Forgetting is My Solution

What is fanservice?

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Jjong! Let go!” He tried to free himself from my hands but my grip was too strong. I’m kind of happy he called by the nickname he gave me a long time ago.
“Just listen to me, Kibum!” I pulled on he’s hand to make him face me.
“How can I listen to you stupid reasons?! Just go back to your perfect girlfriend!”

He shot a dead glare at me, something I didn’t see for a while. My girlfriend… I really don’t know what to do  now.

I like my girlfriend but Kibum is the one I truly love. “I’m sorry… I don’t know what to do…”  I finally said.

“I don’t want to hear it, Jonghyun. I’m leaving.” He said harshly.
He grabbed my hand, pushed me back -which made me lose my balance a bit- and walked away.

 

Key’s POV

I can’t believe he said this to me: I’m sorry. The words echoed in my head. “Key… Key! Hey, Kibum!” 
“Huh? Oh what? Sorry, I wasn’t really listening…” I didn’t know Onew was speaking to me.

“Everything alright? How did it go?” He asked with a concerned look.
“We didn’t really say something special… He didn’t change for a bit. Why doesn’t he just hang out with his girlfriend..” And yes, I’m mad. Mad at Jonghyun.

“It’s okay, he just needs some time to be ready to tell how he really feels.” Onew said while embracing me with his warm arms. It made me feel good, I gained a little bit of energy due to the hug.

“We have to leave now,” Minho said, “ where is Jonghyun? Is he still in that room?” We all looked at the door when Jonghyun came outside with his hands covering his face.

His shoulders were going up and down with little shocks which made me wonder why he was doing that.

I looked closely and saw the white piece of tissue between his face and his hands.
Is he crying? Why is he crying?  Jonghyun walked away in a fast pace.
“Jonghyun!” Taemin yelled. I wasn’t the only one who was shocked.

We hate it when someone of us is crying, it makes us lose courage.

We walked to the car, getting ready to go back to the dorm. *beep-beep*
“Oh, I’ve got a message…,” Onew said, “it’s from Jonghyun.” Everyone looked at Onew with a thoughtful face.

“He texted: I’m going to sleep somewhere else tonight. Don’t worry about me.”  

“What? Where is he going to sleep? With some friends?” Minho asked.

“He said we don’t have to worry about him so we don’t have to know…” I quietly said to myself.

“Let’s just leave for now, I miss my comfortable, soft bed~” I tried to forget him.
I’m not going to waste my time thinking about him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry but this isn't really a long chapter... But the good thing is that I uploaded really fast this time :D...

I looooove my readers, subscribers and commenters~~!! heart Thank you for reading and liking my crappy story~!  ;D

Please, COMMENT and tell me what you think.. smiley

*NOSEBLEED*  Minho keeps ruining my bias list. (>.<) 

heart