1st step to move on

Don't Ask Me About The Past

 

Warm breeze sweep softly her face tonight. Sign for a good weather and the perfect time to dating under the shine moon light. Her gaze still remain same from the moment Tiffany enter her room to remind her about their girls outing until she knock her door again for the second time, indicating to time for leaving.

‘Sica-ah, you still not change? Kaja….The girls are waiting for us at living room. Hurry up and change your cloth. We will wait you at living room k.’ Tiffany said softly to her. Looking at the fragile girl’s back totally hurts her heart. Her dear friend, no, her dearest sister used to be so lively and cheerful turns to be introvert. Even though she always convinces them that she’s okay, but deep in their heart, they know, it’s just a lie. She will never be the same like before except if they back be together again. But it’s rather be impossible. Because he hates her because of misunderstanding that Jessica, family and also her member’s know.

‘Fany-ah, I don’t feel like I want to go. Kwenchana~ I’ll stay here. Don’t worry about me. You guys just go and have fun k.’ Jessica said softly and returns her warm smile.

‘Aish~~ kwenchana….we already expect that you’ll say like this. We have a backup plan you know. We will just loitering around the living room then. There’s no way that we will leave you alone. We are sisters, remember?’ Tiffany show her infamous eye smile her.

Looking at her friend try to hide her disappointment totally makes her feel guilty.

Enough is enough Jessi ah. You did a good job. He’s famous and safe now. He will never return to you. The lies that you gave him totally makes him hate you so much. Hate you to a death. But at least because of that, he manages to survive and be famous. Just let it be, because they are happy even it’s hurting you so much.

‘F-fany- ah….’

‘Wey~?’

‘Kaja!. ‘Jessica shows her big grin to her dearest mushroom.

Tiffany startled a bit with her sudden change but she felt relieve because at least she tried to move on.

‘Kaja! Girls we are going!!!! ‘

‘Yeah!!!!!’

Tiffany’s loud voice was welcomed by the equal loud noise outside.

They totally excited and happy, because finally, Jessica agrees to join they go out releasing their tension.

**

All the eyes in the club were contemplated to the front door as the nine beautiful ladies step in. They know clearly who they are even though there’s another girl group that consists of 9 members.  The club that the girls enter was belongs to Yunho from DBSK. He launches his club right after DBSK split into 2 groups. Even though he busy with his schedule as an artist, it doesn’t mean that he didn’t think of his future ahead.

 It’s a Friday night and also the special day for the celebrities because Yunho’s club just special open in Friday just for the celebrity the whole night long. Therefore, celebrities didn’t need to worried on how to behave or dating secretly. Because, the club’s policy is to protect customer’s secret and also celebrities well bonding by not split out any of hint for their secret.

The girls with their piece of dress totally makes they guy’s celebrities drooling over them from head to toe. Their gaze specially focus on cold but warm ice princess that been hiatus lately from loitering around. She seems distance but try her best to smile and greet people surround her. They heading to the counter bar order some drinks and chit chat with other celebrities.

‘Oppa! Give me vodka martini.’

‘I want red wine’

‘Same with me’

‘Me too’

‘I want Haibara’

‘So give us 3 red wines, 2 vodka martini, 1 Haibara,’ Tiffany makes an order and the bartender write down the list.

‘Maknae-ah what do you want to drink?’

‘Me? I want Brandy.’ Seohyun said slowly.

The eldest quiet shock because she order one of the hard liquor.

‘ok 1 Brandy.’

‘I want Cognac’. Hyoyeon said.

‘Aigooo..It’s expensive. But I think just for day its okay.’

‘Okay oppa add another Cognac.’

‘Sica unni, what do you want to drink?’ Seohyun ask carefully. The rest just stare at her patiently waiting for her answer.

