Smile and Oreo Chips

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

‘It’s over. And we are completely over. Just what you said to me before….

Forget me and move on…’

 

She sloped down the floor hearing his words. He left with her heart shattering inside. Her body was shaking in vibration, holding from tears to show up.

 

It’s-it’s really the ending

 

She keeps on staring on the floor. People who walk past by look at her with a weird face. Who want to sit or kneeling to be exact at the bus stop in the cold raining day?

 

Her visions become blur. Tears overloads in her eyes and drop to another drop falling down through her cheeks.

 

‘hiks..hiksss…..I really love you Jaejoong oppa.’ she gasped for a moment, tried to absorb the reality that finally she need to face.

 

A pair of warm arms holds her shoulder, reassuring. She lifted her head hoping for a man that left her behind come back again and pick her up. But her hope was fade.

 

‘Oppa…..What are you doing here?’ she turn away hiding her tears.

 

‘I just passed by.’ Lie. He’s lying, to be truth he followed her behind since the moment she left KBS building. Witnessed all moments from the beginning totally break his heart as he know; she will not return the same feeling as him.

 

‘What are you doing? Get up, it’s cold.’

 

But there’s no response from her.

 

‘Oppa. I’m hurt. hehe.. I’m just slipped just now….And…hiks..hiks…it’s hurt..It’s really hurt.’ She sobbed, hiding the truth.

 

Donghae sighs helplessly. He pulls her into his warm arm and consoles her to stop crying.

 

‘Yah..yah..yah~~~ Don’t cry. People were looking at us. It’s embarrassing.’ He said playfully. Well, that’s the best thing he should do, makes her happy, that’s what he thought.

 

‘’Aigoo….aigooo..There’s giant baby in front me crying like a little kids. Aigoo.aigooo…..’

 

‘Omona….i can see mucus flowing from her nose…Aigoo..otoke….She’s superstar, but crying with her mucus flowing along.

 

He continues to .

 

‘yah! Oppa! I’m sad! How could you say that?’ Jessica lifted her head with pouty lips. Her tears subside with his jokes.

 

‘Weiyo? It’s true right? You see……..people keep staring at me. Arghhh..My reputation will decrease rapidly. They will think that I’m a bad man. Thanks to you miss.’ His teases totally make her smile with a grin on her face.

 

‘Heeeee~~~~~….. You are not a bad man, but you are batman.’ She grins with her pink nose obviously shown.

 

‘Yah! You tease me ha?!’ He pouted and pretends to sulk with her, but being famous as bold girl, Jessica just takes it lightly.

 

‘Feel better now?’

 

‘uhum…’ She nodded slowly.

 

‘Kaja. Let me give you piggy back. You hurt your leg right? Taeyeon and manager Hwang will be worried if you back home late.’

 

Donghae bends down easy for her to climb up on his back.

 

‘Yeah!!!!’

 

The long ride they gone through totally make Donghae in bliss. Carried a lovely girl that he love so much totally makes his night complete. On the other hand, painful moments just a while ago need to be buried deeply without anyone knows; it’s the best for the rest, that’s what she thought.

 

Heart, can you help me to decide? Give up or win his back? . She sighs.

 

 

After 20 minutes of a long ride, finally Donghae reached her dorm, exhausted. The beautiful princess who’s on his back was sleeping soundly.

 

Ding..dong…ding…dong….

 

A few minutes of waits, finally the door was open from inside.  Here stand a girl with a messy hair and almost shirt on.

 

‘F-fany? Did I disturb your ..err……?’ He blushed madly and look away from y creature in front of him.

 

‘Kya!!!!!! ‘ Tiffany who just realize her position let out her big scream and running inside. She thought that was the girls who just back from shopping. She never expected it turns out to be someone else.

 

After a few minutes, finally the door opens again. But now reveal hardly blushed red cheeks of Tiffany and a shirtless man beside.

 

‘Hey hyung……You looks tired aren’t you? Am I disturbs your moments? I can bring this sleeping beauty to my dorm you know, so you can just continue your unfinished business.’ He teases them mischievously.

 

Yunho grin widely. Man did not keep secret in between them.

 

‘You are my great junior Donghae. Thanks man.’ They high five and Donghae ready to make way to his dorm.

 

‘Yah! You ert!. Donghae oppa.. gwenchana.. Let sica in. She’ll get sick of you exposed her too long at outside.’ Tiffany stops him.

 

‘Are you sure Fany-ah? This is a great opportunity once in a life time you know?’ He continues in teasing.

 

‘Oppa, if something happen to her, you will face Taenggo’s wrath. Do you want that? She threatens.

 

‘Aigoooo….araso..araso..You’re so serious fany-ah. I’m just joking.’

 

‘Whatever.’ She rolled her eyes and continues hugging her half boyfriend

 

‘ Ah hyung, I think I saw you should wear your shirt, I’m scared if the girls back and this house will turns to horror cinema.’ He manages to tease them before hurriedly running to gorjess room.

 

‘Yah!!!’

 

**

Donghae just finish tugged the blanket on her body when Tiffany suddenly come and leaning on the door with a proper cloth this time.

 

‘So oppa, care to explain why her eyes swollen and nose change to pink?’

 

Donghae give a long sigh before tell her the whole story.

