CHANCE OR MOVE ON?

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

After 2 days, early in the morning it’s about the time for Jessica discharge from hospital. It’s just Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona along with their boyfriend accompany her. The rest of girls were busy with their overlapping schedule.

 

‘Taeyeon-ah, gwenchana. I can pack it by myself. ‘ Jessica tries to stop Taeyeon from helping her packing her cloth.

 

‘Aish! Jessica Jung Sooyeon, just be good and sit there. I can settle this. You’ve to rest more.’ Taeyeon urge.

 

‘But i-‘

 

‘Sica-ah, relax. Just let Taeyeon do whatever she want to do. Don’t stop her. She will nag on me for whole day if you do so.’ Junsu patted her back with a genuine smile he have while Yoochun grin widely to her.

 

Jessica was astonished. The feelings are so right. It’s just like before.

 

‘oppa. W-why?’ She asked.

 

‘Urm?’

 

‘Why are you being nice with me? Jaejoong oppa will be angry with you.’ She said softly while gazing down to the floor.

 

Yoochun just smile, same goes with the rest.

 

‘Gwenchana-ah. He already knows. And no one can stop us from back to our usual self just like before.

 

‘But why?’

 

‘Stop asking us so many questions. The most important thing is, we are back. We are you old oppa that you know.So don’t be sad anymore okay?’ Y.oochun coaxes. Jessica sniffed a bit and shows her big grin to them.

 

‘Of course! My oppadeul are back!’

 

They hug, shed tears together. The rest who’s watching can just smile in happiness. Finally the old childhood friends back to be together even though it’s still not complete.

 

******

 

A week has been past. Junsu and Y.oochun slightly mad and boycott Jaejoong for his ignorant. The trio just arrived at KBS broadcast station. They were having recording for new variety show. They thanked for the PD for willing to give them a chance to promote as JYJ and also clarify all the hot issues they have been through for past 2 years.

 

Girls Generation is also in the same building as them but in different level. They were recording for Happy Together show as a special guest. But this time, not all of them were there. It’s just Jessica,Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and also Hyoyeon.

 

JYJ finish recording earlier than they thought. James and Jean decide to visit their girlfriend who having a recording at the other level, meanwhile Lucy refuses to. He just shoves them away and just wondering around the building while waiting for their manager to pick them up.

 

 

At Happy Together location set

 

YJS : Yeorobeoon , Annyeonghaseyo. Today we are so blissful for having 5 beautiful ladies and also nation idol girl as our special guest. Please Welcome SNSD TAEYEON, YOONA, SOOYOUNG, HYOYEON and JESSICA!

 

SNSD : Annyeong haseyo SNSD imnida! Jigeumeun Sohyuhshidae!

 

Round applause was applauded and every crew was jump in happiness watching 5 beautiful angels in the same set with them.

 

MYS : Aigoo………look at our crew..All of them are drooling over them.

 

SBS: yah..yah…look at me too..

 

The recording went smoothly. Each of them was asking about their new activities and Japan and also funny things that they have been through in the time they at Japan. The boys’ giggles and also laugh silently looking at their girls. Of course they were hiding somewhere not to be seen with other crew as they didn’t want to start another rumor.

 

YJS : Ok this time our viewer question to Jessica-shi. ‘Anyyeong sica unnie! Unnie..i really miss you and I’m glad that finally you appear again in variety show. It’s been a year since your long hiatus from variety show. We keep watching others unnie perform and attend variety show. Where were you going for whole this time?’ This question is from ‘Sad&miss SIca unnie.

 

Yoo jaesuk said imitating the sound of girl. Jessica cleared before answer his question. The rest of Mc’s were anticipating for her answers same with the rest of girls and also Junsu and Y.oochun. They felt sorry for her.

 

Jessica: hmm…..I went back to my hometown at San Francisco. I visit my relatives at there and also learn new things about fashion. I attend a short course for fashion design and style at there. I’m really thankful for my members, friends and also family for supports my dreams.

 

She said with a force smile on her face.

 

The girls give her a big hug, for encouragement.

 

YJS: We totally have fun today, having such a goddess at our set totally boost out energy to work harder.

 

SBS : yeah~~ it’s just the guys were happy. Unnie and I are not.

 

SNSD: unnie~~~~

 

SBS & Minsun : aigoo we are just kidding.

 

YJS: ok it’s the time to end our show now. Please do support our girls activities and also

 

All: RIGHT NOW IS SNSD!

