HER SECRETS..THEIR SECRET

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

The environment in the one of ward at Seoul Public Hospital was so tense. They were staring worriedly at the lying figure on the bed. Nurses just finish checking her pulse and they are waiting for Dr. to come and give his explanation about her condition.

 

For those who know her condition cannot help for being worried where else 2 persons who didn’t know the real situation start to feel irritated as she’s ruined their fabulous night.

 

‘AIgoo~~ what happen to her?’ Junsu’s frustrated voice can be heard.

 

The rest just keep on silent as they didn’t know how to explain. The nurse who just finishes checking her heard his question and answers him.

 

‘This miss most probably didn’t eat properly as she left out any energy. Oh and she has a gastrict if I’m not mistaken. We need to wait for a doctor to confirm her condition.’ She said and excuses herself.

 

Jessica’s eyes flicker and open slowly.  She scans her surrounding and holds her stomach. The pain was still there, but she feels much better than before. All eyes turns to her and it makes her scared a bit. She scared with their response. She slowly tugged the blanket that covered her body away. She try to sit in leaning on the wall with a pillow support her back.

 

Will they angry with me?

 

 Seohyun and Yoona help her to adjust her position.

 

‘Khamsamida Seohyun-ah, Yoona-ah’.  A small smile was form on her pale face.

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon just stood in silence with anger shows from their face. There are the girls, along with their respective boyfriend fills in the room. She feels suffocating. There’s no one that she wanted to see the most.

 

 He didn’t know isn’t it? or he didn’t care. Yes..He didn’t care.

 

A small chuckled shown from her sweet pale lips.  She zoning out again without noticing their furious eyes.

 

‘Why you chuckled, Sica? Taeyeon pissed.

 

‘Neh?’ She’s clueless.

 

‘Why you do this? Why you do this to us? Why didn’t you eat?!’ Taeyeon yelled. Let out her anger.

 

‘Why don’t you tell us that you have a gastric? Are we stranger to you?’ This time, it’s Fany who outburst in to anger.

 

The other members just keep in silence and let the eldest to speak as they know her longer compare to them.

 

Jessica was startle and frighten with their sudden outburst. She doesn’t know how to say. She was lowering her head and just able to say sorry to them.

 

‘Mianhe..Mianhe.’ Her voice sounds whisper.

 

No response. They still pissed with her.

 

Junsu who was just watching them can’t keep his annoyance anymore.

 

‘Yah! Jessica, can’t you take care of yourself? Why you always cause a trouble to the girls and especially my girl? Can’t you took extra care of yourself and don’t burden them with your own problems? You always causing a trouble and because of you, Taeyeon always cancel our date last minute just to take care of you or accompany you?! Why they need to that? As if you’re just a little kids who need attention!. You’re totally getting on my nerve!’ Junsu spilled his anger. Taeyeon who always defense her just keep quiet and didn’t mutter any word.

 

‘Yah! Junsu-ah! You’re so harsh!’ Heechul scold him.

 

‘Don’t you try to defense your so called twins? You and she are all the same. Betrayer!’

 

‘Who are you to call me a betrayer? And what I do to earn that name? Aren’t you the one who betray DBSK? You don’t know anything! So shut up!’ Heechul said ready to punch his face hard, lucky that the guys was there. Yunho and Y.oochun was holding Junsu, meanwhile Donghae and Eunhyuk hug him tightly, not letting him go.

 

Both of them struggle to skip from their grips.

 

‘Yah! Kim Junsu! Calm down!’ Yunho yelled.

 

‘Heechul hyung. You need to stop. He’s our friend.’ Donghae coax him.

 

‘No!  He is not! Not until he apologize to me!.’

 

No one wants to give in as both really stubborn.

 

‘Don-Don’t fight! Please don’t fight!’ Jessica screams. All of them was stunned and compose their attitude.

 

‘Mian…Mianhe… Mianye Taenggo-ah…Mianhe Fany-ah…Mianhe..girl…Mianhe..oppa…It’s all my fault. Mianhe.’

