Confession

What is fanservice?

 

Jonghyun POV:

From the day I met Key, he was special to me. I’ve had feelings for him for a long time. When our manager said I was a pairing with Key I was so happy! I couldn’t believe it was happening. I could show my feelings for him on stage! But every time I did, he thought it was just for fanservice. I tried to make it obvious that I was in love with him, but no, the only thing he did was turning his head away.

Now is the perfect time to confess my love. I looked him in the eyes and began.

“Kibum, I have to tell you something.” My voice was shaking a bit. “I’m in love with you.” I took a deep breath after those words.

Key’s POV:

I couldn’t believe he really said that! Is this a joke or something?

“Liar. You’re just saying this for some fanservice acts.” I said a little bit too loud.

“No! Key, really! You’ve got to believe me! I really love you!”

“You’re just using me, hyung!” I became a little mad at him. He was probably lying. If I believed him and said I love him too, he would probably laugh at me.

Jonghyun’s POV:

Why doesn’t he believe me? What do I do now? Tears were welling up in my eyes. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. They were falling down on Key’s bed. So embarrassing!

“… you really do  love someone like ‘me’?”

“Yeah! Kibum, please understand me. I’m sorry.”  Key grabbed my hands and looked at me. His face turning red and his hands shaking. I went crazy inside when I saw his red cheeks, it kinda a bit. I just had to take some action so I grabbed keys waist and pushed him on the bed. This made me think of those romantic movies I always watched with him. Key but my hands around my back and hugged me tightly.

“I didn’t expect you doing that.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“Well I didn’t expect you pushing me on my bed Jjong!” Key’s head was like a tomato right know. When that thought popped into my mind I began laughing a bit. Seeing Key being embarrassed was like the cutest thing ever.

“What are you going to do now?” He said to me.

“Are you scared, Kibummie?” I said with a playful smile on my face.

“Since when are you calling me Kibummie?”

“Since now. And if you like it or not, you’re my Kibummie now.”

Key suddenly moved his hands from my back to my waist. A little shock went through my body. I dreamed of this moment to happen, to kiss his soft pinky lips. My hands going through his nice combed hair. I leaned a little bit closer to him. Our lips almost touching. Feeling his breath in my neck.  He didn’t push me away, what surprised me a bit. I wonder how his lips taste like…

While my heart was beating like crazy, I leaned a little closer to him.


Another cliffhanger. kekekeke xD. I can't upload tomorrow and thursday, sorry xs. I'll do my best to write chapter 5 now! :)  Love you guys! seeing these comments really makes my day! xxxheart