Alexander

If You Could See Me Now.

I lift my legs and rested them on the coffee table. Kiseop walked in then, his face fumed with anger. I stared at him, just in time to see my sister, So Yeon, cringing in the corner. She turned her back then, busy pretending to be doing some school work. I stared at Kiseop who glared at So Yeon.

"Woah, woah. What's up with the glare?" I asked, staring at Kiseop.

"Why not ask your own sister?" He jabbed a thumb towards So Yeon who cringed when she heard her name.

"So Yeon...." I began, but So Yeon stormed over and stood in front of Kiseop.

"If you weren't singing and plugging your music and walking around with hot coffee in hand, you will still be fine!" She yelled at him.

Kiseop stood up and faced her, "If you could have seen who or whatever was in front of you!"

I broke them up before So Yeon can even say anything else. "YAH! No fighting. Andwae!"

So Yeon stared at Kiseop for the last time before she went over, grabbed her bag and books and turned for the door. She looked at me, glared at Kiseop and said, "I'm heading home. Just tell Umma I'm fine. I don't want to stay with a group of jerks!"

The door slammed shut and I shook my head. Kiseop stared at me, pointing at the door where she left abruptly. "She just called me a jerk, hyung!"

"Let her be." I said, sighing. "She will eventually cool down."

Kiseop sat back down, frustration written all over his face. It wasn't long until the door opened and in came Dongho, Kevin and Soohyun. They plopped onto the spaces beside me on the couch. I stared at them, particularly at Dongho of course, "Dongho...hows school?"

He shrugged, looking pissed. I stared at Kevin who smirked. "Kev...."

"Wae? What did I do wrong?" He said, putting his hand out protectively in front of him.

Before I could continue, Kevin's phone rang. Kevin picked it up on the first ring, his face looked confused.

"Yeobosayo?"

Suddenly he smiled and I cocked an eyebrow at him. I saw Dongho glaring at him.

"Jin Ae? Neh...I'll keep your number...neh. Arasso. Say hi to Hoon for me."

"Who is Jin Ae?" Kiseop asked, taking another sip of his coffee.

"A girl from Dongho's school. She is Hoon's sister. And she is so...." Kevin looked into the ceiling in a way that was dreamer like.

"She is too young for you Hyung." Dongho hissed, crossing his arms.

Kevin stuck his tongue out at Dongho. "Don't get jealous, Dongho. I made the first move."

Dongho looked like he could punch the wall anytime but he restrained the thought and walked out of the room.