nine

Suddenly

 

Myungsoo shouldn't be like this. He knew bolting out of the house wasn't the manliest thing to do. But, what else could he do? Lee Sungjong has wrapped me around his pretty little  fingers. He wasn't planning on dealing  with anyone right then so he went to their garage and drove out of the mansion. He drove aimlessly, not really knowing where he wanted to go. Until, he was parking his car on a vacant space in a parking lot, then knocking on Woohyun's door.
 
Since they came back from Las Vegas he hasn't contacted his friend even once. He got so worried about what his father would say and when his father didn't do anything but show support, his mind was all too excited about the 'living together.' He wondered what Woohyun would say if he told him than he was finally together with Sungjong. And, yes, 'finally' because Woohyun knew his unrequited love for the younger.
 
Myungsoo was cut off from his reverie when Woohyun opened the door,  only wearing a blue bathrobe. He seemed still sleepy, even though it was noon already. He grumbled a ''oh Myungsoo, come in'' and Myungsoo was already sitting onto the sofa in the living room. Woohyun went to the kitchen upon letting Myungsoo enter and prepared some coffee for himself;  he asked Myungsoo if he'd like a cup (despite knowing Myungsoo didn't really like coffee) and as expected Myungsoo rejected the offer saying he was okay.
 
When Woohyun sat on the other couch across Myungsoo; gulping a good amount of coffee to wake his senses up he asked Myungsoo what had been happening. How he hadn't shown up for almost three weeks, he questioned. Myungsoo started how  he was legally married to Sungjong now and this made Woohyun almost spit the coffee that was still in his mouth. He tried to calm down before muttering a ''you're kidding'' and Myungsoo just smirked at him indicating that this was no lie. Myungsoo told how they got married in the first place. How they got drunk and it was all an accident, and they kissed for the first time and Woohyun kind of just made a sour face about that because he wasn't really that interested with Myungsoo intimate life. Myungsoo also mentioned how he thought he was dreaming because 'all this couldn't be true right?' he had thought. He had his eyes on Sungjong for years now and getting tied with him was just unimaginable. But, when he mentioned about the document, he stuttered and Woohyun knew there was something wrong. Myungsoo only stuttered when he was flustered- or lying.
 
"There wasn't a girl who gave you any documents, was there Myungsoo?" A smirk was then forming on Woohyun's face.
 
"There has to be a girl! What do you think of me, I'd go get those papers on my own?!" Myungsoo exclaimed. This wasn't right, why would a simple stuttering could give him away immediately like this?
 
"Got ya," Woohyun beamed. "You nasty person. Tricking Sungjong into that. But I can't blame you though, you've had your eyes on him before we even met,  right?" Myungsoo just blushed at that and looked at a different direction in attempt to hide his glowing face. Woohyun knew him so well.
 
Silence filled the room for a couple of minutes, neither of them talking. Myungsoo refused to talk again because what was there to talk about? He seemed like a open book to Woohyun anyway. Woohyun just continued sipping on his coffee. The silence stayed there until they both heard some yelling like ''Woohyun, can you come here for a moment'' they snapped their heads to the direction where the voice was coming from. Woohyun had an amused look on his face while Myungsoo looked terified. When did Woohyun start having a roommate, how come I don't know anything about this? And to Myungsoo's horror, the said owner of the voice came outside in the open from the bathroom; . Myungsoo shrieked and covered his eyes immediately because his innocent eyes just witnessed something he shouldn't while Woohyun just started laughing hesterically.
 
"Why didn't you tell me someone was here!" Sunggyu exclaimed and Myungsoo heard, his eyes still closed, footsteps running towards the bathroom. Myungsoo opened his eyes when he was sure Sunggyu had gone and he immediately went to grab at Woohyun's bathrobe collar and Woohyun yelled something like 'don't pull' and again, for the second time- within 3 minutes- Myungsoo saw something he shouldn't have again.
 
"What the hell?" he groaned and went back sitting to the couch. His middle and index fingers gently massaging his temple. He could hear Woohyun chuckling but he just ignored him.
 
