CANCEL & PLAN

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

Right before the incident happen….

 

Bright sunlight was beaming direct to her face. Her sleep has been disturbed by fresh light coming through the curtain. She stretching lazily and just realize that she’s lying on the bed.

 

Eh? Weird? I was sleep with sitting position last night right?

 

She questioned herself, seems confuse. But then a bright smile shows from her face, because she know, there’s no other else who will carry and lay her down on the bed.

 

I thought you will not care. But I’m wrong. Is that a good sign for our relationship?

 

She rolling to the right and left with a comforter covered her body, happily. Her happy thought was disturbs by a noise coming from outside.

 

What was that?

 

It’s seems like a girl and a boy quarrel over something, but she didn’t understand what are they saying because they speak in Japanese. She tips toeing from the door to lurk what exactly had happen. She squeezes her eyes for a better view. What she can saw only a man’s with his back facing her. She sure that was Jaejoong as she clearly remember his gorgeous .

 

She was really curious with who he talking with. She took a few steps closer with her upper body stuck outside the door. Her eyes almost to pop out when she saw almost lady stood in front him with flirtatious way.

 

She was hoping if Jaejoong could just push that lady away harshly and close the door right to her face. But her hope was shattered into pieces when she witnessed with her own eyes, they kissing passionately without any shame.

 

She was trembling on her own feet. Failed in controlling her mix feelings, she’s inadvertent close the door furiously and creates a loud noise from it.  And of course being pabo herself, the loud noise that she create obviously will attract anyone attention. She starts to pretend like tidy up his bed and his things. But the act that she put on totally can’t hide her massive feelings. She heard the door outside slammed, and his bedroom door open slowly.

 

He called her with the name that he used to call.

 

‘Jess…..’

 

‘Jessi….’

 

*****

 

Her peaceful days totally been covered with a dark cloud. Walking with painful feelings, she manages to drag her almost lifeless body to their dorm.

 

 

The next morning,

 

As a thought of Jessica’s back looks like she was crying haunting him for night long. He can’t sleep really well because of it.

 

Aish…what should I do now? Meet her and ask for forgiveness? But it will be awkward because I treat her really cold ever since then right?

 

Jaejoong keep on debating inside. The stone cold heart has been melt because of her care. He sure that there’s a reasons behind and lift his hope for knowing the truth behind their split. His messy thought was disturbs by a loud noise from outside..

 

‘Yah hyung!!! Pali…… We will be late… Our girls are waiting for us now. Pali…Pali..’

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widen as he heard about girl…….waiting……. He quickly rushes out of the door to meet Junsu and Y.oochun in hurry putting their shoes on.

 

‘Where you guys going?’

 

‘We are having breakfast and also outdoor outing with the girls.’

 

‘Wait for me. I’ll be quick.’  Jaejoong said and rushes to his bedroom to fix himself.

 

‘Neh..eh you what?!!!!! ‘Undeniable they were shocked with their hyung’s act.

 

***

Gloomy Jaejoong..He’s so gloomy….The person that he hope to see was not there. He’s been surrounds with an awkward situation where all the girls look or more to stare at him weirdly. They haven’t spoke for a long time, and all the girls attempt to chat with him were failed as him always replied them with a sarcastic manner, but now, he happen to be with them, and the big private room in one of the big 5 star hotel in Japan.

 

He pulled on his poker face and act like nothing weird happen. He continues doing his own thing while listening to their conversation.

 

‘Eh girls, where’s woori sica? I can’t see her anywhere.’ Junsu asks, kills the curiosity inside Jaejoong’s mind.

 

‘Oh Sica?  She’s in Korea now. She flew back to record strong heart variety show.’

 

‘Neh…… It’s an optional because its last minute informs but she insists to go.’

 

‘She makes me worried because she seems not feeling really well. Aish I don’t know. Yah Sooyoung r, is she okay?’

 

‘Ah mola…….I was busy hang out with my boyfriend and just back to meet her with her suitcase ready to fly back to Korea. Ask Fany fany Tiffany..ha and also Hyo. They were left at dorm yesterday.’

 

‘Yah!!  We all went out together with our respective boyfriend yesterday and leave Yoona with Sica?

 

‘I…I……..’ Yoona stutter in her own words. She can’t tell them that she left Sica to take care of Jaejoong just for her sake to have a date with Y.oochun. She will be dead if they know especially the freaking fierce kid leader and her assistant, Tiffany.

 

Y.oochun also out of words because one wrong word out of his lips can kills both of them.

 

Jaejoong who was just listens to their conversation suddenly stand up.

 

‘Aish….It’s so boring here…Talking about someone who’s not here…. I’m really wasting my time here. I’ll go first.’

 

He just walks away casually left them clueless but thankful Chunyoon couple.

 

****


It’s been a week since that incident happen, and Jaejoong still didn’t have his chance to ask for apologies. But now it’s getting worse ever since he heard about Jonghyung and Se kyung broke up news. This because he knows, Jonghyun has something on her and with his new single status, he can easily courting Jessica’s again.

 

All their Jongsica moments before he announces his relationships with Se kyung makes him almost hard to breath. And they make him believe they used to have a relationship when he saw awkward Jongsica right after the news spread. But now what? Jonghyun is back with his status as a single and available man. And there’s a glimpse of their moments at SM Town Paris concert that makes his heart more in pain and hate.

