GLIMPSE OF CHANCE ..BUT.........

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

Jaejoong just keep in silent thinking of her offer.

 

‘I take it as you agree with my offer. Now can you sit? You need to eat something to regain back your energy.’

 

Jaejoong still stay in his previous silent mode. Truth to be told, he has no energy left to even to sit by himself. He silently regret for argue with her just now. Because it’s totally wasting time and his energy because at the end, she still got what she want.

 

Jessica was just staring at him with concern. She know, he unable to get up by himself in this state. She move closer and wrap her arm around his body and help him to leaning against the wall. She adjusts the pillow behind his back for his comfort.

 

She starts to feed him until he full and unable to consume any food in. Jaejoong just throw his gaze away and unable to look at her directly as he felt embarrassed with his current state.

 

Finish feeding baby boy in front of her, she help him to lie down on his back and tugged the comforter covered his body. She makes her way to the bathroom, grab a small towel and basin with water in it.

 

Jaejoong furrows his eyebrows confuse with her action. Jessica just ignore his stare and sitting beside him.

 

‘For how many days that you didn’t get shower or even change your cloth?’ She asks.

 

Her question totally makes his cheeks turn to red.

 

Stupid girl…its so embarrassing!! Why she need to ask that question!! Kya!!!!

 

Jaejoong was screaming inside while Jessica can’t help herself from giggling alone.

 

‘haha…so I bet it’s not right? No wonder you smell….urm……………good~~~~’ Jessica tease and giggles cutely.

 

‘Shut up!!’  Even with hoarse voice, he still wants to act rude to her and causing her giggles stops abruptly.

 

‘Mianhe…Let me help you to clean yourself a bit.’ She said softly and starts to wipe his expose skins. Nothing needs to hide because it’s obvious that she’s sad with his response and somehow Jaejoong felt sorry for his harshness. He wants to say sorry, but his ego overpasses his will. He keeps on staring at the gorgeous lady who sits in front of him who busy to fresh up his body. He felt something from the way she touched, her smile, her giggles and everything about her makes him feel safe and love over again. But again, because of grudge, he denies all of it.

 

Jaejoong was sleeping meanwhile Jessica just wondering around his room. She took a glance at the surrounding. It’s totally plain and empty, nothing much interesting things to do or see. She wonders where his all belonging is. Her eyes stop onto something that shining from afar at the corner of the room. She take a look closely on that thing and her eyes widen when she realize what it is actually.

 

Flashback

‘oppa, where are we? I’m dizzy now; you keep on covering my views.’ Jessica whines cutely.

 

‘Just be patient honey…Okay….you can open your eyes now.’

 

Jessica rubbing her eyes for a better view but she saw nothing in front of her. No jaejoong and no one else were there. She almost to knock off Jaejoong who kneels down on the ground with a shining rings on his hand.

 

‘oppa….’

 

‘Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I might not be rich and perfect boy ever in this world. I’m just a normal boy who wants to achieve his dreams and also his biggest dreams ever in his life, which is you. Here, I ask you, will you, Jessica Jung accept me as your future husband and stay by my side no matter what happen in future?’

 

‘Oppa….ar..Are…you…propose me?’

 

‘Neh…’

 

‘B..But..Your career is just about to start oppa. W..we can’t……’

 

‘shhh~~’ Her words been cut with his soft lips. His lips continue landed on hers every time she was about to say something.

 

After a few kiss that makes her blushing like crazy, finally Jaejoong free her lips from him and hug her closely in his arm.

 

‘Pabo-ya. We are not going to marry now or anytime soon. It’s just a seal of our promise for our future. Understood?’

 

Jessica nodded slightly and buried her face on his expose chest.

 

‘So..What’s your answer?’

 

Jessica lifted up her heads matching their eye gaze.

 

‘Yes..’ She smile lovingly as happy Jaejoong twirled up her body with full of enthusiastic.

 

‘But’

 

‘If someone happens to throw this ring on purpose, it’s really means we are over.’ Jaejoong said seriously.

 

Jessica just nodded slightly.

 

‘Will you take good care of it Sica? It’s represented our love for each other. If you throw it away, or lost it, that’s mean we are not belongs to each other.’

 

‘Don’t worry oppa. I’ll cherish it just like my own life and soul. You. Will you do the same oppa?’

 

‘Of course I’ll. ‘

End of flashback

 

 

She was about to cry but she keep on holding it. She holds the rings closer to her body and let out little tears to drop.

 

 You really forget me oppa? You throw this ring away. Is that mean we’re totally nothing? I’m so confuse. I still keep our promise until now as I hope we can get back together again. Mianhe..It’s my fault for the first sight. Should…should i….give up on you too?

 

She stops crying when she heard Jaejoong trembling in cold.