 

They wrap the recording smoothly from what the expecting. They keep received praising from the crews for their beauty and also professionalism.

 

‘SIca yah! Junsu oppan and Yoochun oppa was here. We are having supper after this. Do you want to join us?’ Taeyeon asks.

 

‘Who else will join us?’

 

‘Urm it’s just Yoona and me. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon have a date with their boyfriend.’

 

‘oh…No wonder they are not here anymore. Gwenchana Taeyeon –ah. I just want to wonder around the street before heading back to our form. It’s okay right?’

 

‘Unnie….But it’s dangerous. It’s quite late now.’ Yoona speaks.

 

‘That’s right Sica-ah. It’s dangerous. I think you better go back straight to dorm. I will inform manager oppa to pick you up.’ Taeyeon said with concern.

 

‘Ok..And you know what girl..’ Jessica packing all her stuff on her sliding back and

 

‘I’ll going now! Bubye and have fun. Meet you guys at our dorm!’ then she run away before Taeyeon and yoona able to compose all the things happen and react accordingly.

 

‘Aigoo….’Taeyeon sighs, hopeless.

 

‘Gwenchana-yo unnie. Let her have some fun. She enjoys doing this kind of things before. Maybe it’s the good sign for her. Isn’t it?’ Yoona said while putting a lip balm on her lips.

 

‘Deh.I hope she’s okay. I miss our old and dorky sica.’

 

****

 

Jessica was put of breath running from being catch by her members. She’s now out at the street with her own disguise.

 

She wears a big nerdy but stylish spectacle, a hat to cover her face, big jeans jacket to cover her body. But despite all things she wears, her glorious body still shows.

 

She wondering around looking at cheap stuff that been sell along the street. People keep glancing at her. But she seems relax and pretend nothing happen to avoid suspicious.

 

‘Ahjussi! How much is this bunny?’ she asks the sellers and pointed to the keychain.

 

‘It’s 6000 won. But if you buy 2 you got discount 1000 won.’

 

‘ah! I take 2 then.1 for me and another 1 for Jae….’

 

 

 

Flashback

‘Ahjussiii….how much is this white bunny?’

 

‘It’s 4000 won. But if you buy 2 you got special discount. I’ll give you 2 bunny keychain for 3000won.'

 

‘Sica…do you like it?’

 

‘Neh oppa. Should we take this?’

 

Jaejoong just smile sweetly and hugging her waist from behind.

 

‘ Just take it if you insist.’

 

‘Ahjusshi….i want 2 then. 1 for me and another 1 for jaejoong oppa’.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

Jessica smile bitterly as she recalls back her past memories.

 

‘Ahh ..mianhe ahjusshi. I think I don’t need it yet.’ And then she left without notice someone was watching her for a far.

 

She continues her walk and sometime stop by to buy some food or ice cream. The night getting darker and strong wind blew harshly indication for heavy rain coming soon.

 

Drop by drop of rain falling down and become heavily.

 

Jessica was running as fast as she could search for a shelter.

 

She stops at the bus stop and waiting for rain to stop. People keep on coming and push her to the corner of the shelter. She just an inch away from gets soaked by a rain. The bust stop is now packed with people. Some of them were pushing some other else just to keep them safe from being wet.

 

Jessica almost to stumble, but lucky that someone who just come and stood in front manage to safe her by pull her petite body closer to his.

 

‘Ah khamsahamnida.’ She said still stay quietly in his hug. They unable to move because limited space they have in between them. Other people will get angry if they move too much. At the end causing them to stand awkwardly in their position which is she is in his hug while his arm place on her shoulder. Her hero identity is still unrecognizable as she faces difficulties to move and take a glimpse of her hero.

 

His body and perfume totally give warm to her. She did recognize this smell. His favorite perfume the guy that she was loved the most.

 

She snuggles closer and rests her headon his broad chest. The feelings are as tempting as she misses so much how it’s feels.

 

The rains slowly fade away and the total of people slowly reducing until left the two behind. They didn’t realize it as they too absorb with the same feelings they shared. They look like a sweet couple who hugging at the bus stop to warm their partner. Their sweet moments were disturb by her incoming call.

 

 

Gee..geee..geee…gee.baby..baby..baby..

 

 

‘Yeoboseyo?.....’She answered sleepily.

 

‘Yah! Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Where have you been? It’s past midnight now and you still not at home yet!’ The voices were nagging at the other line.

 

‘Aigoo..Girls….I’m just…..urm….sleepy right now..It’s rain..And…..and….’ her eyes widen after she realize what had happen actually.

