1st step - ready to give up

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

It’s been 2 weeks since their last met and also planned for Jaesica’s mission. Now it’s about the time. A moment for all SMtown family who’s know the secret to gather, pulls their energy and makes it come true. Everyone already well prepared for the special mission them up for. They requested for their special breaks from hectic schedule they had as an excuse.

 

Now everyone all gathered at the airport with sleepy Jessica sit down on the seat. Being an ice princess also the infamous sleeping princess, she just sits there looking boringly at everyone who looks like having their time chit chatting while waiting for the plane. Yeah, everyone and it’s refer to their SM town family, DBSK,Shinee, and also their ex-label mate JYJ.

 

Flashback

 

‘SIca…Sica……..’

 

‘Sica unnie,,,,yah!! Are you listen or not?’

 

Sooyoung,Yoona and Taeyeon, three of them were waving their hand to ice princess’s face who just space out looking at one direction after listen to what they just said.

 

Few minutes before…

 

‘Girls, please gather here for a moment. We have something to announce.’

 

The kid leader standing on the table with a comb in her hand, pretend it’s like a microphone with 2 shikshins standing at her side act like her bodyguard. The girls already there with their pajama, freshly wake up from their deep slumber.

 

‘Yah,shorty…What it is regarding? I’m very sleepy you know.’ Hyoyeon said irritated her morning sleeps been disturbs.

 

‘Kim hyoyeon, seals your mouth and your bad mood first bvecause I’ve good news to share.’ The kid leader said with a big smile on her face. All of them pretty good in acting coz obviously they know what the kid leader up to. The 2 shikshins tried hard to hide their big grins and laugh from burst out. Their sisters are really good in acting. It’s all conspiracy. They planned this. Everyone already know except for the main character in their plan which is Jessica and Jaejoong.

 

‘What is it Taengo-ah..? I’m tired. Can you make it fast?’ Jessica said a bit inpatient.

 

‘Okay2…The good news is…….we are having our official break!!!!!!!!!’ with that all of them jumps in joy except for one.

 

Jung Jessica.

 

She was staring at them with no interest.

 

‘Is that all? I’m going to continue my sleep then.’ She said and walk away from the couch that she sits just now.

 

‘No wait!’ Yoonba and Sooyoung immidiately pull her back to the seat she sits before, and let Taeyeon to continue her words.

 

‘There are other things also. In order to enjoy our break, company set up us with 1 condition…’’ all of them keep in silent and listen carefully to the kid leader for what she gonna say.

 

‘…we will have a trip with other SM family too except for FX. Which means DBSK, SUJU, and SHINEE will join us. And if we reject, than none of us can have our own break. So I decide to just agree with the condition.’ Taeyeon pause and examined ice princess reactions. Her face was expressionless.

 

‘And also we decide to invite JYJ too, because they are also our family even though they left our company.’ Just then she let out a small smirk looking at Jessica’s reaction.

 

I knew it.

 

‘Tae..I don’t think I can join. You know I want to spend my quality time with family. Poor krystal can’t join us.’ Jessica refuses to join. Family and also Krystal were just her excuse to safe her from someone in this world that she tried to avoid for a meantime.

 

Taeyeon and the others look at her. Disappointed were shown out of their face.

 

‘It’s okay if you refuse. We will not going. One for all and all for one right? Besides, Lee Soo Man ahjussi said that if there’s one member refuse to join, then he will cancel the trips that he offered.

 

Looking at disappointment they had on their face makes Jessica felt guilty for her selfishness.

‘Ah no need for that Taenggo-ah. I agree.’ Jessica said with her soft voice a little hesitates with her decisions. The girls were once again jumps in enjoyment. There are 2 reasons for it. First they will have their real break and the other one, their first step of mission was accomplished which is to convince Jessica to join the fun.

 

End of flashback.

 

They are all line up to get in on the plane. It’s special plane or private Jet to be exact. SM specially provides them with a private plane just for his artist’s privacy. From the airport until the time they line up heading to the plane, Jessica just keep on quiet. It’s not that she don’t want to mingle around. It’s just she felt really sleepy due to lack of sleeps. Feelings nervous with the reunion they will have totally disturb her from having a nice sleep. Every seat already occupied with each pairings left Jessica sitting alone.

 

‘Annyeonghaseyo I’m captain Leeteuk imnida and

    I’m Taeyeon imnida…

 And…..we are the best couple here.’ Leeteuk and Taeyeon were standing in front and their speech was received with boo from their audience which is SM family.

 

‘To make our trips more fun and also to lose a little gap in between some of us, we prepare a game for seat arrangements. Everyone must participate and no excuses are allowed. But if you find that you are not really comfortable or the person who you assign to sit with was too close with you, then you have one opportunity to change. After that, you’re provident from do so.