 

‘Yah oppa…what happen? She nudges his body slowly to get the response.

 

‘It’s….it’s….I’m….cold……’ he stutter.  She immediately pulls the comforter closer to his body. She was just about to get some heat packs when Jaejoong suddenly holds her wrist tight from behind.

 

‘Don’t leave me please. I’m so cold. Please….’ He mumbles softly with his eyes close tightly.

 

Jessica thinks for a few second. She really wants to get some of heat pack to warm his body, but his strong grips totally leaving her with no choice. She sits on the floor facing him as her wrist still in his hold.

 

Jaejoong looks calm now and that’s makes she relieve. His calm breath and angelic face totally makes her happy and warm. She brushes his hair that covered his face aside. Caressing his beauty face, and kissing his forehead with love, she whisper to his ears,

 

Sweet dream my love..Thanks for giving me this chance which I’m not sure if there’s any in the future. Saranghae~~

 

 Unable to keep her tired eyes, body and mind any longer, she slowly drifts into her dreamland with her finger interlock with his.

 

******

 

He wake up with full of energy and fresh. He feels better now. It’s been a long time since he got a high fever. And every time he was sick, Jessica used to calm him down and take care of him really well. He felt his hand holding on something that warm and soft. Jaejoong turn aside and was shocked to see Jessica was sleeping in with her head leaning on the side of the bed while her body on the hard floor.

 

He tried to recall what had happen and was jerk away after he realized that she was the one who take care of him yesterday. He thought that he just hallucination or dreams of her. But the truth is not. He smile happily and it’s been a long time since he gave his sincere smile. But his smile turns to frown as he remembers back the deal they made yesterday.

 

 Is it really for the last time? Babo jae…now what will happen? Aish..pabo.pabo..pabo..I’m so ego. Aish~~ it’s so hard to admit it.

 

 He lifted her body in bridal style and places her carefully on his bed. Jaejoong also lay down on her side. He keeps on staring at the angel who sleeps peacefully now. He caresses her lips with his finger and plant a soft kiss on hers. Now he admits, he misses this girl so much. Put aside his ego or anger that he hold for a moments.

 

He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him. He drifts back to his dreamland but this time with sleeping beauty in his arm.

 

***

 

After a few hours,

 

Jessica still sleeping peacefully in Jae’s arms and didn’t even realize her current situation meanwhile Jaejoong was awake with sounds of door bell.

 

He walks lazily to the front door and open it with sleepy eyes.

 

‘Jae baby! I miss you. I heard that you’re sick. Don’t worry..I’m here to take care of you.’

 

Jaejoong eyes widen hearing the voice that he totally hate and annoyed.

 

‘Oh ! ‘He was cursing and starts to worry.

 

What if Jessica suddenly awake and saw her stand in front of him with a cloth that almost not cover her body.

 

‘Hey Natsumi, how many time I need to tell you? Don’t come here ever again? Don’t you understand that?’

 

‘But..I miss you a lot. You used to visit me before. But now, you’re quiet..Why?’ she asks and tries to get a hold of his body. She manages to pull him closer and kiss him passionately.

 

Before Jaejoong able to pull back, he heard something loud from his room. His prediction totally kills him now. He pushes crazy Natsumi from his house and locks the door, left her outside. That crazy girl keeps on banging his door but then slowly its turns to silent. That’s means she already left.

 

Jaejoong hurriedly go to his room and see what had happen. He saw Jessica was tidying his bed with her back facing him.

 

‘Jess..’

 

‘Its looks like you’re already recover sunbaenim. I guess I should take my leave now. Please take good care with your healthy k. You make everyone worried. I keep the leftover ginger juice in refrigerator. Just drink it if you want k. I guess..This a goodbye for now. Take care’ she talks without looking at his face and keep on walking to the front door with her head low down.

 

‘Jessi…..listen to me.’

 

Jaejoong try to stop her but it’s too late, because she already gone.

 

‘Jessi……..arghhh!! damn!!!!!’ he yells in anger and throw everything aside. He fell hard on the floor and keep mumbling…

 

Jessi..You should listen to me…

 

 

HI GUYS..I'M BACK WITH MY NEW UPDATE....ERR.....QUITE UNUSUAL OF ME BCOZ I I UPDATE 2 DAYS ON THE ROWS...MAYBE I'M INSPIRED BY YOUR COMMENTS...THANKS FOR THAT....ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER FROM ME.HEE~~ PLZZ DON'T KILL ME YET...I KNOW THERE'S LACK OF JAESICA REAL SWEET MOMENTS..BUT I PROMISE IT WILL COME SOON...^_^...THANKS FOR COMMENT & TAKE CARE

p/s: sorry for any typo,grammar, spelling mistakes..