Locked up

What is fanservice?

 

 

 

Key’s POV

Did you expect me to tell the truth? To Minho? Well, actually I was planning on telling him what happened but I just wanted to tease Jonghyun.

--

“Guys! The show begins in 10 minutes, go to your positions!” Our manager shouted.

The concert is about to begin and I’m so nervous. The 1st SHINee World concert. I hope we’ll leave a great impression.

Clothes: check! Accessory: check! Hairstyle: check! Ready to start a wonderful meeting with all our fans. So glad we don’t have to do the hello dance. It would be just too awkward between me and Jonghyun.

My name is Minho, we’re living in the SMtown!  Finished the first song with a big success, the following songs went really well and the fans gave a great response. First half of the concert was finished.

“Kibum, you can sit here! Taemin, you…here.” The coordi noona showed us where we had to sit. “Ready?” “Yes.” “Okay, start the music!”

How much I love this song. It sounds smooth and relaxing. I was observing the fans as we sang romantic. All were lip syncing the words we sang. We put our heart and soul into this song for it to come through like we wanted it. We are now almost reaching the bridge where me and Jonghyun sing together starting with his solo lines.

 I guess I'm exhausted.
Left alone I wander, 
Looking for the love left in the empty space where you were.
I'm begging you to look at me.

I lip synced the words he sang, they suddenly had that certain meaning.

Look at the one so similar to you
This ordeal is too much for me

I noticed sweat flowing from his hair to his chin, then falling down on the staircase where we sat on making little water puddles. We’re reaching the part of the song where we sing together.

It so much worse than simply waiting
I became so similar to you that I copied even your habits

Jonghyun looked at me. The fearful look in his eyes made me shiver but I had to keep singing, keep concentrating on the lyrics of this song.


There is more of you inside me than myself
I wanna be, wanna be your man
Let's go back to the way things were

He shot me those glances full of meanings which I had to figure out.

I want be reborn as a man that loves you
I won't hurt you ever again

I looked back at Jonghyun who was nearly crying at the moment.


Can I go? I wanna be... I won't let you, 
Be your man

Everything makes sense now. The message he hid for me in this song. He wanted to tell me those things but he didn’t have courage to do so. By looking at the way he sits next to me gives me the feeling that his nailed down. I didn’t know Jonghyun wanted me back so badly. I didn’t know there could be so many different meanings in one song.

This song didn’t really mean that much to me, I just thought it was a beautiful song. It changed. It all changed into a song where Jonghyun apologizes to me, expressing his feelings.

--

“Congratulations guys! First concert finished! It was great, good job. Each one of you showed the best side of yourself!” Our manager cheered as he gave us glasses of champagne.

“Taemin, here’s your soda.” Of course he can’t drink alcohol, he’s only 17 years old, you know. “Thanks!” His smile made Minho giggle. I hate it when Minho shows this side of himself.

“So uhm… Jonghyun, you were really into singing romantic, weren’t you? I think that was really good. You should have a lead role in a drama or something.” Minho told us looking at Jonghyun who was getting a little nervous.

“Oh, haha… yeah, I just think that…. The lyrics…they…” He couldn’t finish his sentence, it started to get a little awkward. “They are indescribably beautiful. There is this meaning behind it…” I looked at Jonghyun, he was surprised. He probably didn’t know I received his message while we were singing the song.

Everyone looked at me with a questionable face. Me and Jonghyun were the only one who knew what we were talking about.

We had a lot of fun at the after party, talking to our noonas and hyungs who helpt us preparing for the concert. I didn’t talk to Jonghyun. I wanted to but there was something that kept me away from him. I walked to our dressing room to change clothes when I heard a huge noise. My door was shut with a high speed and I was left alone in the dressing room.

Is the wind too strong or is there someone who locked me up in here?..

“Hello? Is there someone?” I asked. As I expected I got no response. Ah…what do I do now? Stay here and wait till the others come and rescue me? *sigh*

I sat there for a few minutes and began singing the lyrics of romantic.

“Should I… just go back to Jonghyun and say I still love him?... But what about his girlfriend…… what do I do?…” I wondered.

“Kibum! Key!” I heard someone calling my name from far away. I got back up, ran to the door and started slamming on it. As hard as I could.

“I’m here! Hey!!” I screamed loudly, hoping that he heard it. Eventually I heard someone’s footsteps coming closer and closer, unlocking the door.

“Key! Where were you?! I was looking for you! I thought… you.. were..” Tears began falling down from his eyes, from Jonghyun’s eyes.

Jonghyun’s POV

I started running, gradually losing my patience. Where did he go?

“Think, Jonghyun, think… what did he say the last time you saw him… Yes! I got it!” A while ago he said he went to the dressing room to change clothes. Why didn’t I think of that earlier?

I ran in the long cold halls almost reaching the dressing room when a girl ran past me. Her face… she reminds me of someone but I can’t remember who… Jonghyun, don’t waste your time now! I got to find Kibum!

“I’m here! Hey!!” I heard someone scream. That must be Kibum! I ran towards the dressing room and opened the door.

“Key! Where were you?! I was looking for you! I thought… you…were..” I didn’t know what to say, I’m so glad I found Kibum. Tears began falling down but I didn’t really mind.

“What happened?” I finally managed to ask him.

“I was just changing in here and suddenly my door was shut and I was locked in here. I don’t know if it was because of the strong wind blowing or mayb- ”

“Or someone locked you in here.” This became a serious situation. It looked like someone locked him in here because there was a Key on the door.

“Someone locked you up, Kibum.”

“What? Who would do something like that?! Why me?” He said scared.

“The girl I saw earlier did it. My ‘girlfriend’ locked you up.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to a video where you can see Jongkey looking at each other and such... =>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKUoo2z2dX4

Another chapter finished! PARTY HARD!

 

And omg i'm so excited for SHINee comeback in February... SO EXCITEEEED!

Hope you guys had a good Christmas... Well, I was expecting snow, you know...But it didn't fall T^T

SO Please comment and subscribe! LOVE you all! heart

And here is a random Onew GIF

Random 2min GIF