‘Orange juice just fine for me.’ Jessica answers them with her genuine smile. She knows that they scared to remind her consequences of drinking liquor. She’s not in her usual condition like before. Not like one year ago. Her body can’t accept any food or drinks that hard to digest. Yes. She has a problem. Her problem is, she has only one kidney. The other half she donate to the person that hate her most. All her activities need to filter. But the girls never complain. No one know either except for their close friends which is Yunho and Changmin and also Jessica’s family.

 

The girls separate on their own after they order a drinks. Seohyun, Sunny and Hyeoyeon are nowhere to be found. Most probably they hang out with their boyfriend from SUJU. Hyoyeon dating dance machine from SUJU, Eunhyuk, Seohyun with Kyuhyun meanwhile Sunny with Sungmin.

Sooyoung was dancing with so much passion along with her shikshin boyfriend, Changmin. Yuri was found dance ily along with her so called maknae-Minho, which everyone know that’s her boyfriend.

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona just sit comfortably on the couch watching their friends from above.

‘Hi girls….Just sit here? Don’t you want to dance?’ Yunho suddenly come greet the girls and take a seat beside his girlfriend. His arm sneak around her waist and comfortable hangs at there.

‘Aigoo..oppa…….You make me jealous.’ Taeyeon pouting like a little kids same goes to Yoona. They miss their boyfriend. But they know, there’s a boundary between DBSK and JYJ. Jusu and Y.oochun seems fine with the current situation. But not with Jaejoong. He seems distance from everybody. They close relationships totally change. He’s cold, sarcastic and also mean in sometimes.

Often he mocked the girls with their appearance in the television or wins the award.

‘Are you satisfied now?’ that’s question often to be heard. But it’s shut since one year ago. They are rather stranger to him. Even Yunho and Changmin were not so close with them anymore. Meanwhile Junsu and Yoochun were trapped in between. This kind of things too complicated to explain.

 

‘Ladies..They are here tonight.’ Yunho said something caught their attention.

‘Who?’ They ask in unison except for Jessica who seems zoning out again.

Yunho just smile and take a sip of his red wine

‘Unnie…Let’s dance.’ Yoona excitedly urge her unnies to make a move on the dance floor. She can’t stop her body from move follow the beat.

‘Aigoo ..Yoona..i-‘  Taeyeon and Tiffany try to refuse but their words have been cut off by a sudden voice behind them.

‘How about you dance with me..jagiya.’

Yoona’s face lightens up once she heard whose voice belongs to.

‘Oppa!!!! You’re here’.Omo…’ Yoona hug him tightly and he swung her body lovely.

‘kaja’. The immature couple makes a step on the dance floor while laughing and hugging with each other.

‘Fany-ah..Just go dance with Yunho oppa. I’ll accompany Sica here.’ Taeyeon reassure her to dance with her boyfriend.

Tiffany takes a glimpse of Jessica’s side view. She sighs hopelessly. She felt guilty to Taeyeon, but the eldest reassure her just to move.

‘Taeyeon-ah…Just go and have fun. I can be here alone. Don’t worry about me.’ Silence fills in the space in between Jessica and her. Unable to hide the awkwardness, she suggests them to dance.

‘Aigoo……..Let’s dance then Sica. I’ve nobody to accompany me.’

‘Shiro..’ Jessica pout cutely while showing her big grin.

‘Just dance with a person behind you. You totally will have a lot of fun..’

Jessica is who stay in quiet opens to encourage Taeyeon for having some fun with signaling someone behind Taeyeon with her childish smirk.

‘Yah! where are you looking at….Oppa!!!’

Taeyeon was shocked when she turn around and look at cheesy smile plastered on Junsu’s face.

‘Oppa!!! You’re here!’ She jumps into her boyfriend’s arm and squeal happily. It’s been 3 month they didn’t see each other. They text and call every night but it still didn’t same if compares to see face to face alive.

‘I miss you too my ert girlfriend!’ They squeal and jumping around like a little kids. People around were just looking at them with smile on their face. There’s no secret in between celebrities.

