Hoon.

If You Could See Me Now.

I lay in my bed, awake and still not moving my lazy off the sheets. Its past 12 noon and still I'm here. Most of them have left, and I'm guessing Eli and AJ is still here, somewhere. I sighed, and sat up, peeking through the curtains to see the afternoon sun glaring at me through the glass windows.

Maybe....I thought.

I should text her.

I rolled through the covers of the bed to reach the other side of the bed where the bedside table stood. I picked up my phone and slide my fingers on the screen. I took awhile, staring at the screen where a picture of my sister and I took just many months ago, before I debut recently. I haven't seen her in awhile, and she keep me updated through texts. Sometimes, calls but late night calls. Those calls were the most heartbreaking ones, where she would cry over the other line, needing me by her side when she felt lonely or not quite herself. If not, I would pray that she will be okay. Both she and my parents.

I started tapping on the screen, words of love and care from a long lost brother to his sister. Hopefully she will text back, though I have a strong feeling that she is in school and can't text until after school..which is...still a long way to go.

I wanted to doze off again for a little while but the ringtone of my phone ringed off and I sat up, surprised to get a text from her so soon.

"Oppa, I'm in Seoul if you should know. Umma and Appa sent me here to school here. I'm fine btw."

"Bwoh?!" I gasped and threw the sheets over me and jumped off the bed. My hair was in a mess but I didn't care. I pulled my boxers down a little to give some space for my legs to walk. I found myself pacing. I stared at her text and wondered if I was dreaming. Maybe I am.

"Which school?! What time are you done?!"

I hurriedly text back, thinking maybe I could meet her for awhile but...

I remembered the promotions and the busy schedules. Will I be able to get to see her at all?! Maybe after another few months later. But I know I could not wait that long. I missed my little sister terribly. She was the one which I always hang out and spend my time with. She was the one who encouraged me into the entertainment industry although I know I have to sacrifice all my time with her in order to be successful and earn some decent money for our family.

Another ring and I excitedly opened the message.

Omo....she is in the same school as....Dongho.

I breathed in a huge breath of oxygen and exhaled. I felt suddenly,....

I quickly text her and left the room to the bathroom.

I almost bumped into Eli when I made my way there.

"Woah...why the rush?! Wae?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Just meeting my sister." After a long time...I thought. I flashed a quick smile and started towards the bathroom.

"Chinca?" Eli caught my wrist and I nodded, looking at him at the corner of my eye. "Mind if I follow?"

I raised my eyebrows and stared at him. Is he for real, or was it a joke?! I looked at him and inhaled another intake of oxygen before I answered. But Eli chuckled and smiled, "I'm just kidding. Anyways, be back soon though. We are heading to the radio station to promote our new songs and both of your debut." He smiled and patted my shoulder before leaving for the kitchen.

I smiled and chuckled to myself. I felt relieved. Maybe I shouldn't. I mean, they are my members and I have full trust over them. Maybe...

I shake the thought out before I could even think about it. I quickly opened the bathroom door and got the tap running before I could even feel overwhelmed with my sister's staying