one

Suddenly

 

Blinding lights welcomed Sungjong's eyes as they entered one of the most famous discos in Las Vegas. He was in a week holiday with his boss. It wasn't that he was a special someone that he even got to have a holiday with his boss in one of the most famous places in the world ― he was just a mere butler. The Lee family had been serving the Kim family for more than 50 generations. It was history and this gereration, Sungjong was the one assigned to serve Kim Myungsoo, the next leader of the Kim Corporation.
 
 Upon entering the disco house, Myungsoo was already in the middle of the dance floor. Myungsoo was very good-looking, damn he can even be considered as perfect, so in no time girls were clinging on him. Sungjong had to keep a sharp eye to make sure that Myungsoo was okay. He didn't actually enjoy socialising with people, so he chose a seat in front of the counter, a place where he could keep an eye on his boss and to have a few drink for himself.
 
He glanced at Myungsoo's direction, a smirk was forming its way on his face. This guy was actually suppose to be "studying photography" but, where was he? In a disco, partying. That was the reason he gave his father, that he wanted to travel to learn more about photography. He wasn't actually lying, he had the passion for his hobby, but he got blinded by the sparkle of the place and left photography on the trip completely. On their first day, Myungsoo did drag Sungjong to go out and visit various places. In most occasions, when they came across some marvelous landmarks, he'd tell Sungjong to, "Stand there, I have to take a photo of that." Sungjong would deligently oblige to it, knowing full well that arguing with this person was pointless.
 
Sungjong would watch Myungsoo as he took pictures of the said landmark, and he would notice that the lenses weren't really focused on it  but instead focused on him. Sungjong didn't mind it of course, not at all. The only thing that bothered him was did Myungsoo think he would not notice. Sungjong s intelligent, if they were to be compared, he is the brain and Myungsoo well..he is rich.
 
After day one, Myungsoo said that he got enough photos and he would just enjoy the time they had in Vegas.  Sungjong thought he was kidding, since photography is his passion but, he did just that, goodbye photography for the rest of the trip.
 
This was actually their last day in the place. Myungsoo being the bratty that he always was wanted to spend their last night in a nerve wrecking place. He said that this was once in a life time oppurtunity to enjoy his freedom. Sungjong smirked at that because Myungsoo, the Kim Myungsoo always get whatever he wanted. 
 
 
One hour later, Myungsoo was already drunk but he managed to stagger to where Sungjong was sitting. Sungjong loved his job, as a servant of Kim Myungsoo, he was a fun person to be with to be quite honest. But, Sungjong hated handling a drunk Kim Myungsoo the most. When Myungsoo was drunk, he wouldn't know what he was doing. He would act like a spoiled brat ― worse than he normally is. Sungjong lost track of how many glass he had taken, he only realised that he was tipsy himself when he saw Myungsoo smiling brightly at him by his side.
 
"Yah, Lee Sungjong. Let's go home," commanded Myungsoo.
 
Sungjong blinked a couple of times before smiling and answering, "Oh, you're finish partying? Leggo."
 
Sungjong,  having his butler reflexes, half carried Myungsoo when the latter almost fell while walking. Their hotel room was right across that bar. They only had to cross a road to get there. Thank goodness, no one was on their way and they got to the hotel safely.
 
Myungsoo only had a room for the two of them, they did not have to have a seperate rooms. Afterall, Sungjong was his butler so it would be more convenient if they shared. Their room was on the second floor, unfortunately, they had to take the elevator to get there. Sungjong had a hard time, he almost dragged Myungsoo, who couldn't carry himself anymore.
 
"Room 235, 236. Room 237, hyung here we are, hold on." Sungjong let Myungsoo lean on the wall, while he was searching for the room key ― card actually but that didn't matter. "Got it," he swiped the card against the lock. Myungsoo stumbled and pushed Sungjong, who lost his balance and fell on the floor. Fortunately, they fell forward, not backwards or else they would be lying on the hotel's hallway. The door closed automatically as well, which was also a great help.
 