‘Anyeong Sica.’ Junsu greet her with his monotone voice. It’s sounds rude and cold, but Jessica totally get used of it. It’s been a year. And that’s how they treat her. It’s quite childish especially when you try to in other people’s problems. She understands, they didn’t know the truth. They just do and react like a normal people will do. Taeyeon send him a death glare sign him to shut his mouth and Jessica notice that.

‘Gwenchana Taeyeon-ah. I think you guys should have fun too like others. Go..go…go…’

‘Well at least this time you make a right decision. Junsu said sarcastically and it’s hurts her lot.

‘Kim Junsu!’

Pang

Taeyeon smack his ducky and pinched his nose hardly.

‘Mian..Mianh…..aigooo mianhe jagiya..’ Junsu whine in pain while rubbing his .

‘Say sorry to Sica now.’ She instructed.

‘Aigoo..Mianhe Sica……’ He said with apologetic look.

Jessica just chuckled a bit even although his words hurt her a lot.

‘Aigoo……gwenchana-yo. I think better you drag her away to the dance floor before I lock her here to stay with me.’

‘Alright captain!.’ In split second Junsu manage to drag Taeyeon who obviously still pisses to the dance floor.

Jessica sighs alone. Looking at her friends’ happiness totally makes her happy but lonely in the same time.

Yoochun and Junsu oppa are here. Is he here too? How has he been for this whole year? Did his condition getting any better? I hope so.

She mutters alone without expecting someone was watching her from a far.

 

**

Jessica was lost in her own thought until she heard familiar voice not far from her. She turns around and looking at Jaejoong and his friends were chatting and having some fun with drinks on the table. Her eyes widen when she saw that Jaejoong was about to drink his second shot while the rest support him to finish his drinks.

They were having a bet or something. She’s unsure. She approach them right before Jaejoong manage to take a second sip of his drinks.

‘Yah! What are you doing?’ Jaejoong’s eyes widen when someone take his glass away from him.

His pissed was turns to smirks when he saw who’s standing and stop his actions.

‘Well..Well..Well….. Who’s standing in front of me now? Can you recognize her Top hyung? Or you Jiyoung –ah?’

Jessica felt embarrassed but that’s for his good. She bows in respect for Jiyong and Top. The two of them were just looking at her without any expressions. It’s because they thought, she’s betrayer.

‘Yah! What do you want now? Aren’t you satisfied for all this time?’ Jaejoong scold her and try to snatch his drinks from Jessica’s grips.

‘Oppa. You can’t take more shot. It’s not good for your healthy.’ She said in concern.

Jajejoong stands up and caressing her cheeks with palms. His expression is unreadable. His touch sent shiver down to her spine. She did miss his touch and his warm gazing.

‘It’s my own business. Why bother?’

‘Oppa, it’s because I’m care.’ She answers back.

‘1st of all, don’t call me oppa. We are not related. I don’t know you and we have no any close relationship. 2nd, you don’t care. You didn’t care at all. And remember, you’re the one who want this.3rd; I’m famous now, still famous although I’m not a part of DBSK anymore. Are you satisfied now?’

Each of his words was just like a knife stab on her body. There’s no words utter from .

‘Oh clueless? Or speechless?’ Jaejoong said still mocking on her.  Jiyong and Top were still looking at her with their sharps eyes and intense gaze.

‘Aa……if you really care, how about you take a shot on my behalf?’

‘I-I can’t.’ Softly she said.

‘Why? You want to keep your image good? Don’t worry. We are all celebrities here. Celebrities are good in keeping secret you know.’

‘But…still….I-I can’t’ She tried to refuse.

‘Oh too bad. So I think no one want willing to take it for me. So I guess I need to finish this. Aren’t I?’

He tried to provoke her by taking a glass of liquor from her grips but Jessica was fast and finishes the drinks. She coughs a bit before said

‘I’m forgotten that we’re not related. Mianhe sunbaenim. I’m glad that you’re famous and still famous now. But one thing you ought to know, I do care about you Jaejoong –shi.’