 

Not finish with that, he always heard from his best dongsaeng that Donghae is on his way to courting Jessica too. They are quite close nowadays and can be seen together every time they visit the girls at their dorm or bump with each other in mall with a disguise on.

 

Dang!! What a life……It’s really shows that she’s not serious with what she said to me before.

Wanting me to give her a chance? huh! I’m seriously so stupid to even think to get back with her. Pabo Jaejoong Pabo!!! She just was flirting around. Stop chasing for her! eh no .I’m not chasing after her.

 

With a lot of rumors about Jessica and other guys totally enough to make Jaejoong back to his cold mode again. His intention to apologies was change. His alter ego is backing to fills his mind again.

 

huh! Screw you jessica… I know that you are such a flirty girl…

 

Meanwhile, the girls are busy travel back froth from Japan to Korea and they just got back from Paris recently except for Jessica who still left behind to stay for couple of days more with her mother.

 

She needs a break. A break from all the mess the still linger around her whenever she’s in Korea or Japan. It’s all caused by a certain someone that she tried hardest to hate, unfortunately she can’t.

She hates herself for being pathetic like this. The last scene she witnessed of him kissing some other girl totally good enough to burn her deep in pain.

She’s in a mess. A part of her craving for his warmness, while the other half refuse to. Thanks to her beloved sisters who always support her and not to forget the oppa’s who knows her secret and also her family. Without them, she could lose in this world. Her attention now was poured to 2 new guys who try hard to get her attention. Donghae and Jonghyun. 2 Dino head who fall in love with her, but she seems clueless or pretend to in sake of their good relationships. It’ll be really awkward if suddenly she pair up with one of them.

 

Just look and see what will happen next. Whatever it is, I’ll follow the fate that I belong to.

 

 That’s her motto from now. Let it happen.

 

Fate please brings me to my happiness.

 

*****

 

Day by day, week changes to other weeks, it’s complete for 1 month they didn’t talk meet, see or even pass across each other.  It’s all because of her promise.

 

Let me help you this once, and I’ll not bother or appear in front of you anymore.

 

 And also, his ego and also stupid anger towards her that makes everything seems so wrong. Even their friends notice the difference too. Whenever JYJ of course with Jaejoong being drag along to go visit them at SNSD tour concert, backstage Jessica will be disappeared. It’s either Jessica in the picture or Jaejoong.

 

Back at SNSD Japan tour backstage.

 

‘Oppa, you are here?’ Taeyeon hurried to greet her boyfriend at first she saw him along with Y.oochun at the backstage.

 

‘Neh…I come to support you guys and also I bring Yoochun and Jaejoong too.’ They briefly hug not wanting the staff to badmouthing them.

 

‘You said Jaejoong oppa? But I just see Y.oochun oppa there with Yoona.’  Taeyeon said as she pointed her finger to Yoonchun couple who standing and chatting lovingly at the side of corner.

 

‘Eh? Ah~~~ I’m not sure either. He’s with me just now. ‘Scratching his unhitch head, confuse with his brother’s behaviors.

 

Meanwhile,

 

Jaejoong was strolling around the backstage looking for nothing. He was bored for being drag here. It’s their last concert and it’s been 3rd time he was there, and also there’s nothing to excite him except for 1 performance.

 

Almost by Jessica Jung.

 

 Somehow, he can feel the connection in between the lyrics and also her feelings when she delivered the song. Unfortunately, he still didn’t get the real meaning behind it. What he saw and what she tried to deliver are totally in different path.

 

His walks nearly reach the end of the corridor but been stop by sudden bump from the side.

 

Mianhe…mianhe….

 

Soft and repeating apologies can be heard from the one who bump onto him. He was about to yell in anger not until he lifted his head looking at pale but still gorgeous girl with her performance outfit reveals her beautiful cleavag,e keep bowing her head to him.

 

 Gorgeous……….but hey..Why she looks so pale….n her voice…..it’s not her usual high squeaky pitch voice.

 

He drowns in his own thought not until he realizes that she was not there anymore.

 

What happen to that girl? Doesn’t she realize that the one she bumps onto was ME?

 

Jaejoong left dumfounded, while been watching each inch of his move with 2 pair of eyes from a far.

 

‘oppa…..I think we should do something. We don’t want them to keep hurting their self right?’

 

Yoochun who keeps on watching not so jaesica’s moments was fall into a deep thought.

 

‘oppa…oppa…Yoochun oppa!!!!’

 

‘ha….neh? ‘

 

‘Are you day dreaming when I talk to you just now?’ Y.oochun turns his attention to her with his cute smile he said,

 

‘Ani…I’m just thinking of something..n now..I know what it is…’ Yoochun whispered his plan to her ears causing her to jumping happily with his genius idea.

 

‘oppa!! You’re so genius! I’m so proud for having such a smart boyfriend like you! yeah! ‘

 

They jump; the squeak and they laugh happily thinking of the chance of their plan to success. And of course, it’ll involve everyone’s help in order to make it come true.

 

Jaesica's get back together operation…starts now….

 

SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE GUYS.....THIS IS THE CHAPTER THAT I SUPPOSE TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT FAILED BECAUSE OF SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN...THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS...TAKE CARE GUYS.....SORRY FOR ALL SPELLING & GRAMMAR MISTAKES