MEMORIES VS REALITY

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

The girls were loitering at the living room, chit chatting and have some rest before completely going crazy enjoying their vacation. They just arrived at private resort that SM provides for them. The girls sharing a big chalet by them self while the boys have their own chalet followed their respective group.

 

It’s 11 at night, but still there’s no sign for them to sleep as they all so excited with the time they have. Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung went out with their boyfriend to get some supper,  Seo , Hyoyeon and Sunny were all at Suju’s chalet visiting their boyfriend , while Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon were left at their chalet. Taeyeon and Tiffany do want to go and visit their boyfriend too but they just could not do as Jessica refused to follow them. She keeps on space out right after the land off the flight.

 

‘yah..sica-ah…what’s going on? You keep on silence since we here… what’s wrong? Is there anything bothering you?’ Tiffany asks in concern.

 

Jessica was just looking at her with her blank expression. And that’s makes the duo worried with her condition.

 

‘yah! Don’t scare us. Are you okay?’ Taeyeon asks in worried and checking her temple whether she’s having a fever.

 

‘Ani…I’m okay….’ Her voice sounds like whispered.

 

‘Girls…what…what if…I’m give up?’

 

‘Bwoh? Give up on what?’ They ask.

 

‘Jae ….oppa.’

 

Crap…..

 

That’s what they think. It’s going to be useless. All their effort going to waste just like that if she insists on gives up.

 

‘Andwe!!!’ They scream in unison. And that’s make Jessica’ startle with their reaction.  She confuses. They were one of them who supported her to move on despite how much love she has in her heart.

 

‘Sica-ah…thinks about it again. Are you serious with your decision? Do you really ready to give up? Don’t you love him anymore? ‘

 

‘But he hates me. He’s turn to be cold. Can’t you see it? I give pain to him. The pain that was good enough to change him to someone that we don’t know. I’m not deserved to love him. No more.’ Tears start to flow down through her cheeks.

 

‘But …….he’s here..And it’s not your fault at the first place. He will understand you dear. Don’t you think that you should give it a try atleast for one last time before you really moving on from loving him?’ Taeyeon’s soft voice seems succeed in coaxing her.

 

‘You..You think so? Shou….should I give it try again, taengo-ah?’ looks like an innocent kids asking her mom a permission to do what she want to.

‘Of course honey. You should. Tffany and i..eh no…all of us will be here to support you. No matter what decision you may make, we definitely will respect it. Okay? Now go to sleep. Don’t over think of yourself. You might get headache.

 

She nodded her head slightly. Feels dizziness overcomes her head, she excuse herself to their bedroom.

Laying down one the bed, face facing ceiling, her eyes were closing slowly in minutes.

 

Wake up in the morning with bright sunlight through the curtain, her dizziness becomes worse than yesterday. The dreams that she had last night totally contribute a lot to her dizziness. How she dreamed Jaejoong still hates her, how she dreamed about their past memories, love that still linger around her heart all the time, the thought that she almost to give up,.

 

‘argh!!!!’ her loud shrieked startle her other members  who were having their breakfast. They rushed to her room and found her looking so miserable on her bed.

 

‘Unnie..are you okay?’

 

Realize her actions have make her sisters worried, she compose herself and try to smile at her level best.

 

‘gombawo..i’m okay. Just a lil bit dizzy..Perhaps..’ she smiles, try to reassure the other members that she’s actually fine.

 

Looking at each other with meaningful stare, Taeny still not satisfied with her answer.

 

‘Girls,woori sica is fine. Go back and eat, and do your own routine until afternoon k. We will gather with other oppas for some activities after lunch. So behave yourself k.’

 

‘araso umma!’

 

Went back to Jessica state, she was holding her temple and glad that the pain was slowly removed.

 

‘yah, gwenchana yo?’ Taeyeon asks.

 

‘Neh..don’t worry…I’m really okay.’

 

‘Good then. You should fix yourself now, breakfast is ready.’ Tiffany said.

 

Their care totally makes her overwhelmed.

 

‘neh ..araso appa..omma…’ childishly she answer the duo back.

 

‘Yah!

 

 

 

 

Walking alone behind the lovely-birds who walking happily with their pairings, she’s on the left, while he’s on the right of the group, they were heading to the beach to have some fun. He was purposely to stand away from her. While her, fighting in her head on how to approach the almighty guy that perhaps can be melting again by her.

 

Wearing a simple baby blue shorts and tank top with loose white blouse totally  can makes guys turn to their head to look at her twice. That’s really makes Jaejoong annoyed especially two dino head always clinging around her. That’s one of the reasons he choose to walk away from her.

 

‘We are here!’

 

The girls squealed happily once they reached the beach. The white sand and blue ocean totally makes them feels like in paradise. It’s been a long time since them having a rest like this. They settle down the mat and the foods that they bring.

 

‘aigoo…..oppa..Where’s our drinks? Did you forget to bring it?’ Taeyeon ask her beloved duck boyfriend.

 

‘ i.i….’ he stutter.

 

‘Yah! Kim Junsu! Do you want to die? We bring the things as per been told. But you? Walking happily with nothing to bring..ommo..ommo… my head..’ Yunho’s speechless.

 

‘Relax guys, why so stress? We can just buy drinks at nearest store here. Jaejoong hyung..Can you help us on that? Yoochun smartly said.

 

‘urm..k’

 

‘I’ll help you!’

 

He was about to go when someone shout offer her help. He knows who she is.

 

‘I don’t need your help.’

 

‘But I’m insisting’

 

With that they slowly walk away with full of awkwardness and cheesy grins appears on the group’s face.

 

‘sunbaenim, what should we buy for them?’ Jessica tries to make a conversation with the ice prince. But being stone cold heart Jae, he just smirk to her without utter any words.