She left before he able to reply anything. Tears were forming, but she takes a long breath and holds it inside.

Gwenchana….Gwenchana…….Don’t cry Sica-ah. You’re strong.

 

The girls didn’t aware about this. None of them know since they were busy with their boyfriend. She heads to the toilet to refresh her breath from alcohol. Looking at her image through a mirror, she does look pity.

A glass of alcohol won’t hurt isn’t it? As Long as they didn’t know it, I think its okay.

Heading back to her place, she took a glimpse at Jaejoong’s and his friends. But no one was there. She keeps on looking around hoping to see him until someone tap her shoulder from behind.

There’s a bright and happy grin on his face. A boy that always supports her no matter what happen and also 2 guys behind that always have been like her siblings.

‘Donghae oppa, Heechul Oppa, Ryeowook oppa!.’ She exclaim, feel happy to see them again despite of their busy schedule.

‘Sica-ah….my twins!’ Heechul pulls her n his tight hug. His smile was fading when he smell something weird.

‘Sica-ah…did you take an alcohol?’ His serious face totally makes them curious.

‘Andwe-yo. Maybe it’s comes from peoples around’ She lies.

‘Look, I’ve orange juice here. So it’s not me oppa-ah. The rest belongs to the girls. They were having some fun at the dance floor with their boyfriend and left their drinks behind.’

She sounds convincing. Donghae holds her shoulder and look at her eyes.

‘You’re not lying, aren’t you?’

Jessica immediately shook her head and avoids his gazing.

‘Hyung, I believe her. So drop it off kay. It’s been a while now. Let’s her have some fun.’ He places his arm on her shoulder for comfort.

Heechul still unsatisfied but still gives in, because he don’t want to makes her pressure or stress with his question.

 4 of them just sit down and enjoy their moments by chatting and joking around.

 

‘Ladies and gentleman, here it comes our special highlight tonight in just a second. All the couples please fills in the dance floor as we will held a couple dance competition. Need to be note; it’s a guy and girl pairings, okay? Guy and guy or Girl and girl are not allowed. The winner will get a special gift from the owner of this club. Mr. U-know Yunho! ‘

 

Hearing the announcement, exciting mode fills in the environment. Some groans, and some whines. And it’s because whether they have no partner, or they are gay.

‘Hyung, don’t you want to join?’ Ryeowook asks Donghae.

‘Urm..mola!! I’ve no partner, as I’m not allowed to dance with Eunhyuk.’ He answers childishly, but in glimpse of hope that Jessica will turn looking at him and offer herself to dance with him.

‘Aigoo, oppa! You’re so gay~~~ since when?’

Duh!

Donghae was about to faint hearing her words.

‘Yah! I’m just kidding! You’re not serious aren’t you? Hyoyeon will kill me if you tell her I’m gay over Eunhyuk.’

‘heheh..I know..aish….You’re so childish. Come on, let’s dance. I’ll accompany you.’ She stand up, straightening her dress and pull him to the dance floor. He willingly follows her with wide grin on his face.

Ryeowook and Heechul just sit and smile looking at them. They were happy for her changes. At least, she tries to move on. She tries hard to smile and makes everyone not worried about her, and they aware and notice it. That’s why they just follow along with that. As long as she’s happy, and back to her usual self, then they will satisfied with it.

 

Back to the couples on the dance floor.

Donghae and Jessica were standing hand in hand. The girls hurriedly approach her.

‘Yah~~ Jung Sooyeon. What are you doing here? omo..omo… What’s that I’m looking at?’

Tiffany said while pointing to their intertwine finger.

‘Oh omo..omo…..Sica-ah! You’re grown up? I’m so happy!’ Yuri with her dramatic expression explodes.

They squeal and tease them nonstop, make them blushing hardly.

‘Yah! Cut it off guys. You’re exaggerating. I’m accompanying oppa to dance since his boyfriend dancing with Hyoyeon.’

‘What?!’ all of them were shocked with their jaw almost drop on the floor.

