”

“What?” He looked at me with big eyes.

“Don’t disturb me during this flight. It’s not that if you’re sitting next to me that you can just say whatever you want, got that?” I gave him a serious glance.

“I… didn’t really plan to do all those thing, you know.” He looked quite innocent. It seems like he’s telling the truth…

“Well…okay.” That was the last thing I said to him that flight. We didn’t talk to each other, just minding our own business. We were acting like we didn’t know each other. And truthfully… it did hurt me.

---

I put my clothes on my bed, which was very luxurious and comfortable, to sort them in the closets. We were going to stay here for a few days so I personalized my room a bit.

I stretched myself and laid down on my bed, just relaxing a bit, forgetting all my recent worries who were all related to him.

I dozed off and began dreaming. About Jonghyun who gave me a soft kiss on my lips, longing after a tight hug which I gave him right away. His hands gently from my hair to my shoulders. “Jonghyun…-hyung…”

Jonghyun’s POV

“Aishh… Where did I leave my toothbrush?” I explored my suitcase but I couldn’t find it.

“Are you looking for your toothbrush, hyung? Kibum-hyung said he was going to pack them in his suitcase.” Taemin clarified for me. “Ah thanks, Taemin!”

Great. So now I have to enter the fox’s room without his permission? This was going to be a hell, I can imagine him nagging at me while I’m not even inside his room.

I knocked a few times on his door but I didn’t get any response. He’s probably out with Onew so this means I can enter, right? …

I slowly pulled the handle down and pushed the door. I looked inside and noticed there was nobody there so I just shut the door quickly behind me.

“Oh toothbrush~ Where the hell are you~? Ah! Found it!” I picked up the little case with my stuff in it.

“Jonghyun…-hyung…” A shock went through my spine. I stiffened. Is there someone here? I thought I didn’t see anyone here a moment ago. I managed to slowly turn around and take a look in the room when I noticed someone lying on key’s bed. Wait… Isn’t that Kibum himself? Did he just call my name?

“Kibum… yah… Kibum.” I whispered but he just lay there without making any movements.

“Ki-bummie…. Wake-up… Kibu-.” He suddenly got up, eyes still closed.

“Are you awake? This is creepy, Key.” He came closer and closer to me with his hands stretched out. I walked back while he came closer when I reached the wall. Key still stretching his arms out in my direction.

“What are you going to do?” I couldn’t go anywhere now. I was trapped in a corner when all of a sudden two hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. Pushing me towards the bed and elbowing me when I lost my balance and landed on his bed. “Stop it! You’re sleepwalking, Kibum!” I tried to free myself but he held onto my shoulders holding me down. He was surprisingly strong.

“J…Jjong?” He said still in trance. What the hell is he imagining right now? Probably having with me in his dreams. “Jjong…-ah…I…don’t..know..”  He stuttered. What is he trying to say? He lost his grip and just sat there on his knees on top of me. “No!” He yelled.. Tears were forming in his still closed eyes. One escaped his eye and fell down on my cheek. “Kibum… You…crying?” I know he couldn’t hear me but I didn’t expect him to cry now.

“Jonghyun… I...’m ..I just… don’t..” I paused his sentence…wait, can I even call that the beginning of a good sentence?... “I don’t want you… to be with that g….girl..anymore…” My jaw dropped. “You….want to know why?.... Jealousy… feeling of being cheated on…. Stupidity… because” Another tear of him fell on me, “.. I still love you… and I don’t know why… I still love…. A fool like you.” This is my limit, I can’t take this anymore. Kibum was crying so hard right now, tears falling down like a waterfall, making my face wet. I don’t care anymore, I just don’t care how much this hurts me, it’s him who’s hurting right now. The pain he’s feeling. All he has endured till now.

I pulled Kibum into a hug. Whether he's awake or not. I caressed him, defended him, held him and I didn’t want to let go.

“Jonghyun?” Kibum lifted his head which was now a few inches away from mine, looking at me with big, puffy, red eyes. “What… happened? Wait… no. Forget what I just said. I don’t really remember everything but don’t… please don’t remember the words I just said.” He looked quite serious. “Okay...” I wasn’t planning on forgetting what he said. It was such a big deal so how do I even forget that?

He stood up and fixed his clothes. He glanced at me and began blushing, but covered his face in his hands. I got up and also fixed my clothes and my hair a bit. I was sweating a lot because of my nervousness when a certain person was ‘playing’ with me while sleepwalking. I noticed Kibum looking for something.

“Are you looking for this?” I held a tissue in front of his face. “Oh… Yes..tha-” I pushed away his hand and wiped his tears away. “Don’t do that. I’ll do it myself.” He took the tissue out of my hands and walked away.

Someone knocked on the door and entered. Minho came inside and was surprised when he saw Kibum wiping of tears with a tissue.

“Jonghyun! What have you done?” Minho shot a glance at me.

“He … he touched me…” Kibum said with a sad looking face, running into Minho’s arms.

“What?! I didn’t do that! You…you!” While Minho was comforting him, kibum stuck his tongue out to me doing a  ‘merong~’ motion. “Key!” Argh, this guy…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my~! Sorry sorry sorry sorry, I haven't been updating for a while now. SCHOOL, you know... :(

But I missed writing so much! I promise I'll update more this week and the following weeks when I have time.

Anywaaaays 

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! THANK YOU for subscribing! heart

My mom said SHINee's ugly.... She only liked Jonghyun a little bit... I was like

Found the perfect GIF to imagine how Key pushed Jjong on his bed :D

LOL

And I  apolagize for not putting any 2min in my chapter... SO HERE

You're probably all like:" LET JONGKEY BE A FREAKING COUPLE AGAIN." 

 

Oh yeah, and happy birthday to our MINHO and ONEW who's birthdays were this month!

AND also Please read this FANFIC! Me and my friend are writing it in class! XD 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101231/hidden-wishes-2min-romance-shinee

But once, we got caught and I had to give the FREAKING fanfic to my teacher T^T We Were Like

So the following 30 minutes of that lesson me and my friends were like

So at the and we just made up some things to get our fanfic back ! AND WE DID THAT: WITH SUCCESS

So we walked out of the classroom like