That was Kim Sunggyu, a distant cousin of Myungsoo. Why was he seen in Woohyun apartment, , Myungsoo had no idea. Sunggyu was somewhat, a rising personality, he was one of the youngest male hosts on tv. And IF, Myungsoo was evil (more like courageous) enough to snap a photo of him walking around like that, his rising career would instantly go 'poof.'
 
"Spit it out," he told Woohyun giving him a side glare. Myungsoo did know about Woohyun's fantasies about Sunggyu as well, just like how Woohyun knew about his love for Sungjong. But, he didn't expect for the two of them to be together now and already at 'this' kind of relationship - while the furthest he has gotten was a simple kiss. Woohyun still chuckled even though Myungsoo was killing him with his 'death glare.' He eventually said, "We've been going out for a month."
 
"Dude, and you didn't tell me," he retorted, he wasn't really angry about that but he was still pissed of about the fact that they were at this stage already - he needed to get on with this own game.
 
"Well, dude! You're married and I had no idea! If Sunggyu wasn't there to tell me, how could I have known." Well, that was a fair explaination because totally he hasn't told Woohyun about- wait...
 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SUNGGYU TOLD YOU? HOW COULD HE KNOW?!" Woohyun just stared at him as if he was bearing 10 heads. "AND, WHEN DID HE TELL YOU? HOW LONG HAS HE KNOWN?!" By then, Woohyun had to get up from his comfortable sitting position to guide Myungsoo to sit back down because he unconciously got up while yelling.
 
"Well first off, YOU'RE GONNA GET ME DEAF!" Woohyun started shouting at Myungsoo ear, then he went running back to his previous position across Myungsoo. "You brat, your dad went on and texted - wait I think group e-mailed- every relative you have since he confirmed the news from you two? And, yeah basically every living relation you have know already. And, aish I think my eardrum is bleeding."
 
After a mumble of 'sorry' and the room got silent again. But the silent eventually died upon Sunggyu's entrance since Woohyun became the greasy maniac like he always was and saying corny and cheesy nothings to his boyfriend. Myungsoo was just kind of there listening to them; he refused to look up and see what was happening.
 
Myungsoo did eventually looked up when Sunggyu asked him why he was there. Well, he himself didn't know really, why was he really there? To visit Woohyun that was. Those were what friends do right? But, when Sunggyu and Woohyun kind of asked- in unison- if there was something wrong at home, then he realised that he got pissed by Sungjong being all bossy around their shared house.
 
After saying what was the matter out loud, Myungsoo didn't realise that he sounded so childish then there was Woohyun smacking some senses on him. He yelped out in pain because ouch Woohyun could hit hard.
 
"Stupid, you said you were the one who got those papers-"
 
"But he was the one who got drunk on his own."
 
"I don't care you idiot. If you wanted him  so badly to even go as far as tricking him, you should just follow what he says. Don't you love him?" Myungsoo stared at him in disbelief because of couse I love Sungjong so much and the question coming out from Woohyun almost sounded like an insult.
 
"Of course I do, you know that," he did answer eventually.
 
"Well, get your together and get out of here because me and my hamsterpie have a dinner date." Myungsoo almost puked at that.  Myungsoo concluded that with all the greasy lines that came out of his cheesy mouth "hamsterpie" was the worst. He didn't say that out loud though because even if that was Woohyun he was still Woohyun who was always there to help him. He just have to get his thoughts straight and everything will be okay. He mumbled his thanks and adding 'have a nice date' and he was driving back to the mansion.
 
Myungsoo was ready to say sorry, that yes he was being irrational and he was ready to say that he would follow those rules. But, he had this tidbit of hope that those rules would be broken someday. They will.
 
He casually opened the door- since it didn't have a lock, a smile creeping slowly to his face and he almost facepalmed when he realised he should have gotten Sungjong something on the way home. And, when he looked up what surprised him was that Sungjong was not alone.
 
"Why is our gardener of all people having afternoon tea with my wife?!"

 

 


//140606// "they kissed for the first time and Woohyun kind of just made a sour face about that because he wasn't really that interested with Myungsoo intimate life." myungsoo's intimate life in this fic im laughing so hard god i made myungjong sound so innocent in this fic let me go claw my eyes out