HERE WE MEET AGAIN

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

Walking along the busy street, thinking where she should going despite her boring mode. Her unconscious thinking was disturbs by Taeyeon’s incoming call.

 

‘Yeoboseyo.’

 

‘SIca!!! Did you try to poison us???!! ‘

 

‘Agh…weeeeii?? ‘She sounded confuse with sudden yelled from other line.

 

‘Aish!! Forget about that. SIca, can u help me do something?’ Taeyeon requests.

 

‘Mmm..What is it? Don’t ask me to do any-‘

 

‘Can you take my sweater from Junsu oppa’s house?’

 

‘bwoh!!!??’ Jessica’s kind of shocked with her request.

 

‘Tae-ah……can’t you get it by yourself? It’s JYJ’s oppa house you know, you get what I mean?’

 

‘Please…prettty please sica-ah……..I can’t. We have tight schedule after this right? Coincidentally you’re going out, that’s why I’m asking you.’

 

‘Tae- I don’t really think I ca’ she tried to refuse but dorky leader bit her earlier.

 

‘Just go and get it, I already inform him so he will aware of your arrival. We’re packing our stuff for next schedule. Don’t worries I already packed it for you. We will meet you at SM building later on. Take care and please and please and please get my sweater for me k. Take care I love you sica and I believe you too.....’

 

 

Dud..dud….dud……

 

The line has been cut off.

 

Taeyeon is really pro in tricky Jessica. She was able to talk as fast as she could so that living no space for Jessica to slit in between her words.

 

‘Taeyeon-ah!!!! Wegure!!’ She shrieked in frustration. No choice. She has to go there and get her sweater no matter what. If not. Taeyeon’s where’s.my.sweater looks will haunt her for the whole day.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side, the girls cheer with full excitement.

 

‘Unnie..You’re brilliant!’ Yoonyul squeal happily.

 

‘I know right.’ Taeyeon smugly said.

 

‘But Tae, will it be no problems? You know that Jaejoong oppa hate us and especially her so much isn’t it? What if he does something bad to Sica?’ Tiffany words really make sense.

 

‘Hmmph…..I’ve been thinking awhile too. But don’t worry. I already discussed with Junsu oppa. He said he will handle everything. So don’t stress so much k.’ Taeyeon’s words and promise relief their worried a bit.

 

Jessica was walking with full of demurer to Junsu’s apartment since it’s just a few blocks from where she was from just now. She’s now standing in front of their block and felt hesitate whether should or should not enter the building.

 

Should i..Should I not?  Those words keep repeating on her head. His mind said yes but her heart said no. Jessica was just about to turn back and leave before some familiar voice call her from behind.

 

‘Sica…Where are you going?’

 

Shoott……..

 

Jessica cursed under her own breath. She turns back with a fake smile on her face.

 

‘oppa.. anyeong. I just about to buy you drink at nearest convenient store.’ She lied.

 

2 handsome man standing in front eyeing her from head to toe with full of curiosity.

 

‘Are you sure? That’s not the way that you should take you know? It’s supposed to be this way.’  One of them point to opposite direction from where she headed before.

 

‘Sica..Are you somehow trying to avoid coming here? Tae already inform me earlier. ‘The other man asked with his arm crossed on his chest. He does makes she looks like criminal.

 

She pouting and bite her lips, habit for getting caught for lying.

 

‘I am really not lying. Trust me oppa. ‘Her voice sounds annoyed.

 

‘Araso..araso...We just teased you just now, you are almost crying. Still not change ha? Our cry baby?’  Y.ochun and Junsu again.

 

Jessica just keep on quiet because she knew, she’s on lying. She wonders how she succeeds with a big lie on her life before.

 

‘Oppa. Your girlfriend asks me oh no, more to threaten me to get her sweater at your apartment. Can you get it now while I’m waiting here?’ She cross her finger and pout cutely.

 

‘Aigoo….. mianhe Sica-ah.  Can you go up there alone?I’ve something forgot to buy.’ Junsu give an excuse.

 

‘Ok.I’ll go with Yoochun oppa then. Oppa kaja!.’ Jessica links his arm and just about to step before Junsu pull him harshly from behind causing Janice to stumble down.

 

‘Yah Junsu-ah!! Weigure????!’ rubbing his painful , Yoochun slightly yelled.

