Unexpected Kiss

What is fanservice?

 

CHAPTER 6

Key’s POV

The next morning was just like the others. Whenever Jonghyun looked at me I started blushing. I felt embarrassed for what we did last night. We kissed…and we’re two guys… I didn’t like calling myself gay. I just loved everything about him. His y lips, puppy eyes, killer smile… I’m glad he loves me to.

*Few months later*

We were on stage again, doing fanservice like always, but there was something different. Jonghyun wasn’t smiling at me like he did before.

As we were backstage I asked him what was the matter. “Ohw…nothing” He said while taking his phone out of his bag. “Who are you texting?” I asked but he didn’t answer. I really bothered me.

We grabbed our stuff and went back to our dorm. I noticed Taemin and Minho secretly holding hands in the car. Seeing a friend holding hands whit your son is very annoying.

We arrived at 8 ‘o clock in the evening. All of us were tired as hell. “I’m going out for a little.” Jonghyun said. What was he going to do at this hour?? I was bored so I went to my laptop. I was just typing in some names… *Jonghyun shin-* I accidently pushed enter. Many things showed up already. I started reading it out of curiosity: - Jonghyun(shinee) and Shin se kyung confirmed to be dating. My eyes widened when I saw the photo’s beneath the article. The glass of water I picked from the table a while ago fell out of my hands. Pieces of glass shattered all over the floor. I didn’t notice the pieces that were stuck in my legs, making deep wounds who began bleeding. Tears began welling up in my eyes. This wasn’t the reality I wanted. My chest was hurting, I can’t describe the pain in my chest, it was like my heart was literally broken. 

I knew there was something behind this. He was constantly texting someone I didn’t know. Behind my back…Correction: Behind his boyfriend’s back. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me, I thought he wanted me. Who was this girl actually? Is she prettier than me? Is she better than me? *SLAM*

I turned myself to the door, seeing Onew staring at me with wide eyes. “What happened!? There was some loud noise coming from here!”

Onew’s POV

All I could see was pieces of glass on the ground, two bleeding legs and a crying face staring at me. “Key! Are you allright!? What happened?”

I noticed his laptop on his desk. I came closer to look what is was. I looked at the photo’s, seeing Jonghyun with another girl. So this is what’s happening. It looks like Jonghyun cheated on Key if you look at his face.

I’ve never had a friend who’s heartbroken. I didn’t know how to comfort Key…

Wait… maybe this will help him, it’s the only thing I can do for him.

Key’s POV

Nobody could help me in a time like this. Even Onew can’t help me, he’s just standing there, looking at my laptop. Tears were falling down, I’ve never been this sad before. I’m trying to hold back my tears but it doesn’t work. I tried to stand up but my legs couldn’t move anymore.

I turned my back at Onew, I don’t want him to see my crying face any longer.

Suddenly, I felt warm. I looked down and saw two warm arms hugging me. He put his hands around my waist which gave me a familiar feeling. A feeling I didn’t have in a long time. “This is all I can do for you, Key.” I heard Onew saying in a low and soft voice. “Th.. Thank you…Onew” I said while crying. I laid my hands on his arms, still thinking about him cheating on me.

Onew’s POV

Seeing one of my friends like this hurts me. I don’t want to let him go, he feels so warm and soft. I want to take care of him like this. I don’t want to see him cry. Why did Jonghyun hurt him this much?

I heard a door slamming. “I think Jonghyun is back, Key.” I wanted to take my hands back but key held me tight. “Don’t…go… Stay like this…” Key said silently.

Why does he want me to stay? Is there something special behind this? I just didn’t know what to think. Suddenly Jonghyun came into the room. Key held me tighter.

“What is this? What is happening here?” Jonghyun said loudly. Key buried his face in my chest. Jonghyun came closer.

“What are you guys doing?! Onew let go of k- “ Jonghyun stared at the laptop. There was a big silence in the room for a few seconds.

 “Key! It’s not what you think! This isn’t-“

“What is it? Huh?! What have you got to say, Jonghyun?! Can’t you see Key is hurt! Stay away from Key for a while, he doesn’t want to see you right now!”

Jonghyun turned his back to us. Walking towards the door. He almost closed the door but then Key shouted:”I hate you! You big cheater!... Liar!...” *click*, the door was closed. Key was panting heavily.

“He’s away, key. Can I let you go?”

“I don’t know what to do, Onew. Help me…”

Suddenly I got this weird feeling. My heart began thumping faster, I became nervous and I was getting some sort of warm feeling inside my chest. I couldn’t resist this feeling inside.

Before I knew it, I grabbed Key’s shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes.

“What…What are you doi-“ I pulled Key towards me and landed my lips on his.

Wait… what am I doing!? Why do I kiss Key? I love girls.. I’m not gay! Yeah… I’m sure I only love girls…

I became distracted by the feeling of key’s soft lips against mine.

“Onew!” Key pulled me back, “What are you doing!?”

“I’m sorry, Key! I didn’t mean to do this!” I walked to the door. “I’ll get you some bandages.” I ran to the basement.

What the hell was I thinking? I can’t be… No… Am I in love with Key!? My heart was beating like crazy. That kiss felt so nice… I want to kiss him again… Okay, this is wrong, Onew. This is just wrong. I ran to the basement, not noticing that the door was still closed. *BAM!* I bumped my head against the door. It doesn’t even hurt, I’m already used to this. How many times have I bumped against the door of the basement? 20 times? More?

Ah, there it is. I took the bandages and ran to key’s room. When I entered his room, he was sitting on his bed. This is first time I noticed his slender body. He looks prettier than all girls I know. Why didn’t I see this earlier?

Key’s POV

Onew entered my room with the bandages. I noticed a blue spot on his head. “Did you hurt yourself again, Onew?” “

“It doesn’t hurt that much… Do your legs still hurt?” Onew said. It was the first time I felt awkward while talking to him. He was always a good friend of mine. He was very friendly and caring, he’s our leader after all. But why did he kiss me? I thought he was straight. He came to sit next to me on my bed, taking care of my wounds who stopped bleeding. This is like.. the most awkward situation I’ve ever had.

“Sorry for earlier, Key. I didn’t mean to… kiss you.”

“It’s okay, I was only a little shocked. Thanks for your hug, it really helped me, it gave me a warm feeling.”

“Really? I don’t know how you feel right now. It must be really hard on you, Key. I didn’t expect Jonghyun to do these kind of things behind your back.”

I felt much better after talking a bit with Onew. I wanted to stay a little longer with him and forget about Jonghyun for a while. I slowly turned myself to his side and landed my head on his legs. Onew softly rushed his fingers through my hair making me at ease. Slowly, I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Forgetting everything what happened before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! I'm back again. I'm sooooo sorry for not updating. 

I was in hospital vor 2 day in may and i had 2 weeks to recover. So I came back to school but I was so busy with school that i didn't had the time for my fanfic. Sorry :(. And in july i was on a vacation. crying

And forgive me for my BAD english..

heart