 

‘Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!’ She shrieked and suddenly pulls her body away from him.

 

‘yah!! yah!! sica….are you okay now? Where are you? Why are you screaming?’ The girls’ voice can be heard.

 

‘Kids, I’ve something to do. I’ll call you guys later.’

 

She adjust her hat and lowered down her head to avoid him from recognize her as an artist.

 

‘Mianhe..mianhe….i..i’m..i just…don’t…I…mianhe…i..’ She stuttered in her words.

 

‘I thought you don’ want to release from my hug. I bet you are enjoying it too much isn’t it?’ he said smugly.

 

Jessica’s heart skip a beat, hearing the voice that she misses so much was so near to her. She lifted her head to meet Jaejoong’s sharp eyes gazing at her.

 

She immediately looks away avoiding his gaze.

 

‘Mianhe’

 

‘I don’t even know that you become this cheap, easily hugging other random guys at random places.’

 

Her heart just like been stabbed by a sharp knife, hearing to his words.

 

‘Why you quiet? It’s true ha? So I guess your choice to leave me was the right decision. I’m really glad now. Knowing that you turn to change to this type of girls, you are totally easy, you know?’

 

And again, she felt hurt. His face and words shows no mercy. She felt like to cry, but she holds it inside and put on the best poker face she had.

 

‘Weiyo? Is it wrong? And why you hug me in the 1st place? Can’t resist seducing any hot chic’s ha? I bet that’s been your favorite. Flirting around…right?’ She said bluntly.

 

‘Yah! if not because of me, you’ll fall down just in any seconds. Please be thankful.’ He yelled harshly.

 

‘Mianhe….khamsahamnida.’ She said softly and bows down to him before leave. She fails to be ice princess that she used to be. Her mask was totally melting in front of him.

 

Looking at her who start walk away, walking in the heavy rain, he grips her wrist to stop her.

‘Yah! It’s raining. You might catch a cold.’ Jaejoong sounds concern.

 

She looks at him and read through his eyes. But he’s unreadable. She doesn’t know what is in his mind now.

 

‘oppa..You hate me right? Why you look concern?’ Her question reminds him back to his anger towards her.

 

He shoves her hand away causing her slightly pushed forward.

 

 

‘aahh chinja.Why I’m doing this. I should not help you or be nice with you. You are cheater, betrayer, liar, and also b****!. By the way, what the hell that you mention at Happy together set before? You are busy visiting your relatives at San Francisco and study about fashion? Are you kidding me?

 

 

You left me behind when I need you the most. You leave me because of JYJ issue. That I can consider as I thought there’s some misunderstanding in between us. But then, you hurt me when you’re not there the moment I need you the most!! You leave me behind even though I was begging you to stay. Even though I hurt myself and my life was about to reach the end, but you’re still not there. I’m craving for you every single day. Every day and every night. I was about to die. But you …where are you? Having fun in other country?

 

 

Stop all the bulls!. The truth is you’re having some fun with Donghae right?’ Tears were slowly falling down on his cheeks. He can’t take it anymore. Same goes to her. The sad feelings and tears that she holds for all this time finally revealed.

 

 

But she has no regret. Because she knows, her sacrifice is worth it. Even though he hate her so much, but at least looking at him healthiest as ever makes her happy.

 

 

 

‘oppa.please doesn’t ask me about the past. It’s really hard to explain.’ She’s crying.

 

 

‘What? What’s the problems in explaining everything?! Just tell me! Damn it for a god sake!’ Jaejoong was totally out of control. He grips her shoulder tightly causing her to groan in pain.

 

 

She tried her best to removes his grips.

 

 

‘Oppa. It’s really hard to explain. Please don’t ask for more. But one thing that you should know, I love you and still love you. Please give me some times and space to correct my mistake.’

 

 

She begs. Jessica tried to get a hold of his hand but he refuse.

 

‘It’s over. And we are completely over. Just what you said to me before….

 

Forget me and move on…’

 

 

 

HI MY LOVELY READERS.......THANKS FOR SUBCRIBE N COMMENTS..I HOPE WITH THE AMOUNT SUBSRIBERS I HAVE, CAN GET THE EQUAL AMOUNT OF COMMENTERS.SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BTW...PLEASE CONTINUE IN SUPPORTING ME...TAKE CARE

P/S: SORRY FOR TYPING ERROR, SPELLING OR ANY GRAMMAR MISTKAES. FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ANYWAY.. ^_^

NO SILENT READER PLEASE