Chapter 1. [Shin Dongho]

If You Could See Me Now.

I let out a huge sigh as I fold the papers I was given for my first day of school. High school. I sighed once more. I stood in the middle of the crowded hallway, students talking and running past, oblivious to my presence.

I expected some of them, especially the girls to be running to me but, thank goodness, none of them did, yet.

After debuting as a singer with the other hyungs, many things have changed. This school, however, was making it seem like UKISS never existed at all. Which I'm perfectly am fine with. Sort of.

My phone beeped. I digged into my pockets to fine for my phone.

"Our maknae! Hwaiting on your first day of school! -Eli hyung"

I half-smiled at the message. They still couldn't let me go, remembering how they tried to celebrate my first day of high school early in the morning. Very early.

The school bell finally rung and everyone start to scramble to their classes. I quickly jumped into the classroom to avoid the morning rush of students. As I walked in, everyone looked up. Girls were starting to gossip and guys were giving me weird looks. I quickly slide into a seat near the door, hoping to avoid looking like a fool on my first day.

"Dongho!"

I looked up to see a familiar face. She smiled widely and gave a short wave. I smiled back, nodding my head towards her. It was Alexander's youngest sister, Lee So Yeon. I was surprised to see her here in the school. She quickly slide into the seat next to mine.

"How come Oppa didn't tell me you're entering this school?!" She digged into her bag, taking out her pencil box and notebook in front of her.

"Mollayo, he didn't tell me you were attending this school either." I shrugged, dumping my bag on the desk in front of me.

The teacher strolled in, greeting the class and introducing himself formally. He start to take attendance, everyone raising their hands and answering the teacher.

"Yeo Jin Ae....Yeo Jin Ae?"

I looked around, so did So Yeon. No one answered.

Wow, bad impression on the first day of school, I thought, leaning forward and pouting.

"Mianneh Songsenim! I'm late!"

I looked up to find a young girl, with middle length hair. She looked flushed, having to run all the way into class. Her uniform though, all in shades of brown, was still in order. She fanned herself with her hand, bowing in apology to the teacher.

My heart flutter. Wae? Mollayo. But the moment she turned and looked at me, the instant our eyes met, something in me was calling out for her.

Ani. Please don't make me think what it is, I thought, as she hesitantly made her way to the back of the class.