I Love You

What is fanservice?

 

CHAPTER 16

Jonghyun’s POV

“I missed our dorm so much! Glad were back home.” Taemin shouted and fell on the couch.

“Taemin, you want to watch a movie with me? It starts at 9PM. A romantic one…” Minho asked Taemin.

“Hyung… I would like to watch it but…”

“But what?” Minho interrupted him.

“It’s awkward watching a Boy X Girl movie when you…like gu…guys..” Taemin stuttered.

We all laughed at that. Minho blushed as Taemin looked at him with those shiny eyes.

“You two. Get a room.” Onew yelled. I was probably sick of these conversations… He’s like the only straight one in here…

Taemin and Minho left to their bedroom. Well actually I sleep with Minho but they always do this.

“Then I’ll sleep on the couch…again.” I sighed.

“You can sleep with us. There are three beds in our room if Taemin sleeps with Minho…” Onew suggested.

Key was smiling but when I looked at him he’s face turned serious. So this means he approves.

“Okay, since Kibum wants it.” I grinned.

“Then it’s settled, you can sleep in our room tonight.” Onew smiled and walked to the kitchen. Probably looking for the leftovers from the chicken we ate a while ago.

“Jonghyun. Are you playing with me again?” Kibum came closers, still with that serious look.

So he didn’t really get the message anyway. I thought he would accept me after performing romantic with our concert.

Key’s POV

“Let’s just sit here and watch some television.” Jonghyun suggested.

We placed ourselves on the couch with a wide space between us. Okay… this is awkward. I have to say something. Just tell him the truth, Key. Just tell him already. I know you can do it. I know you can…

“Do you love me?” Jonghyun suddenly came up with that one sentence. Leaving me surprised.

What do I say? What do I have to answer… I got to be honest. Stay honest to your friend, Key. This is taking me too long. Omo, what do I do!?

“Answer me.” Jonghyun’s voice lowered and spoke with much force which makes me uncomfortable.

“Now.” He sounded like he was getting mad at me.

“I… can’t really… I don’t know…” Were the only words that I managed to say.

“Yes…” He began, “…or No.”

The answer wasn’t difficult at all for me. He won me back with that performance already but It takes so much from me to tell it. He has his girlfriend who hates me and he doesn’t even love her.

“Fine. Yes. I love you.” I finally said. His head turned towards me and in a corner of my eye, I saw him smiling at me.

“But…” I wasn’t finished yet, “ Break up with her.”

“How can I break up with her? Our manager doesn’t allow me to do so.”

“Why?” I asked him.

“It would be a hot topic on the news again. They won’t let me break up with her. You know the publicity.”

“You don’t love her, right?”

“No, I don’t. But she loves me. She knows what relationship we have. She’s jealous and that’s why she wanted to take revenge on you.”

“She ruined it. And it’s not only her fault. It’s also yours.” I looked at him. Not one characteristic of smiling did I show.

“I know. I know. And I didn’t like it, Key. Don’t think I liked all of this.” He’s voice sounded as if he was begging me for forgiveness.

“I love you.” He whispered, “I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I lo-”

“Yah! Shut up. I know.” I didn’t really piss me off that much but it was getting annoying but I liked it a bit. It’s been so long since we said that to each other.

“I love you too, Jonghyun.” I said as the space between us lessened.

He laid his hand on my lap as our legs finally touched. His other hand made its own way from my waist all up to my neck. He straightened his grip on my lap and pushed me towards him. I was trembling a bit as he held my head with his two hands, moving it towards his face for that smooth kiss.

I could feel his breathing on my face. He smelled like an angel so it didn’t really matter anyway. His fragrance made me shiver. So sweet like in the old times. A jonghyunish smell that I always loved.

His puppy eyes suddenly showed up. “You know I.. can’t handle those..” Our lips were still in the same position. Still not touching. He shot some glances at my lips and his own lips which left a y shine on it. “Kiss me, you bastard.”  He smirked and our eyes met each other again.

“I’m going to sleep. You guys tired alrea-” Onew came out of the kitchen with a half eaten chicken bone in his hand. Standing there with a surprised look on his face.

“I…we were..” I began but Jonghyun interrupted me, “Onew! Look!” He shouted, held my head with his hands and pulled me towards him. Our lips touched but I squeezed my lips together. Jonghyun seemed to not like it so he loosened his hand and pinched my tight which made me open my mouth in surprise. He shoved his tongue into my mouth with a satisfied grin.

“Yah! Guys! Don’t do this when I’m around!” Onew yelled at us but Jonghyun kept kissing me.

“I’ll sleep on the couch tonight. It’s a lot safer than being with you two in one room.”

I pushed Jonghyun away from me as I inhaled the air I didn’t get for a while. I glanced at him but he didn’t look at me. I blushed. The light was dimmed which made his features look so amazingly y.

“It’s getting late, shall we go to our bedroom?” Jonghyun asked me, still with those irresistible puppy eyes.

I followed him to our bedroom as Onew left our room with his bed sheets. “Good night, Onew-hyung!” I shouted. “Good night, Kibum. Don’t be too loud please.” He said with a worried look.

“What do you mean? I don’t ge-” I couldn’t finish my sentence, Jonghyun pulled me into my room and threw me on my bed.

“Are you going to…? You really want to do this…now?” I said as many thoughts crossed my mind.

“Minho and Taemin did it so why can’t we?” He had to lower his head to look at me which he didn’t do that much. ‘cause you know… he’s smaller then me…

“Hyung!” I shouted as he came closer and grabbed both of my hands, tying me down on my bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! 

I'm back with another chapter! I couldn't write this week because I had a vacation job... 

And I kind of need your help now. Should I make a chapter? Or not.  Please comment!yes