 

Tears of crystal rolls down on her puffy cheeks.

‘Junsu oppa is right. I’m such a burden.  As if I’m dead, no one will burden with my problem isn’t it? I should die one year ago. Ani-. I should not born in this world. People will not love me and end up hurting by me. Appa and omma will stop from worried about me. And they can live happily. Everyone can live happily without me inside the picture.

 

Pang!

 

Her cheeks redden. Someone just slap her cheeks. Everyone change their gaze to Taeyeon who’s crying.

 

‘What are we to you? Did we mean nothing to you? Why you said such things? We will be happy without you? You are burden?’ She scoffed. Tears continues running on her cheeks.

 

‘We are nothing without you. And we will not achieve what we had today if we lose you. One for all, all for one. Remember? And stop saying you’re burden, because you’re not.’

 

‘Taenggo-ah….Mianhe….~~~’ Both of them cry in each other’s arm. They have strong bond since their childhood. Of course they understand each other better. One person sad, the other will cry. The girls are all crying and hugging them.

 

Guys were just standing while holding their tears. It’s so uncool for them to cry in front of the ladies.

 

They were crying for awhile until Jessica falling sleep on Taeyeon’s shoulder. She’s sleeping but her sobbed still can be heard.

 

Tiffany carefully pulls her body away from Taeyeon and slowly lays her on the bed. Yoona help her tugged the blanket, cover her body.

 

They sigh. They know what Junsu’s said hurts her a lot. But they can’t blame him because he didn’t know anything.

 

They continue sighing and space out until the door was knocked and someone enters the room.

 

‘Oh Dr. Kang. Annyeonghaseyo.’ The girls greet same with the guys.

 

‘Dr. how’s her condition? IS she okay?’ Tiffany asks in full of hope.

 

‘She’s not eating properly and also, seems like just having an alcohol. It’s not serious, but we need to be aware. She just has one kidney, so it’s hard to strain the toxic if she had more than a glass. You girls aware of it aren’t it? Plus her stomach was fills with drinks only for today. Didn’t she eat? She was having a gastric because of that. So, I hope you guys can just advice her to eat properly and take a proper rest.’

 

He said calmly before his face turns into serious.

 

‘I already check her body, currently there’s no symptom deliver to her fibroids problems. So the possibility for it to come again is light. But I scared if she continue to abandon her healthy and not to take extra cautious about it, it might be happen again. Whose knows, and by the time maybe it’s more challenging as she just has one kidney and it’ll be hard to balancing chemicals in her body and also her blood pressure. I trust you girls can take care of it. You guys just like a real siblings. Now, please excuse me.’

 

He said before exited through the door.

 

Junsu and Y.oochun who didn’t know anything left clueless and hanging.

 

‘Wait a minute. Girls you guys have big explanation to do. What’s all about? What the Dr. said about? What fibroid? What kidney? I’m lost. Totally lost. Care to explain.

 

The girls just glare at him hopelessly, not in the mood to explain anything.

 

‘Let me explain on behalf of them. But you need to promise 1st, not to spill this secret to anyone especially Jaejoong. And the most important thing, don’t let Sica know.’ Yunho speak on behalf of the girls.

 

Junsu just nodded and listen carefully what he said. His mouth and eyes widen after he listen to what Yunho told him. Same goes to Y,oochun. They were speechless and felt sorry because curse her for something that she didn’t do. Tears were form in their eyes. It’s really heartbreaking and touching to know her sacrifices.

 

 Jessica, she’s totally sweet little pure kids. She really care about you guys especially Jaejoong, that’s why she decide to break up with Jaejoong as she don’t want him to be burden with her contract under SM Agency, the agency that he hold a grudge. And also, she sacrifices herself just to see you guys free from SM’s pressure and also us from been attacked by your fangirls . Soo Man ahjussi ask her to break up to safe both parties. That old man might look cold, but he really cares and also regret with what had happen. It’s all board decisions. He can’t do anything. At that time, Jaejoong already lost contact with her because all of us slave contract problems. He lost direction and inspiration. She’s hurting too. He got an alcohol issue in that time isn’t he? And also he causes himself to damage his own kidney because of that. But you guys manage to found someone to donor her kidney isn’t it?