***

A new day with a brand new smile. That’s what happens to Jessica. She starts her day with a big smile plastered on her face. Wake up early in the morning without anyone needs to wake her. Cooking a breakfast for the girls without anyone helps. Of course being a princess for goodness sake shows her talents on cooking. The friend rice almost to burn and the scramble egg barely cook. But nonetheless, she satisfied with her masterpiece.

 

‘Girls!!! Wake up!!! I cook something for you guys!!!!! ‘She scream out loud waking up her members who still in their dreamland.

 

1..2..3..4..5..6..7…8

 

One by one step out from their room walking sleepily to the sounds from.

 

They standing in line with their eyes half open.

 

‘weiyo sica-ah..So early in the morning?’

 

‘Unnie…I’m so sleepy, why you wake so early by the way?’

 

With a big grin satisfaction on her face, she announce

 

‘Girls! Today you guys are free from breakfast core. I already prepare friend rice and also scramble egg for us with a lot of amount.’

 

‘Bwoah!!!’

 

Their jaw drop and eyes widen hearing her statement. They could not believe what actually happen. But it’s more to horror with the fact that their ice princess cooks a breakfast for them.

 

‘Unnie..are you okay?’

 

‘Yah sica! Don’t scare us. Are you really okay?’

 

Jessica frowns watching her friends’ reaction.

 

‘Yah!! I’m change okay?? I’m going out now. You guys help me finish the food k. I’ll be back in the afternoon.’ She said and hurriedly storm away leaving the members clueless.

 

‘Yah Sica!!!!’ The cried watching her leaving them hanging. Their morning totally has been shocked with sudden change of ice princess.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon who had stay quiet since beginning understands what she tried to do. Tiffany already told Taeyeon what had happen yesterday.

 

‘Taeyeon-ah, is she really okay? Should we look for her?’ tiffany whispered softly to her not wanting the rest to know what had happen.

 

‘No. Just give her sometimes. She’s in the midst of sadness. I know that. Don’t show our sympathy. It can make her sadder. I plan for something. Did you want to join me? ‘She whispered back.

 

‘What is it?’ Tiffany asks.

 

‘Operation for Jaesica’s love. You in?’

 

‘Of course! We should tell the rest too. So our tasks will not be too hard to fulfill.’ Tiffany suggests.

 

Two of them high five each other walking towards their friends who’s sit at the dining table eating Jessica’s food with tears rolling on their face.

 

‘way..weigure?’ They felt curious.

 

‘unnie..This food…It’s…it’s..So touching.’ Yoona cried followed with others.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon take a bite of it and cried in just a second after they ate.

 

‘kya!!!! JESSSIIICAAAA!!! It’s so salty!’

 

*******

 

‘Achoo! Urm…did someone call my name?’ She sneezes on her way to the convenient store.

 

Weird ha? She seems to be fine with yesterday incident. But actually she’s not.  Her sadness need to be hiding perfectly from them.

 

She continues on walking until she reached the convenient store.  She eyeing the stack one by one, looking for something.

 

 

Oreo chips

 

 

Flashback

Little girl was being bullied by the others girls. They slap, kick and even pulled her hair. 3 vs 1, totally left her numb.

 

Unable to fight back, she just crying and begging for forgiveness even she didn’t know what’s her fault?

 

‘pl..Please..Don’t hurt me. It’s hurt a lot. Umma will be worry. Please..’ She begged.

 

‘ Huh! You ! You dare to beg? Yah! I told you before right. Don’t go near to our oppa!.  Why are you so stubborn?’ Minji

keep pulling of little Jessie’s hair while Jiyun and Yeonni hold her hand from struggling.

 

‘No I won’t! Kill me instead! I only have him. You guys can’t separate us. I – I love jaejoong oppa!!!’

 

‘You-! ‘ Minji was about to beat her when someone shout from behind.

 

‘yah! What are you doing?!!!!’  Sound of voices erupted and few people running to their spot.

 

Minji and her gang run away left Jessica crying on the ground before get beaten by scary girls who coming closer.

 

‘Sica..gwenchana?’ Warm arms help her to stand but her legs are too weak to stand. She sloped on the floor with messy hair and bruises arm.

 

‘Sica-ah……. Is it hurt?’ Again, the owner of warm eyes and heart asks.

 

She looks at him and just smiles weakly.

 

‘No .It’s not hurt at al-‘She was not even finished her words when Jaejoong pulls her closer into his arm.

 

‘Don’t hide it. Just cry. I know you’re hurt. Just cry baby, I promise you this will be the last time they bully you.’ He coax with a soft and breezy breath.

 

She sniffs and still crying. Her grips on his shirt tighten than before.

 

‘Don’t be scared. Taeyeon and Tiffany will always by your side k.’

 

But there’s still no response.

 

‘I’ll treat you orea chips as much as you want after this. How’s that? Sounds good right??’ still in attempt to coax her.

 

‘Okay!.’ A wide smile Jessica answers happily.

 

‘Sica likes Jaejoong oppa the most on this world.’ Shy with her confession, she hides her reddish cheeks with her palms.

 

‘Yeah. I also like Sica a lot in the whole world.’

 

End of flashback

 

 

Yeah …right…whenever she sad or happy, he always be by her side. Safe her or coax her by buying her favorite Oreo chips.

 

Sigh….. I guess..i just can’t let you go…..oreo chips..So stay with me.