Kevin.

If You Could See Me Now.

"Yah! Kevin!"

I whirled around to see Eli hanging his arm over my shoulder lazily and smiling. I smiled back and gave a friendly punch to his arm.

"Yah, Eli-ah....why so happy?"

Eli shrugged but when his phone beeped again, I didn't have to know why he was happy or who was making happy.

"Hmph..." I said, crossing my arms across my chest and heaved a sarcastic sigh. Eli apologised and took out his phone. He began typing on the keypad, oblivious to me looking over his shoulder to see what he was texting. True enough, my guess was right. He was texting Lee So Yeon, Alexander's youngest sister.

I shook my head and snorted a laugh. "So Yeon~!" I sang, moving away from Eli and walking ahead to the dressing room.

"Yah, yah!" Eli ran and grabbed my arm, "Don't tell Xander hyung yet though."

"Wae?" I teased before giving him a merong.

"Yah! Kevin Woo!" Eli smacked my arm and I rubbed the painful part, "Wae?" I yelled, glaring at him.

"Promise me!" Eli said but a suspicious smile stretched across his face, "Yah, don't you have something going on with Hoon's youngest sister too?"

I blushed and walked away, "Ani. Who says that?"

Eli came up and winked at me. "Well, you gonna have to fight then...."

"Fight?" I looked at him with questioning eyes, "What do you mean?"

Eli shrugged and faced me, "Kevin, pay attention to the people around you. When you mention her name, observe. O-B-S-E-R-V-E." Eli spelled out and smiled wider.

I stood dumbfounded, scratching my head at what Eli just told me. "Observe? Observe what?" I muttered to myself before I shrugged my shoulders and followed him to the dressing room.

* * * * * *

"Jin Ae....Jin Ae...."

I muttered her name numerous times on my lips. The thought of her made me smile wider. I glanced at my watch and saw the time. Another minute now, and their school bell will ring. I leaned against the school wall, waiting just outside the admission office. With a pair of shades, dressed in light blue blouse and skinnies, I waited patiently for her to come out.

Just as the school bell rung and the students flowed out, I looked away, having to been noticed by the students and some teachers. Girls were taking out their phones and snapping pictures, guys were murmuring away and giving me looks of territorial and jealousy at me.

Just then, I spotted her among the crowd of students. She turned into the corridor, her hair flowing down beautifully, her eyes on the ground and her chin resting on her books which she held in her arms. Her school bag slinged on her shoulder. I called her out mentally, hoping she would catch my eye.

Finally, like the telephathy she had heard, she looked up and stopped in the middle of the rush of students, her beautiful brown eyes resting on mine, staring straight through my shades and into my eyes. She paused and looked at me, tilting her head to the side adorably. I straightened my posture and gave out a little wave and a small smile at her.

"Kevin sunbae?"

Sunbae? Why isn't she calling me Oppa? I thought as I made my way to her, darting through the wave of students. They all looked up and saw me, looking between Jin Ae and me. I smirked and reached my hand out to her. Just a little more and I could hug her in my arms....

Someone pushed me and I almost fell. I caught myself, straightened my posture and looked up to see Dongho standing in front of Jin Ae. His nostrils were fuming, as his bloodshot eyes glared at me. I smiled and went forward to embrace him, but he shoved me away.

"Dongho-ah, why are you so mad seeing your hyung?" I said, keeping a smile on my face. I tried to ignore the fact that was killing me eversince my eyes were set on her. On Jin Ae.

"Hyung....what are you doing here?" Dongho snarled,

I shrugged, "Just wanted to take Jin Ae out for a while, wanna come?" I said, but deep inside, I really didn't want him to.

He snorted a laugh and glared at me. "She is not available."

"Who are you to say for her?" I said, looking at Jin Ae and asked, "Are you free to have lunch with me?"

"N-n-neh?" Jin Ae looked at me and Dongho, with eyes wide opened.

"Come out with me." I said, making my way over to her, avoiding Dongho.

I grabbed her hand, at the same time, Dongho grabbed my wrist. I stared at Dongho, "Whats wrong?"

Dongho looked into my eyes, the look of betrayal, jealousy and anger. I met his eyes for a moment and finally said, "Don't worry too much."

I shook his hand away, and pulled Jin Ae in a gentle tug and walked out of the school grounds. I could feel Dongho's stare bore into my back. I smirked and put an arm over Jin Ae's shoulders,

"Where are we going?" She asked, looking over at Dongho and then looking at me.

I smiled at her and pushed my shades up the nose of my bridge. "Lunch...."

I was feeling a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, just by having her close to me, but the fact and Eli's words this morning still echoed in my mind. 

Dongho is also crushing on Jin Ae....thats the fact that I didn't want to admit all this while.