Kiseop

If You Could See Me Now.

    I tapped my feet along with the rhythym of our new released song, and lip-sync along when my singing parts came. The shot of adrenaline rush in me, and as if on puppet strings, I let my body flow along with the muse.

 "O ireon oneulbamdo, oneulbamdo Her..." I sang aloud. I slid my iphone in my pocket and strolled towards the vending machine and took out a few quaters. I found a huge fifty cent and slid it into the slot and picked a hot decaf latte.

 "Nuhl Saranghae..." the music had changed as I bend down to take the hot drink, but as I turn and carry the cup someone collided into me, and my arms flailed backwards. My hot latte spilled all over my sponsored jacket, and some splatttered to my chin, scalding it.

 "Urgh! Ah chincah!!!" I looked down and wiped away the coffee from my designer jacket, but it left a huge stain there right at the abdomen area. I'm so going to kill that person. "Damn it, can't you see where I'm going?"

 My earpiece hung around my shoulders. I looked up with frustration, and the culprit I saw was a girl. Not any older than me, with black hair swept on her forehead like a delicate veil. She just stared at me, with not guilt in her eyes, but her lips parted to say words.

 "I'm Sorry," she muttered, than blankly turned to the vending machine to buy her drink.

"Are you really shameless to just say 'sorry'?" I asked her. "You're not blind, aren't you?"

 She completely ignored me. "If I'm blind, what will you do?"

 "Yah!" I grabbed her wrist, and whirled her around. My earpiece was dripping wet with latte. She gasped a little with her huge coal eyes staring into mine. But her eyes lingered around my stained jacket, and she seemed to swallow hard. "I want compensation. Look-my jacket, my expensive Heartbeat earpiece,"

 She smirked and struggled free from my grip. "Do you think I have the money to pay all that for you? Hey, I'm a schoolkid, and i'm practically underaged to pay compensation legally!"

"Omona, do you even know who I am?" I cried, boring a hole into hers. "Fine, I shall call my manager and tell about a school girl who spilled latte all over me and circulate your pic all over the net-"

 "I hate petty guys." she muttered. She narrowed her eyes. "Just tell Alexander, it'll be fine."

"Boya?" I am confused. "Are you UKISS' anti-fan? What do you hate so much about us?"

 She suddenly smiled. "Nope. I'm Alexander's sister. Don't believe? Try me."