Chapter 2 (Yeo Jin Ae)

If You Could See Me Now.

 Is that guy...beside Lee So Yeon, perhaps, the band who just debuted? Or was it my eyes playing a trick on me? Throughout the lesson, I pretended to drop my pencil so that I could turn around and study that new guy.

  "Omo...that's the guy! Dongho!" a classmate beside me whispered to another, their cheeky grins showing the truth of it all. "Isn't he a UKISS? Omo omo!!!"

  He sat in the middle desk, looking indifferent as he bowed his head low to complete his work. My eyes followed the slant of his brown-reddish hair from the sideburns to the fringe. He kept his lips tight, as he starts to spin his pen in between his fingers. He turned to look at me, having to felt me staring at him. I blushed feverishly and looked away, hopefully not having to embarass myself since its the first day.

I could feel his stare still on me and I put my hair forward to create a curtain to stop him from staring.

After an hour in homeroom, we were dismiss to our individual schedules. I digged through my bag to find my schedule and read the directions to the next class. Meanwhile, I walked out into the crowded corridor, eyes on the paper. I was oblivious to what was going on around me that I bumped into someone. I dropped my things, and bend down to pick my things up.

"Mianneh...I didn't see you." I said, dumping my books back into my bag.

"You should watch where you're going next time. You don't want to embarass yourself on the first day of school. Chinca?"

I looked up to see another familiar face. Another one of Dongho's member. His orange hair, caught my eye before looking at his features. He have a friendly face, cute eyes and a beautiful smile. I almost gaped at him if it weren't for someone else who bend down beside me and helped me out.

"Yah, Kevin hyung. If you want to disturb me in school, you could have texted me a warning first."

Dongho was beside me, handing me my papers. I looked at him, my mouth wide opened and gaping. I felt freaking embarassed now, having to have two UKISS members with me. I could hear the girls fangirling around, some glaring at me, some giving me 'you're-lucky!' looks. I quickly catch myself and stood up, taking the papers from Dongho's hand and excusing myself.

"Mianneh, but I don't want to be late for class again. I'll just....go." I stammered, biting my lips.

I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at the hand and looked up to see Kevin smiling at me.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kevin imnida. I bet you know me, but whats your name?" He smiled widely at me. Dongho glared at him.

"Yeo Jin Ae." I said, pulling my hand away and making myself invisible again into the sea of students running towards their classes.