‘haha..Just kidding.’ She giggles happily causing them to back to their normal mode.

Donghae tighten their grips showing that he’s pissed but she just chuckle and mouthing ‘minahe’ to him along with her cute pout.

She’s happy, they happy but there’s one person is not happy.

The dance competition is start now and they totally in a mood to dancing and has fun. They stole the spotlight from other competitors and make them envy.

Jessica keep on waving and dancing until someone bump on to her causing her to lose balance and stumble up front, but lucky Donghae was there to hold her.

They look at a person who bump in to her and shocked when she saw that’s was Jaejoong and his partner.

‘Opps!! Mianhe~~. I didn’t realize there’s someone behind my back.’ He said sarcastically with smirk on his face. It’s obvious that he’s the one who initiate the problem.

Donghae pissed off and ready to land his fist on his face. But Jessica quickly stops him.

‘Oppa! Relax. Gwechana-yo. It’s not his fault. That’s my fault. I’m the one who bump in to him.’

‘No! He’s the one and I knew it.’ Donghae said in anger.

‘Oppa! Please!’ She pleaded. She totally don’t want to attract anyone attention to them.

She turn around and bowing to Jaejoong and his partner. Her heart was boiled in jealousy. They look intimate. His arm locking the girl’s waist and they are so close to each other without any space left in between.

‘Minahe, op- Jaejoong-shi’

‘Sorry for my bad.’ And then she left without looking at his face.

 Why..i hate you. But seeing you with someone totally hurt me. And I really hate you!

Jaejoong was pissed and decides to leave the dance floor and his partner behind. He walks to the 2nd level to get his drinks.

He holds a glass of red wine while watching the couples from above. He searches for a girl that stole his heart from beginning but betray him in the ending.

With a peach strapless dress and dark brown hair totally makes her looks innocent but hot in the same time. He spot all the guys were looking at her body with full of lust.

‘Yeah~~ what a b***h. She really knows how to attract guys’ attention ha?’ he pissed. He was about to take a sip from his drinks before he suddenly remember her words and reaction when she look at him.

‘I’m forgotten that we’re not related. Mianhe sunbaenim. I’m glad that you’re famous and still famous now. But one thing you ought to know, I do care about you Jaejoong –shi.’

Jaejoong chuckled

 Why you have to look pity and sincere while mutter that words? Why? Why? Why you betray me?’

 A manly tears rolls down on his cheeks but quickly he wipe it away.

She’s not worth it.

He thinks like that. But his heart refuses to. He stops spacing when the loud music stops and there’s a noise from the dance floor.

What’s with sudden commotion?

 He looks carefully what happens. He saw a girl was lying on the floor and immediately being carried bridal style by someone’s. He squeezes his eyes and takes better view. His eyes widen and his heart stop beating when he realizes who’s it.

 

***

Before that happen,

 

Jessica and Donghae continue their dancing after the incident happen. They felt lucky that none of their friends aware.

Jessica felt a sudden pain in her stomach. She stops her dance and takes a proper breath. But the pain was still there.

‘Wh-what the hell..’ she hold her stomach and groan in the pain. Donghae was immersing with his own dance and not realize what had happen until Jessica hold onto his arm tight.

Her legs limps and fall on the hard floor before Donghae manage to catch her. All the eyes widen as they witness what had happen.

‘Sica!’

The girls’ screams while Donghae quickly help her.

‘SIca..sica..gwenchana?” He asks in worried.

Her body showered with sweats while her face turns pale.

‘Op..oppa~~ my stomach….it’s hurts.’ She groans in pain and her voice sounds whispering.

‘Unni!

‘Sica!’

‘Jessica!”

Her views blurry, and the noise her friends makes slowly audible to her hearing. It’s just one person that plays in her mind.

‘Jae-jaejoong oppa~~’

‘Sica!’

 

***end of chapter 1****

so what you guys think? Please leave me some love by drop your comments.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE  <3