"Yah, hyung, you're heavy," Sungjong tried to push Myungsoo but, he was practically knocked down. Sungjong could almost hear him snoring lightly. He had to tap Myungsoo's shoulder lightly to wake him up but when it did not work he smacked hard, "What? What? What is going on?"
 
He used his arms to lift himself up, pushing Sungjong down in the process. Sungjong couldn't breath at that point, he might be the butler but Myungsoo was heavier than him. "Hyung.."
 
Myungsoo searched for the source of the voice, he looked around the room but he didn't see Sungjong. He knew that was Sungjong's voice. He felt a slight tap on his shoulder, then he looked down, "Oh you're there." He smiled, that stupid smile of his.
 
"Can't... breathe.." As if on queue Myungsoo lifted both his hands when he saw that he was squishing Sungjong. This again, made him fall, hitting Sungjong in the head. They both groaned in pain.
 
"What are you?" Sungjong yelled.
 
"Sorry," Myungsoo got up, and went straight to the bed. Barely managing because he was too drunk to walk properly. When he reached the edge of the bed, he layed there. His upper body was on the bed while the other half was still hanging from it.
 
Sungjong got up and rubbed his forehead where Myungsoo had hit him, he chuckled at how Myungsoo was acting. He isn't that bad today. He helped Myungsoo to get on the bed, all the carrying I did tonight. He sighed. This time though, he pulled Myungsoo. He got on the bed first and pulled Myungsoo up. He normally slept on the couch but that day, he wasn't thinking properly he supposed, he was tipsy himself afterall.Yes, that is it. He pulled Myungsoo and flopped himself on the bed, he sighed since the bed was so soft. Unconciously, Myungsoo grabbed the pillow and nuzzled his head on it. He smiled when he found a comfortable spot. Sungjong was staring at him this time. No, he was staring at the bump that was forming on his forehead, to be exact. He chuckled and touched it.
 
To Sungjong's horror Myungsoo fluttered his eyes open when his fingers touched the bump.
 
"What are you doing? On my bed?"
 
"Hyung, I- this is a dream, a dream. You drank too much."
 
"Stop calling me 'hyung'! It's Myungsoo for you," Sungjong was sure then that Myungsoo was indeed drunk, only when he was drunk that he would tell Sungjong to call him by his first name. Sungjong used to call him 'young master' when they were younger, but as they grew older and got closer, Myungsoo told him to  just call him 'hyung' instead because he was younger and Myungsoo just wanted a friend.
 
"Hyung, you're dreaming, I am telling you," Sungjong was so used to this, this was always his alibi and it always worked.
 
"But, you don't call me hyung  even in my dreams anymore," at that point Sungjong was confused.
 
 
"In my dreams, I always tell you to call me 'yeobo'," he giggled. Sungjong was terrorised.
 
"And, you're not just a servant anymore, you're my husband." Myungsoo said with mirth.
 
 
Then, childhood memories came crashing into Sungjong at once. He remembered all those days when they were young and they used to pretend that they were a married couple. On some occasions they would pretend that they were just getting married ― Myungsoo being the groom and Sungjong as the bride. This was how close Sungjong was to Myungsoo. Sungjong was the only playmate the young master had. Sungjong actually knew that he would be serving him in the future so he decided to befriend him. So, when he was appointed to be Myungsoo's butler nothing were awkward between them. They were very close at that point in fact. Sungjong was 14 when he started being by Myungsoo's side 24/7. He started on Myungsoo's 16th birthday.
 
One time, it was Sungjong's 15th birthday, he realised something. Something that, he supposed, changed his views about Myungsoo. The Kim household was busy at that time, since someone from the States were visiting them, well,  visiting Mr. Kim. Everyone in the house were needed for their help. Of course Sungjong was present, he never once failed Mr. Kim. Despite Sungjong helping them, he could not stop himself from feeling upset, it was his birthdaybirthday after all and it seemed that even his father had forgotten. Every year, they would have a big breakfast before his father's time to go to the mansion. They lived in a house just behind the mansion. Those big breakfast on his birthday were the best, but that day, there was none. He understood that maybe his father forgot since it was a busy day, but still he could not stop  himself from being upset.
 
