Jin Ae

If You Could See Me Now.

I stood in front of the school, waiting impatiently for Hoon Oppa to come and get me. Just as I was minding my own buisness, someone honked their vehicle. I didn't looked up until I heard someone calling my name.

"Yeo Jin Ae!"

I finally looked up and saw a cute guy smiling at me. I remember him, I thought, suddenly recalling the incident back at the hall. I just stared at him as he came out of the co-driver seat and walked towards me. I breathed in, trying to remember his name but it seems to disappear everytime he walked closer.

I stared at him as he came and stood in front of me. I blinked several times, trying not to let my stance fall by his intimidating presence. His smile got wider as he stared into my eyes.

"Your eyes....they looked familiar." He muttered,

"Kevin hyung!"

We both turned to see Dongho standing a few feet away, fuming and gripping his bag tightly. I stared at Dongho, wondering why was he always in anger whenever he sees his hyung. Especially Kevin.

I took a step back, only to be pull the other way. Kevin and Dongho looked up and saw Hoon Oppa hugging me tightly. I was a little stunned, and stay limped in his arm until I heard Kevin's voice behind me.

"Why are you hugging her?" He asked, sounding a little annoyed.

I turned around, only to see Dongho staring at Hoon Oppa with the same look of annoyance. I gulped, hiding a small smile from them.

"She is my sister." Hoon Oppa replied, kissing my forehead.

"Annyeong Oppa," I manage to say, ignoring the looks of passer-bys.

He patted my hair and smiled. I smiled back, staring at him. Kevin and Dongho looked between the both of us. Just then, I heard the car door slammed and looked up too see another member of UKISS. This one was not hard to tell, he is the oldest. SooHyun came walking over, keys spinning around his finger. He smiled when he saw but he immediately looked twice when he saw me. I just gave him a friendly bowed.

"Who's this?" He asked, staring at Kevin and Dongho and then staring at Hoon, "Your girlfriend?"

"Andwae! She is my sister." Hoon said, putting an arm around me.

"Annyeong." I said, shyly.

Kevin scooted closer but Dongho pulled him to the car. Kevin shot me a smile and walked with Dongho to the car. SooHyun was checking his texts when another came running up to us. This time it was Lee So Yeon, the girl who sat next to Dongho in class. She looked at SooHyun, panting and saying, "I'm following you to the studio. Oppa ask me to."

She finally stared at me, and Hoon. She pointed between us saying, "Andwae....are you two siblings?"

Hoon nodded and patted my shoulder.

"Ahh....geundae. That's nice to know." She started to turn and head straight for the car, "Annyeong Jin Ae! See you in school!"

I raised my hand and waved awkwardly. I watched as she stepped in the same car as Dongho and Kevin. Soohyun and Hoon Oppa was talking to each other, I waited patiently,fishing out my earphones. Just as I was about to plug in, Kevin ran towards me. He took my hand and crashed a small piece of paper in my hand.

"Call me." He said, before winking and running back into the car. I blinked several times and unfold the paper, only to reveal some numbers and Kevin's name above it.

"Jin Ae...ka jiang!" Hoon Oppa called and his hand shot out in front of him. I took his hand and bowed at Soohyun, who said, "Annyeong...see you around."

"Annyeong." I said, and being tugged away by Hoon Oppa who pulled me in the other direction of the street.