Dongho.

If You Could See Me Now.

"Where are we going exactly?" Jin Ae asked me, as I tugged her along.

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and smiled. For a moment there, I almost forgot I was holding her hand. When I think about it, I almost forgot to answer her question. She stopped in her tracks, pulling me along. She looked at me, that frustrated but lost look potraying in her eyes. I sighed and took a step closer towards her. She seem startled by the action and I saw her cheeks turned red. I was making her blush.

"To your brother, in some restaurant." I replied her.

"Oh." I heard her say, as she looked away in embarassment.

I tilted my head and looked at her. Her features looked soft and gentle, I had to resist myself from touching her face. I clamped my lips together and looked away. She seemed uncomfortable. Was I making her uncomfortable?

"Dongho?"

"N-n-neh?" I answered her, feeling my own rush of heat in my cheeks.

"Can we grab some snack to munch on? I'm really am hungry." Jin Ae said, patting her stomach and meeting my eyes for a brief moment. She seemed shy and guilty but I smiled and just nodded. "What do you want to eat then?"

She pondered for a moment, looking at the shops in front of us. But they were all retail shops. She caught our reflection on the glass windows and tapped a finger to her chin. Suddenly, she smiled and looked at me with those dazzling eyes and smile. I nearly melted right there but I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Hot steam red bean buns?"

"Buns?" I echoed her choice. She looked at me and nodded. "I haven't really tried. I mean.... back at the countryside, it was hard to find it and it was more expensive than here."

"Chinca?" I looked at her. She nodded and smiled. "Neh...."

"Arasso." I tugged her hand once more and she stood beside me. She looked flushed and embarassed. I felt the brush of our arms and blushed too. Her skin contact was unbearable. I cleared my throat and started walking. "I know a place where they sell buns of a variety."

She looked at me and smiled. "Neh...take me there then."

"Arasso. Ka?" I said, walking.

After finding the shop, we waited for our turn to get our order. The ahjumma prepared our food in front of us, the steam blowing against our face and making sweat on our faces. We kept glancing at each other from time to time, smiling and scratching our heads in embarassment. I wanted to ask her something, but the more I wanted to, the more I could not bring myself to say it. Finally, I frustratedly punched my arm down and looked at her. Our hands were back on our sides again, but there was constant brushing of our skin.

"Jin Ae-ah...." I said her name, making my heart leaped and my blood pumping extra harder in me.

She pivoted her head and looked at me. "Neh?"

I gulped and looked away. "Kevin hyung.....asked you out for a date?"

She read my eyes and bit her lip. "Neh...."

I nodded and sighed. "I was wondering if...."

"Here is your order. Enjoy your buns!" Ahjumma said, handing over the buns to us. I was eating the cheese bun, savouring the cheesy flavour in my mouth. Jin Ae was munching on her red bean, eating in the most cutest manner. I was caught up with watching her that she turned to look at me. "Wae yo?" She asked, scratching her nose.

"N-n-n-nothing." I said, turning away .

She was looking at me before she giggled and looked away. "You wanna know something?" She said, eyes on the ground.

I walked in the same pace, watching her with great interest. "Bwoh?"

She took another bite and then chew on it. I watched, taking another bite off my bun. We kept silent, walking and chewing on our buns. She paused for a moment, making me stop in front of her and faced her. She kicked a pebble out of the way. She glanced up, battered her lashes at me. I almost dropped my jaw, causing the mastication of the bun in my mouth to fall out.

"You should stop being mad at Kevin sunbae." Jin Ae said, taking a step towards me.

"Bwoh?" I was taken aback by her words. "Wae yo?"

She shrugged. "Because....Kevin sunbae, he is a nice guy.... I just don't get why you get so mad at him being around." She said, looking at me.

I gaped my mouth opened and closed. "But he is way too old for you.... don't you think?" I blurted out and bit my tongue.

She looked at me and read my expression. She looked away and answered me in a shrug. "Mollayo..."

"Why did you even bother agreeing to go out with him then?"

"I....I....it was just out of respect! I mean...." She bit her lip and looked away.

I sighed and regretted asking her those questions. She looked guilty and embarassed now. I took a step forward, reached over and grabbed her hand. I entwined our fingers together and tilted my head to look at her. "Jin Ae...." I called out to her but she looked away.

"I didn't mean to... I mean.... I..." She stammered, looking at me with teary eyes.

I caught her tear before it fell. I smiled and stared at her. "Its okay. I didn't mean to. Cheongsul hamnida." I apologised sincerely.

She looked at me and took in a deep intake of breath. "Its just... I'm confused now. Dongho, I like someone else. But I also like Kevin too. Eottoke?"

I looked at her and blinked my eyes. Jin Ae has a crush on someone. I gulped, thinking about the chances of her being with me was very slim. "Is he from the same class as we were?"

Jin Ae looked at me and smile. "Neh...." She squeezed my hand and took another bite.

Just then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and looked at Jin Ae. I pulled her closer, and finally said, "We need to get going. Hoon hyung is waiting."