sick

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

 

‘Why? Why can’t I? You’re our entertainment for today right? Serve your right.’  Top said devilish earning an evil smirk from Jiyong.

 

Jessica’s ears were burning from insult that she receives. She glares at them with pissed. She turn her gaze from two annoying brat to her old lover, hoping some glimpse of sympathy for his friends’ bad attitude. But unfortunately, he returns her gaze with sharp and ice cold glare.

 

‘What are you doing here ?’ He asks coldly.

 

Tears almost to spill the moment she listen to his respond. But she manages to control her feelings and put a poker face on it. She scanning his face long enough to notice his pale face and its still makes her feel worried despite of his coldness.

 

‘Sunbaenim…you look pale.’ She said softly.

 

Jaejoong was taken aback with her concern but immediately he turn back to his cold mode after hearing chuckled from the duo.

 

‘Hey missie, don’t you think you should pay attention to us? It’s been a long time since our last meet right? We suppose to be husband and wife in WGM variety show isn’t it? I’m so disappointed it’s been cancel at the last minute. How about we do it now? Husband and wife, sounds great isn’t it? Pali yeobo….i miss you so much.~~~’  Jiyong with his unusual flirt tried to annoyed her more.

 

‘I’m done with you guys, I’m out now.’

 

Jessica was about to leave, but Jiyong immediately pull her closer to him. The distance is so close until she can feel his breath on his skins. Her face flush to red and her body trembling for receive this kind of insult.

 

‘I said don’t touch me!!! ‘She practically yelling furiously and pushed him harder causing him stumble back with sudden momentum.

 

Tears were on the verge of her eyes, but she keep on breathing compose her back and restrain from crying. She’s totally mad with them especially baboon who looking at her with his furious eyes.

 

Hurried steps were heard from the front door. Junsu and Y,oochun were slightly running and were panting from exhausted.

 

‘Yah what happen? I heard someone yelling from outside.’ Junsu said with furious tone eyeing the guys from head to toe.

 

‘Sica..gwenchana?’ Y.oochun step ahead walking towards the tremble girl.

 

Jessica took a deep breath before facing concern Y.oochun who’s now holding her.

 

‘I’m okay oppa. Don’t worry. Oh and by the way, Junsu oppa, it’s seems like I can’t find Taenggo’s sweater anywhere. Can you please go get it for me? I’m going now, there’s next schedule that I need to attend.’  She said.

 

Junsu was scratching his head on what’s lie that he should put on. To tell the truth, there’s no Taeng’s sweater here as she always bring her stuff along when she leaving.

 

‘Urm…I think Taeng might forgot, she already take it home.’ Junsu excuses.

 

‘Oh…..alright then, I’m leaving now. See you again oppa.’ She bows to them including 2 ing jerk who annoyed her earlier and also Jaejoong.

 

She walk pass Jaejoong who still standing without any emotion on.

 

‘Sunbaenim, please take care of yourself. Don’t catch a cold again. It’s better if you drink ginger honey juice after this; it’s good for your health. And take a proper sleep. Take care.’

 

She said softly unwanted for the rest to hear what she said, but the reality, they already heard her from the beginning she walks pass him.

 

***

 

She walks with trembling lips holding her tears from burst out.

 

Relax Sica-ah.. You used to this kind of treatment right? They are not wrong. It’s..It’s just misunderstanding,,

 

She takes a deep breath just like she always does and smiles occasionally.

 

At least I can saw and talk with him even just for awhile. He really changes a lot. And they are not lying. Mianhe oppa..It’s my entire fault.

 

Boo!

 

‘ommmo!’ She startled with a sudden disturb from behind. She turns around looking at mischievous Donghae grin like innocent kids.

 

‘Yah! oppa! wegure??? Aish…..thank god that I’ve no heart attack…If not, say bubye to world.’ She said dramatically.

 

Donghae sense something weird with her. The way she gesture and saying it’s like she’s holding or hiding from something. But then he saw her nose slightly change color and her eyes seems red than usual. Now he realize she’s holding herself from crying.

 

Why so sad sica-ah….please share with me..I can calm   and comfort you whenever you want.

 

But that’s words stuck in his throat. There’s noway he will say that to her. Afraid of her reject and ruin their relationship and her trust, he rather keep quiet and hold his feelings by himself.

 

‘SIca….’

 

‘uhm?’

 

‘Let’s go buy some cookies.’

 

‘Oreo chips?’

 

‘Neh’

 

‘Your treat?’

 

‘Neh..neh..for sure….’

 

‘Ok!! kajaa!!’

 

They linking arm walking happily side by side heading to convenient store to buy her oreo chips.

 

As long as you happy sica..

 

***

 

A couple of days pass, the girl were all busy with their hectic schedule. Flying back forth and performing in 2 different countries in the same time from Japan and Korea totally not an easy task to fulfill. Thanks to their strong bond, they support and encourage each other to stay healthy and do the best on their career and name.