Now let me tell you, for your information, the one who donor her kidney to Jaejoong was Jessica. She agrees with Soo Man ahjusshi instruction in one condition. She will donate her own kidney to Jaejoong in return she will have operation for her grown up fibroid and also JYJ free space from SM’s pressure. At that time, she has grown up fibroid in her stomach and she risk her life to safe him. Doctor advise her not to donate her kidney because there’s high risk for fibroid to bleeding at it’ll be hard to remove if it’s start to bleed. But she refuses as she didn’t care her own safety at all. She just cares at the person who hates her most.

She lies to him told him that she didn’t love him and also said he’s nothing without DBSK. Because of her words makes Jaejoong determine to success with JYJ right?’

 

 Yunho’s words keep on repeating in Junsu’s and Yoochun’s mind. They kept on thinking and sighing even though they already reach their house.

 

‘We are home.’ They said in unison.

 

Jaejoong who’s currently munching popcorn in front of television just answered without turning back to face them.

 

‘Oh you guys are back. So what’s up? Where you guys going? Party?’ He stops eating and turn to facing them.

 

Both of them just look at him with serious looks on their face.

‘We are just back from hospital. Hyung, you were there too right? You don’t know what happen?’

Jaejoong just pretend to be clueless with what had happen even though he’s care but his ego overtops his care.

 

‘Sica. She’s admitted in the hospital. You should visit her hyung. She’s sick.’ Junsu said.

 

‘ uh? Why should i? And since when you guys concern with her? As far as I know, you guys hate her as much as me.

 

What’s with sudden change? Your lovely beauty ugly girlfriend threat you guys to treat her well ha?’ Jaejoong said slyly.

 

Junsu and Bochum were boiled in anger after he insults their girlfriend. But they stay calm after a few seconds, thinking of the reality that that idiot person who stands in front of them didn’t know.

 

 

‘Whatever I just advise you and for your information, we did never hate on her. Oh I mean, we just mad because of your history with her. Well at least from now on, we will take care of her and cherished her and treat just like before. Just like your sweet memories as a couple before.’

 

‘Yah!!! Micky Y.ochum! She cheats on me! She dumps me!  She was the one who betray and end our relationship and now you tell me that you’re at her side? Are you crazy?!!’ Jaejoong yelled angrily and sent them an icy glare.

 

‘I’m not crazy!! We were the one who crazy! She sacr-‘ Yoochun could not control his anger and just about to spilled the secret that they just promise with yunho and the rest of the girls. Lucky that Junsu was there to hold him from burst all the secret out.

 

Don’t you dare to tell him. Promise us that you’ll not break this promise.

 

Junsu sends a glare that full with meaning. The promise that they made just in a few hours before need to be fulfills.

 

Y.oochun understands. He restrains himself from anger.

 

‘Whatever you say hyung, just don’t let angry and ego change you. I’m off to sleep now. I’m tired’ and then he walked off to his room, same with Junsu.

 

‘Arghhhhhhh!!!! It’s so annoying’ Jaejoong’s voice echoed throughout the house. He slumps his body on the couch with furrowed eyebrows.

 

‘What the hell is going on with them? Are they being posses or something? Ish!’ He murmured.

 

‘But..They said that she’s sick. So the scene I saw last night was all true. It’s not her acting to attract guy’s attention.’

 

Jaejoong in his deep thinking.

 

‘Ah! Let her be. Like I’m care. I bet it’s all her acting. Yeah! That’s right. It’s her acting. I’m not gonna to be deceived again.’

 

With that thought, Jaejoong drift on his own dreamland.