Hoon.

If You Could See Me Now.

I sipped on my chocolate fudge and stared at the surrounding around me. I checked the time and looked over at my sister who was doing her homework on the table. Her chocolate frappe was melting in the summer sun. I smiled secretly to myself as she cracked her head to solve the maths sums on the worksheet.

"Do you need help?" I choked on a laugh and looked at her.

She looked up and gave me a sarcastic smile. I shrugged and said, "I was offerring."

She sighed and gave in, "Fine. This question...do you know how to solve?"

I looked it over. Oh, this type of questions need a little more brain power, I thought and mashed my eyebrows together. "Hmm, you are supposed to start with this equation before solving the rest."

"Chinca? Wow. Oppa, you're so smart." She praised me and solved the question.

Just then, my Iphone rang and I picked it up.

"Wae?"

"Hey Hoon, when are you heading back here? We are having a group meeting now." It was Kevin.

"Chinca? Arasso. I'm on my way..." I was about to put down but Kevin protested.

"Is Jin Ae with you?"

"Neh....Wae?" I narrowed my eyesa at Jin Ae who was back to cracking her brain for the last two questions.

"Bring her over."

I sighed and said, "Andwae. Not today. Maybe next time."

Kevin sighed disappointedly and said, "Arasso. See you."

I put down the phone and looked at Jin Ae. Wonder why does Kevin keep hitting on my sister? I stared at Jin Ae, Is she even pretty? Jin Ae looked up and saw me staring. "Oppa, what's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"Andwae....its just...,nothing." I said, smiling. "Anyways, I have to go soon. Where are you staying?"

"I'm staying in a rental apartment....Oppa, you want to come over?"

"Chinca? Can I? I'm fine with anything." I said, standing from my seat and stretching my hands in the air. Jin Ae packed her books and stretched her arms out.

I took her hand and pulled her closed to me. She just followed, taking in all the sights of the city as we walked to her rental apartment. "Where is it?" I asked again, smilng.

She told me the address and we walked ourselves there. It was only 30 minutes walk to the cafe to the apartment. She paused, standing at the gate of the apartment and looked at me. She almost entered halfway inside when she paused and hugged me. "I'm going to miss you oppa!" She pulled away and smiled, "Oppa, hwaiting!"

I laughed. I punched my fist in the air and smiled. "I'll text you dongsaeng. You take care of yourself."

"Neh." She shut the gate behind her and walked up the steps to the lobby. She disappeared into the lift, which I took was my cue to leave. I took one last look at the apartment and walked my way back to the main road.