 

They currently at Japan for Music Station show and today they got a day off from any schedule. Most of the members take the opportunity to shopping, tour the town or even dating their boyfriend. Yeah. That’s right. Currently JYJ, Shinee and also some of the SUJU members were in Japan to support their girl and also because of work purpose. Two gorgeous girls stay in their dorm boringly and whining about the fact that they have nothing to do. No. actually Yoona has one, but the plan need to cancel because of his boyfriend need to take care of someone.

 

‘Yoona, why you look so sad?’ Jessica who has eyeing her for awhile suddenly asks.

 

Yoona just pout and whining to her unnie.

 

‘I miss Yoochun oppa. It’s been 1 month since our last date.’

 

Jessica understands her situation and being a great unnie herslef, she encourage Yoona to go on date.

 

‘Then why don’t you go on date? I’m okay by myself. No need to worry for me. At the end I might be end up my sleeping for the whole day.’ She smiled.

 

Yoona become more gloomy and rolls her body to the right and left.

 

‘He can’t. He needs to take care of Jaejoong oppa. It’s been a week since he got a fever. And no sign for his temperature decrease anytime soon. Doctor advised them to take extra care of him. They rotate their turn to take care of him.That’s why Yoochun needs to look for him. Junsu oppa already take turn.

 

Jessica seems like not too shocked with the news. She just sighs softly and mumbles

 

‘I told him to take extra care of his health. It’s seems like he abandon my advice. Stupid Jae.’

 

‘Eh what did you say unnie?’ Yoona asks clueless.

 

‘N-nothing. They are in their Y.oochun oppa department or Jaejoongoppa department?’

 

‘At Jaejoong oppa’s.’

 

Jessica nodded slightly and looks like thinking on something.

 

‘Hey Yoona, go get ready and call Yoochun oppa for your date. I’ll take care of everything.’ Jessica leaves to change her cloth too.

 

‘But unnie….how??? Yoona yells from the leaving room.

 

‘I’ll take care of him. Hurry and change your cloth before I change my mind.’ Jessica screams back from her room.

 

*****

 

Jessica is now in front of Jaejoong’s apartment door after slightly briefing from Y.oochun about his condition before they leave her happily for their date.

 

Using her own spare key, she enters the house slowly. The house just like a storm overwhelms their apartment. It’s so messy and stinky.

 

‘Aish…….how can a normal human to live in this place. No wonder he still not recovers from fever. Aigoo…. The boys are totally hopeless.’

 

She was mumbling alone and starts to clear all the mess. She didn’t bother to look for Jaejoong yet because she knows, he’s still sleeping right now.

 

After finished cleaning all the things, she heads to the kitchen prepare some porridge for him. She’s not the best in cooking, but she used to prepare porridge for him before. Therefore there’s no worry for possibility him to get a poison.

 

She was done with the porridge and now she twists the doorknob slowly with a bowl of porridge looking for a sleeping boy. She carefully places the bowl on his side desk and sits on the side of his bed. Examined his pale face and weak body totally shattered her heart into a piece. She brush a side of his band and softly caressing his cheeks.

 

Jaejoong slightly budge with sudden touch on his skins. Slowly he opens his eyes looking at the girl that he longing for but in the same time hates so much.

 

‘What are you doing here? Get lost’ he said with hoarse voice. It’s hard for him to speak now, as he having a sore throat.

 

Jessica just smiles warmly and continues in caressing his cheeks.

 

‘I told you to take care of yourself right? Why didn’t you take ginger honey juice as what I told you to?’  Gazing deeply into his eyes, she asks the question.

 

Jaejoong still stubborn even he’s sick. She scoffed at her concern.

 

‘As like you care? Now can you please leave me al huk..huk..huk…’ He didn’t continue his words as he coughing hard.

 

Jessica hurriedly takes a glass of water and asks him to drink. After he finally calm,

 

‘oppa, you don’t need to worry. I’ll not be long. Just give me a chance to take care of you.’

 

Her good intention has been reject by Jaejoong.

 

‘I said I don’t want. Get out!’ He yelled but then end up by coughing a lot.

 

Starting to piss off with his childish act, Jessica offers him with a suggestion that she herself hard to accept.

 

‘Just this time please, let me take care of you until you fully recover and I’ll not be anywhere in front of you anymore. How’s a deal? ‘

 

CLIFHANGER........WHAT'S JAEJOONG'S ANSWER? WILL BE REVEAL IN MY NEXT UPDATE.....THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS BTW.... ^_^ ......

P/S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DONGSAENG http://whiteflowers.tumblr.com/.... are you happy with your b-day present? i hope so.. ^_^

 

sorry for any typo errors, grammar, spelling mistakes.