 

 

But if you insist to change, we can’t do anything. You may change, but also with one condition. You need to kiss the person that you refuse to be with on his or her lips. It may happen between the opposite gender and the same. So please choose and think of your decision wisely.

 

Okay…….the election is now begin…!!’

 

 

After several minutes all of them already found their seatmates while just left couple of people which is Yunho, Tiffany,Jessica,Jaejoong and some other SUJU and Shinee members.

 

Its Tiffany turn to pick and the result goes to Jessica. And of course she glad that Tiffany pick her name, but she’s not aware of sadness and disappointment shows from Tiffany’s face. It’s taken a few second for her to realize that. Tiffany pouts and her eye smile were glitters.

 

‘Si..Jess……..I…oppa……’ She look at Jessica with full of hope. She knows her best friend really well.  She gonna give up her seat just to make her happy and smile again. Sigh in defeat; she knew what she’s up to.

 

‘Fine….Just change.’ With that the famous fany..fany eye smiles coming back in split second and she more than glad to choose Yunho as her partner. And now the moment all the members were waiting for. It’s Jessica’s turn to pick her seatmates. They hope..Full of hope that she will pick Jaejoong’s name.

 

The moment she pick one of the papers that Leeteuk hold, everyone’s eyes seems pooping and almost dropping on the hard floor. She speechless, nervous and don’t know what to do. Her eyes were scanning wildly to her surroundings. People with their eager face want to know and also the calm person who stay cool wanting to hear her answer

 

‘K….’

 

‘Who?’ The crowds urge her to tell them who are the person she picks.

 

Ommo…..Otoke..otoke…

 

‘Kim….Kim Jaejoong.’ She manages to utter the words almost to whispers.

 

She froze...he froze …they froze at the place where they standing staring at each other’s eyes. Two different people with two different thinking.

 

She was shocked and scared in the same time. Debating whether she should just sit beside him for the whole flight or just kiss him on his lips and choose other persons.

 

Meanwhile, he was staring at her intensely. Putting on his so called cold face but deep in his heart, he’s happy. Whatever decision she makes, both benefit him. Either to sit together or he gets a chance to taste her sweet lips again.

 

But honestly, he prefers to choose to sit together although a part of him wants to lock her lips with his. It’s because despite of a short time of that, he more craving for her warmness.

 

 

‘So sica-yah…what’s your choice?’ Taeyeon asks.

 

‘I…I choose  ...mianhe sunbaenim..’ She bow 90 degrees to Jaejoong and lock their gaze.

 

‘You have to sit with me for the entire flight.’ With that she takes her seat and causing everyone to cheer louder and screams. This situation seems not pleased Donghae and Jonghyun who looks envious. But not for the SM members who’s know about the plan. They smile happily inside looking at the couple who sits awkwardly beside each other.

 

Jaejoong shifting his position to the right and left, felt uncomfortable with his current situation, meanwhile the latter just sits comfortably without feeling bothered with his presence. Well, the truth is, she really miss the moment they sat together side by side. That’s why she grabs the opportunity to sit with him, because for her, this will be the last. She’s ready to give up. Her eyelids were getting heavier as she found comforts at her place. Slowly she dozes off into her sweet dreams.

 

The awkwardness that he felt was slowly disappeared. With her warm body touch the side of his body totally makes he felt comfortable. He turns his sight looking at a gorgeous lady who sleeping peacefully. Her head was place on the right side of window. Its does looks a bit uncomfortable. Her chest was moving up and down follows her breath. Her lips slightly apart and looks like she inviting him to taste the sweets of her.

 

Thinking of full side of gorgeousness, totally makes his hear beat fasten and weird feelings starts to overwhelmed him. He immediately settles down all his weird thoughts.

 

Relax Jaejoong –ah……relax…control your hormone.

 

He keeps on thinking like that to restrain himself from doing something bad that god just know. Suddenly he felt heavy on his right shoulder. Smiling like an idiot, he slowly caressing her face. Jessica’s head was resting on his shoulder.

 

Jaejoong places his arm around Jessica’s shoulder and pull her closer to his warm embrace with his chin resting on her head. Just like Jessica, he really misses doing this all the time. He keeps on squeezing her shoulder and tightens his hug.

 

‘I know, this will be last when you wake up. And I’ll turn to my jerk mode. I still can’t forgive with what you did but I can’t control myself from missing you through all this time. Why you do this to me?’

 

 

hi guys..still remember me with my stories?.i'm terribly sorry for late update...mianhe...i don't know what's wrong with me....busy with my life or feel demotivated to write? heheh..i'm not sure either...  i think my writing skills getting worst.. what do u guys think? please give me feedback..keke...i really want to finish this story a.s.a.p but again...bcoz of limited time to write....makes me kind of lazy to update...keke...but please bear with me...i'll still finish this story no matter what...hope u guys can still read and comment..till we meet again later..... ^_^