Goodnight, I love you.

What is fanservice?

Onew’s POV:

Finally done. Why do those episodes from star golden bell last so long? Enough lovy dovy moments with Jung Joori for today.(no offence, I like Jung joori xp )

I was so hungry after working all day. Key said he was going to make chicken! Looking forward to it! I opened the door from our dorm and took my shoes off. I sauntered through the hallway, looking for Kibum and Jonghyun. I entered the kitchen.

“Where the hell did they go? Maybe in Jonghyun’s room?” I entered Jonghyun’s room. Nobody to see. I walked past my room and slowly opened key’s door. My eyes directly fell on Key’s bed. My eyes widened and my mouth opened. You could not believe what I saw there. Jonghyun lying on top of Key.

“Guys! What are you doing?! There is no audience now! Why so much fanservice?!”

Their heads turned my way, looking shocked and embarrassed.

Key’s POV:

Ohw yey, we were just getting started and then someone has to come in! I pushed Jonghyun off me. Jonghyun gave me a dead glare.

“It’s not what you think, Jinki!” I yelled. Actually it was just like he thought it was

“What’s going on right here. Are you guys gay or something? I have nothing against that but please don’t do those things when I’m at the dorm!” I was a little touched by what he said. I thought he would ignore us if he knew we were gay. But by seeing Onew’s face, he was still in shock.

*After a while, Taemin and Minho came home too*

Finally dinner is ready. It’s already 9 PM and I’m starving as hell. The other members are probably dying of hunger.

“Taemin! Minho! Jinki! Jonghyun! Dinner is ready!”

Right after I yelled their names I heard footsteps coming from everywhere. And there they are, all worn out because of the running they did a few seconds ago. It was very quiet during dinner until Taemin began talking.

“Key-umma! Me and Minho did a fansign event today. A girl came by and asked Minho to do some fanservice! It was so embarrassing!”

“Minho! What did you do to my Taemin?” I asked.

“Nothing special. Just holding hands, that’s all. The fangirls went crazy!” Minho answered me. Taemin began blushing and Minho too. What did that mean? Why are they so lovy-dovy?

“You guys seem very close. Are you in love?” Jonghyun asked while making eye contact with me. It stayed still for a moment. Taemin and Minho looked to each other and nodded.

“Actually…” Minho began “were some sort of couple right now…”

“What!? You didn’t tell me about it! Taemin-“ Jonghyun layed his finger on my mouth, making a ‘shut up’ movement with his mouth.

“Is that so Minho? Congratulations then.” Jonghyun said. They both smiled. Jonghyun is such a nice guy in these cases. But he’s got to pay for making me shut up.

Dinner was done. Minho, Taemin and Onew ran to the couch to watch tv. Jonghyun stayed with me in the kitchen.

“So… are we a couple now?” Jonghyun asked. I looked up to him, saying nothing for a few seconds.

“I think so…” The feeling of being in love with Jonghyun made me feel good. I’m a little shocked by the news of Taemin and Minho but I think it’s okay now that I have Jjong by my side. I was whistling our song ‘romantic’ while doing dishes, it made me feel happy. I was so into whistling that I didn’t see Jonghyun behind me.

Suddenly I felt two arms shoving around my waist. My heart made a little jump. Feeling Jonghyuns breath in my neck gave me a shiver.

“Nice song that your whistling, Kibummie.” He whispered in my ear. I began blushing.

“The others can see us, Jjong.” I said.

“Of course not, Kibummie. Calm down. Just turn around already.” Jonghyun answered. I did know what he was going to do. I just didn’t know if I was ready. And if one of the members saw us, they would get a heart attack. I slowly turned around until our noses touched each other. Our breathing became heavier and my body became weaker. Jonghyun pressed me against a closet, not giving me any space to escape. Of course I wasn’t going to escape.

Our lips touched. He was pressing his lips against mine, it hurt a little. Jonghyun was too close to my body right now, I didn’t want to become . Jonghyun was begging for entrance now. I wanted to a bit so I pressed my lips together.

Jonghyun’s POV:

It’s like Key wanted to tease me. He pressed his lips together, not letting me go in. Then I think I have no other choice but to do this. My hands slid down a bit, from his waist to his . Key gave a moan. Just what I wanted him to do. His mouth opened slightly so I slid my tongue in his mouth. I smirked, letting him know that I won.

Key’s POV:

I just can’t believe he did this to me! He just won from ‘me’: The almighty Key. His breath became heavier. Our tongues were wrestling with each other. It looked like some sort of  battle of kissing. I was getting a little tired by doing those efforts.

“Jjong, let’s stop here.” I said, completely out of breath.

“We were just getting started.” He said while pouting. I looked the other way, I always lose when he gives me those puppy eyes.

“It’s late, let’s go sleeping, I’m so freaking tired.” I said.

“Okay… Goodnight. I love you, Kibummie.”


First time writing a kissing scene. Why does this makes me feel so guilty? xD lol. It's not that good -_- you can see that. Next chapter will be for the following week. Please Comment! xxxheart