 

Gwenchana sica-yah…gwenchana……… be patient..He’s still hold his grudge..You can do it….you can do it….

 

 She silently walks behind with sour smile on her face. While them in the convenient store, searching for foods and things that their friends might need later, she found a toddler around 3years old with tears on his face.  The toddler was crying silently while holding tight his lollipop.

 

‘Hey little cutie, why are you crying?’ Jessica sits on her knees to match their eyes level.

 

The little kid just blinks his eyes couple of times while pouting. Fresh tears continue to rolls down on his chubby pink cheeks.

 

‘momm….my……….uhhu… mommy… I want mommy…….‘.  Jessica looking around perhaps can find the toddler mom’s, but avail. There’s no one in the store except for her and Jaejoong. Jaejoong just give her a glance before said something harsh to hear.

 

‘Don’t act like you’re kind to help that helpless kid, like you did to me years ago.  You can’t do anything. Just leave him to the police or security here.’ Jessica glared at him.

 

‘I did a stupid mistake once. I’ll definitely not repeat it for a second time. And if I’ve to, I’ll give up my life to just get it back.’

 

 With that Jessica walks away from his view while carrying a crying baby in her arm.

 

Feeling lost for awhile, she continues on walk around the resort searching for the toddler’s mother. Tired and frustrating with the searching, she took a rest under a big tree, just for relax a bit.

 

‘ ouch..My feet.. It’s become blistered. Ottoke… I can’t even wear my slipper now. ‘Jessica was mumbling alone while scanning her almost swollen feet. She places the toddler on her lap and leaning against the tree, thinking the best way to help that kid.

 

‘Ah! How about I ask the girls to help. U agree too right baby?’ she pinched his nose, and planted a kiss on the toddler’s chubby cheeks.

 

‘Ye..yea..yeah….’ the toddler claps his little palms along with excited Jessica, seems like he really understand what she’s saying.

 

‘ kaja! Let’s find your mom before my friends starts to worry and find me.’ Jessica was almost to fall the moment she about to stand up while holding the toddler, but lucky someone was there to support her body from falling hard on the sand. Her body was leaning against someone well build body. And it’s seems like she know who’s that kind of body belong to.

 

‘Sun……’

 

‘You are really troublesome.’

 

‘bae…’

 

Jessica just keeps her head down the moments he spoke.

 

‘Mianhe.’ She mumbles.

 

‘You are seriously terribly troublesome. You could hurt that kid because of your carelessness. Don’t you know that? Don’t act like a wonder girl for helping someone that you barely knew and because of you, the guys throw a bad death glares to me for leaving you behind and thanks to you too making me suffering from the heat just to find one ridiculous stupid girl I ever know in this world.’ Jaejoong explodes but soon realize he’s going too far this time.

 

Scratch that Jaejoong. She deserves the lessons.

 

‘Mianhe..’ she whispered softly tried her best to hold back the tears.

 

“Give me that kid. And you stay here. I’ll not responsible or searching for you ever again if you missing somewhere.’ Taking the toddler from her arm, he walking away to find toddler.

 

 

Jessica Pov

 

 

‘You are seriously terribly troublesome. You could hurt that kid because of your carelessness. Don’t you know that? Don’t act like a wonder girl for helping someone that you barely knew and because of you, the guys throw a bad death glares to me for leaving you behind and thanks to you too making me suffering from the heat just to find one ridiculous stupid girl I ever know in this world.’

 

 ‘Am I really that troublesome?’ tears slipped down from corner of her eyes. And it’s poured like a rain as she keeps on remembering his facial expression.

 

‘Oppa..i’m hurt too. Can’t you see that?’ she’s sobbing her heart, don’t bother with people’s look on her.

 

 Look…look as much as you can.. I don’t care. I don’t bother.

 

 ‘SIca…’ 

 

She lifted her head looking at the source of voice.

 

‘Sica-yah. ….’

 

‘Oppa…’ her tears continues to pour.

 

Donghae knelt down and his palm cupping her face, wiping all the unending tears that she had.

 

‘ Uljhima pretty Sica.’ He can’t take it anymore. He can’t accept the way Jaejoong treat her just a moment ago. He pulled her in his warm embrace and let her cry her heart out. His t-shirt was soaking sweat with her tears.

 

‘Wei….’ Her voice cracked.

 

‘Sica yah. Don’t hurt yourself anymore. Call it and end now. Jaebal.’

 

‘I …can’t….for now. I just can’t. ..It’s not the time yet.’

 

End of Jessica Pov

 

Far from the knowing, Jaejoong was back with 2 con of ice cream in his hand. He witnessed the hugging scene, but he didn’t know the reasons behind their hugs because Donghae’s body covered Jessica’s face from Jaejoong’s view.

 

 I’m right since the beginning. There’s no way I’m going to be nice with this kind of girl. She’s a not worth it.

 

-TO BE CONTINUE -

 

YEOROBOON ANNYEONG! NINIE HERE...IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME NEH.......I FELT A LITTLE AWKWARD ON WRITING SINCE THE LAST TIME I DID..

I PROMISED MYSELF TO UPDATE SOMETHING TO MY READERS AFTER ALONG TIME OF WAITING. FOR THOSE WHO STILL REMEMBER, INISIT TO SUBCRIBE AND SUPPORTS ME..GOMBAWO.....I FELT INTIMIDATE WITH OTHER AUTHORS STORY AND MAKES ME A LITTLE SHY TO UPDATE MY STORY..HUHU.....

I SEEMS TO LOSE INSPIRATION FROM A GREAT SONG LATELY..  SUGGEST ME YOUR FAV SONG WHICH FULL WITH MEANING..I MIGHT USE IT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE.. THANKS FOR COMMENTS & SUPPORT.