Tss... Pabo

What is fanservice?

 

The older boy had lust in his eyes which made Key a little feared of what was going to happen next. With one leg hanging out of his bed, Key tried to get up but couldn’t. Jonghyun’s force tied him back down on his bed, firing glances at the younger boy full of desire.

The older slowly began to undress his buddy without even realizing what he was doing. He started of gently by taking of the others jacket. Then pulling down the younger’s shirt, showing his bare shoulder. Key gasped before Jonghyun lowered his head and his red, hot lips in preparation to on Key’s beautiful, still dry collarbone.

Every part of the younger’s skin made Jonghyun shiver. Which was actually quite normal. He’s used to see Kibum with his skinny jeans, mostly a flashy tanktop and leather jacket like he wears most of the time. They never did this kind of stuff before. Kissing was the furthest they got.

Jonghyun’s breath became heavier as he began to take of Key’s clothes roughly, unconsciously leaving scratches on some parts of the younger’s body. “Aah… yah!” Key yelled out, not because he was enjoying it but because the older bit him in his neck.

“Are you playing some… vampire role play game or something?” Jonghyun snapped back into reality.

“Sorry.. did I hurt you?” Jonghyun said concerned.

“No, not really. You were just..abusing me… nothing special..” Jonghyun giggled a little and they looked at each other for a while.

“So… you were talking about a role play game?” A grimace showed up on the others forehead.

“Well… No, I..” Key stuttered.

“You want to play one?” Jonghyun smiled sheepishly.

“Yah, yeobo…” Key’s eyes widened when the older pinned him down on his bed… again.

Key’s POV

There we go again. I just know that I’ll be in a few minutes..or seconds. That wild dinosaur puppy is going to the out of me.

Jonghyun reached his hands out towards my shirt, ready to tear it apart. He noticed him grinning a little as he grabbed my shirt and took it off, not tearing it apart.

“I was almost sure of the fact that my shirt was going to change from one piece to two apart pieces…”

“Oh, so you want me to tear it apart for you?” He raised one eyebrow.

At the moment, I’m like.. half .. lying on my own bed.. with some guy (my boyfriend) on top of me.. not that I don’t like it, but this guy is taking too much time.. I should be topping instead =.=’

I was in a daze for a while, thinking about stuff that was happening.

“You really want this… right?” Jonghyun’s concern came back.

“Just ing undress me. Like…now.” I blurted out without even thinking.

Jonghyun’s face reddened as I bluntly said those words. I quickly noticed his face wasn’t red anymore. He studied me for a while. From my stomach to my neck, and ended at my lips.

He slowly bended in, desperately looking at my dry lips. With his left hand placed on my waist, the other slowly wrapping around my neck, his lips touched mine. A sweet flood of warmth entered my body as he made gentle moves with his lips gathered on my lips. His hand slowly slid from my waist to my shoulder and he strengthened his grip, pinning is nails in my skin.

“Jj…jjong.” I managed to say between his kisses. He loosened his grip and lifted his head, looking down to my pants which surprisingly was still there. Without any hesitation he placed his two hands on my belt.

Damn, he’s so cute while concentration on my belt :3

I didn’t even notice that my cheeks were turning red. Jonghyun lifted his head and opened his mouth.

“You shy?” I saw a corner of his mouth twitching as I covered my face with both of my hands in embarrassment.

He placed my belt on the drawer near my bed after he finally took off my belt. He slid down my pants which left me with only my boxers on. And yes, I’m wearing pink boxers right now which is quite embarrassing.

“Nice… boxers…” Jonghyun was obviously holding back his laughter.

“Shut up. I’m almost and you’re wearing all your clothes. This is so unfair.” I remarked.

“ Well, you’e got a point right there…” He said and dazed off a little. Perfect timing to start my actions.

I grabbed his hands who were placed on my hips and pushed him to my left. He landed on his back besides me and in no time I was already on top of him.

“Guess who’s dominating now.” I said self-assured. The only thing he did was staring at me with big eyes.

“What?... You didn’t expect this?” I said and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out… as I expected.

I rapidly pulled his shirt over his head and noticed his flawless, tanned body. God damn… That body..  I twirled my fingers over his tummy and enjoyed every bit of it. I slowly bended in till our heads were inches apart and kissed him. Tongues rubbing against each other and moving in the same rhythm.

He was so caught up in this kiss that he didn’t notice me taking off his pants. Distracting him is very easy if you ask me.

“Now we’re at the same level. Happy now?” Jonghyun remarked.

“So… let’s just stop right here and go to sleep… I’m tired..” I said jokingly as I lay down and pulled the bed sheets over my head.

“You serious?” Jonghyun said, believing me right away. Tss Pabo. We were just getting started.

______________________________________________________________________________________

.... I feel so sorry for not updating... seriously...frown

It's my first time writing this kind of things ... and my english is...bad.. so it's quite difficutl for me... 

But I hope you guys liked it. I don't know when next chapter will be there....

 

So ... Please leave some comments. Tell me what should happen next smiley

 

Bye! Love you all!heart xxx