 

‘Mianhe..mianhe….Sica…..Y.oochun need to follow me because he need to help me buying our groceries. Just go on. There’s nobody at home.’ He lied again.

 

But clueless Jessica totally out of blue with what he said.

 

‘But Jaejoong hy-‘Yoochun just about to spill out his lies before Junsu manage to cover his mouth to stop talking.

 

‘Sica, here the key. We need to go now.  We will be back soon. Annyeong!’ Junsu hurriedly walk away dragging Yoochun who have been covered his mouth with his palm.

 

After confirm that they are out of Jessica’s view, finally Junsu loosen his grips on Yoochun.

 

‘Yah! Care to explain what’s actually going on?’

 

Leaving a small sigh, James finally explains to him what exactly had happen. After a few seconds accumulate and process what has been told, finally he understands.

 

‘yah! You should tell me earlier. But is he at home? I thought he told us that he will hang out with Jiyong, Top and Hyun joong?’ Yoochun asks.

 

‘How can I know? We went out since early in the morning just because someone want to buy special lily flower at the special area which quite far from out special apartment isn’t it?’ Junsu said sarcastically.

 

‘Aish..hyung…..It’s for my pretty yoona. You should understand that. Jaejoong hyung just text me. He said he cancel his program for today. This means, he will be at house right now.’ Yoochun explains.

 

‘Great! So they will have some moments, so just taken our time before back to our house k.’

 

Both of them grins happily thinking of their success plan. But it’s far enough that they didn’t think out of the box. Something might happen or someone or anybody else might be in their house now.

 

*****

 

Leaving her behind dumbfounded with their silly acts, Jessica finally step in the building and head towards JYJ apartments.

 

Inhale and exhale. She totally not prepares to come here. Stepping the building that she used to went before, totally flood her mind with beautiful memories that they create back then.

 

Waiting for elevator move up from level to another level until reach level 9 which head to his apartment totally sent butterfly in her stomach.

 

Ding…. Level 9

 

She excites the lift door and walking to JYJ’s apartment. Standing in front the front door with a key in her hand, decide for the last time whether she should or shouldn’t do that.

 

Oh come on SIca…just this time only…….

 

One last breathe, she slowly insert the key and twist the door knob slowly and step in. It’s so silence, so she confirms that the duo is not lying to her. No one was there, so easy for her to complete her mission. She now can breathe easily as a smile plastered on her face. She closes the door slowly and walks in with an easy and light step.

 

Cool sica yah…cool…now just search for that dorky leader sweater and go away before that person back home.

 

She’s in the living room when she can hear some noise from the outside.

 

‘Yah Jaejoong-ah…. Why you cancel our program? It’s so boring with just hang out here without any hot girls around. You look at me, I look at him.’

 

‘Yes, He’s right. Why you choose to just to have a boring time instead a spice of hot chicks?’

 

‘I’m just didn’t feel like want to have fun with dirty chicks today. Can’t we just enjoy our time with relax and calm environment? Come on, it’s going to be that bad.’

 

Jessica froze hearing the voice that she really recognizes. She stiff on her place don’t know where to hide.

 

Please…..Don’t come in..Please…

 

 She muttered and prays silently.

 

Click…

 

Unfortunately her wishes didn’t answer with a good result. There are 3 men who she tried to avoid especially the one who watch her with his wide and hatred inside.

 

‘wowowowo….Jaejoong-ah, I didn’t expect you to prepare a surprise for us.  Now it’s not going to be boring anymore. Wow..Hot and spicy chick from SNSD, what more that we expect?’ Jiyong said while his lips in flirtatious way.

 

Jessica’s eyes widen and her face went paler looking at his seductive smirk. The 3 of them slowly walking towards her and causing her to take few step backwards.

 

Top was eyeing her from head to toe with his devilish smirk. He tried to touch her but failed.

 

‘Don’t you dare to touch me!’

 

 

Preview for next update

 

'Why can't i touch you? You're our entertainment today?' Speaking devilish with a smirk on his face.

'What are you doing here ?' 

'I'm done with you guys, i'm out now.'

'Let me gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!'

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

HI GUYS..SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE..MIANHE...I'M REALLY THANKFUL FOR ALL COMMENTS YOU GUYS DROP FOR ME..THANKS.....& TAKE CARE