Hoon.

If You Could See Me Now.

I waited patiently for my sister to arrive. I leaned against the wall, mentally calculating what time she might arrive. Dongho said they weren't far and that it would take at most 15 minutes at least. 

But it seems to be the most excruciating 15 minutes of waiting for me. 

I patted my foot on the ground ,a song playing in my head as the time flew by. Jin Ae should be arriving soon, so should Dongho. Kevin... 

"I'm going to deal with you later, Kev..." I muttered, putting my mobile to my chin and tapped it self-consciously. 

I looked up again, catching a quick sight of Dongho and Jin Ae turning around the corner. They were smiling, Dongho was telling something to Jin Ae that made her laugh. I smiled, knowing Dongho had did the job perfectly but my eyes can't help to see their hands curled around together. 

"Oppa!" Jin Ae exclaimed, letting go of Dongho's hand and running up to me. 

"Jin Ae!" I opened my arms out, as she ran into my embrace. I pulled her off the floor, turning her in a circle and beaming widely. 

"Kencanah?" I asked, putting my hands on her face. 

"Neh..." She breathed, flushed from the run. 

"Mianneh... I didn't mean to take you away... but..." 

"Oppa..." She pouted, "Are you going to be like this all the time when I'm dating?" 

I glared at her, giving her small fits of giggles escaping from her lips. I kissed her forehead and hugged her once more. 

"Hyung..." Dongho greeted me with a smile and a bow. 

"Dongho..." I muttered, smiling, "Gomayo..." 

He shrugged, "I don't think Kevin hyung will-" 

"Hoon!" 

We all looked up to see Kevin coming out of a taxi and walking towards us. As expected his face was in anger and betrayal. He merely glanced at Dongho, who tried to stop him but he got shoved aside instead. He looked at me, nostrils flaring. Jin Ae hugged me, staring at Kevin. 

"What were you trying to do?!" Kevin asked, taking in a deep breath, "I was merely spending some time with your dongsaeng!" 

"Without my permission?!" I shot back, "Even though you're my member, I can't possibly let Jin Ae off with anyone!"

"I'm not anyone," Kevin argued, "I can take care of her...." 

"Oppa..." Jin Ae turned to look at me, pleading me not to start something she wouldn't like. 

I looked at her, defeated. She knows how to get to me and I know how much she hates arguements. She tugged on my sleeve, begging me to stop. Kevin looked at her, before looking away. 

"Jin Ae..." I muttered, patting her arm. 

"Seriously," Kevin started, "You can't even trust me!" 

"I trust you, Kev!" I protested, "You could have ask me instead of taking her out secretly!" 

Kevin met my eyes before looking at Jin Ae. Something in Jin Ae told him to stop argueing and talk about it. His features softened and he took a deep breath. 

"Then let me take your sister out.... " He asked, sighing.

Dongho glared at Kevin to me and back at Kevin. He was speechless, let alone, angry at what was happening. I have yet to give my answer but Jin Ae sighed and looked at me. 

"Oppa?" She called, waiting for my decision. 

"Kev," I patted his shoulder, "Dongho and you will take my sister out." 

"Dongho?!" Kevin blurted out. 

"Me?!" Dongho spat out, glaring at Kevin. 

"If you two want, why not?" I challenged them. 

Jin Ae smiled and hugged me but she pulled away, looking confused and puzzled. "Oppa.... how can two guys take me out?!" 

"They can... if they are willing to, they will try..." I muttered back, giving her another tight squeeze. 

She sighed and let go of me. She went up to Kevin and hugged him. 

"Kevin..." She muttered, "Mianneh..." 

Kevin wrapped his arms around Jin Ae and pulled her into a stong hug. "Its okay... I truly understand!" 

She pulled away, a little stunned when Kevin kissed her cheeks. She looked at Kevin and Dongho. Dongho was becoming an invisible wall and I pitied him. He tried to look cool as Jin Ae came up to him and kissed him on the cheek. He turned and touched his cheek, blushing. 

"Gomayo.... For sending me to my Oppa safely..." She said, biting her lip and pulling away. 

"Cheonmayo..." Dongho managed to say, as she stared after her, who quickly skipped her way inside the building and disappeared behind the doors.