Chapter 3. (Lee So Yeon)

If You Could See Me Now.

I caught up with Dongho and Kevin, who were talking in the middle of the hallway. The girls around were gossiping wildly and feverishly. They greeted both of them with shy and flirtatious looks. I rolled my eyes and walked towards both of them, hoping to pull them away from the unwanted attention.

"...you just don't bug in!"

"Mianneh, Dongho but-"

"Am I interrupting something?" I cut in, breaking both of them apart.

"Nope. Annyeong So Yeon. I'm surprised to see you here!" Kevin waved and smiled at me. I return the gesture, hoping something have not gone wrong here before I came.

"Neh. I was hoping maybe you saw my oppa? Alexander oppa?" I asked, searching for the tall figure among the others.

"Neh. He is right-"

"AHHH! ITS XANDER !!!!!"

I turned to see girls running after my brother who walked in with shades and bowing to everyone.

"Annyeong ! " Alexander greeted us.

"Yah, oppa, why so long ! " I complained, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Mianneh, I was caught up in something earlier." He said, giving me a one arm hug.

"Yeah, yeah, all your excuses...." I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. "Anyways, I have to go...Dongho too. We are going to be late for the next class."

"Hold on, your money for today...." Alexander digged into his pocket and took out some notes and hand it over to me."And....meet me at the studio later. So we can go home together. Umma told me that today she will be home late and dinner will be on me." He smiled.

"Yah, oppa! I can go home myself and take care of myself !" I yelled, stomping my feet on the floor. Kevin cracked up and Dongho let out a long sigh.

"Nope. I'm in charge of you from now on." Alexander said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before dragging Kevin out of the school hallway with girls and guys gaping at them. He waved and Kevin just smiled awkwardly at me.

"Come on, So Yeon. We are going to be late." Dongho tugged my sleeve and we disappeared into the crowds.