"You're carrying too much," was said by Myungsoo from behind his back while he was carrying  5 chairs at the same time. The maids needed those chairs in the kitchen, though he was not clearly sure what for.
 
"Eh?" Sungjong stopped on his tracks and the next thing he knew Myungsoo had taken four of the chairs already and was walking in front of him.
 
"Hyung what are you-"
 
"Quickly, aren't these needed somewhere?"
 
At that time, Sungjong didn't know what the sudden kindness was for but then he soon realised that maybe because it was his birthday. Myungsoo was always bossy when he started, he did not have the slightest idea, when they were little, that Myungsoo could be a bossy person. Myungsoo then looked back at Sungjong and gave the brightest smile Sungjong had ever seen in his life. At that time, Sungjong felt a spark in his heart, a spark that he has not felt before. For some reason, his cheeks burned as well. He shook his head, a futile attempt to calm his rapid heartbeat.
 
 
"'You're carrying too much?' What the hell? Just that, I- what the hell," Sungjong almost shouted.
 
Sungjong then did something unheard of, he aked for a room service asking for the strongest liquor that the hotel could offer. He just wanted to clear his head. About two or three minutes later, the room service was already at the door. He ran to get the piece of heaven. He wanted to have a taste of it immediately. Before taking a sip of the liquor, Sungjong gave Myungsoo a glance, he was sleeping again. After he was done laughing awhile ago, he passed out.
 
The alcohol that was given to him was probably the strongest indeed, because upon gulping a glass full he was already dizzy. He started laughing for no reason, he went to wake Myungsoo up.
 
"Myungsoo-yah! Wake up," he giggled.
 
"Yeobo? Oh, it's you," Myungsoo exclaimed, he was smiling from ear to ear.
 
 
Both of them were fully drunk at this stage, they weren't responsible for their own actions. They both were being stupid and forgetting their real status, -a master and a servant.
 
"Yeobo~ I told call me yeobo, didn't I? Why are you just calling me "Myungsoo?" Call me, "yeobo."
 
"Stupid, no, that's gross! Why do you even have dreams where I call you yeobo anyway?"
 
"Pabo, because I love you," Sungjong laughed at this one, he might be drunk but he knew who he was talking to, the Kim Myungsoo, the bratty Kim Myungsoo. Was this Kim Myungsoo actually returning his feelings?
 
"No, you don't! You're my young master Kim Myungsoo," he playfully smacked Myungsoo's shoulder.
 
"So? But, you also love me don't you?"
 
"Huh? N-nope."
 
"Yes, you do," Myungsoo sounded very confident.
 
"I said no!"
 
"Yes you do!"
 
"How are you even confident about this? All these years, I have been keeping them well to myself and-"
 
"What if I do this?"
 
What Myungsoo did next was unexpected. He grabbed Sungjong's chin and clashed their lips together. Sungjong tried to push Myungsoo at the start but he himself then got carried away and kissed back.
 
They pulled away at the same time. Myungsoo put his forehead atop Sungjong's. He was still staring at Sungjong's lip, just as if he wasn't contented and wanted to have a taste of those sweet lips once again.
 
"Guess what? Let's get married, right now, right here. I'm still dreaming right? We can do whatever we want in our dreams right?"
 
"Yeah," Sungjong was still in a daze after the kiss that they shared, that was his first kiss. His first crush taking it, and yes, his first love as well, who wouldn't be in a daze?
 
Myungsoo rose from the bed and went to get something from his luggage. He took out documents that Sungjong wasn't aware that were in there. It was his job to check Myungsoo's luggage every now and then to check if there was anything that can harm the young master. Sungjong didn't avert his eyes away from Myungsoo when he was walking back to the bed.
 
"What are those?"
 
"Oh, these?" He chuckled. "I told you, let's get married here. These are marriage papers I got from one of the girls in a club we went to the other day. Hell, she wanted me to sign them with her."
 
"Thank goodness you didn't, you'd be in great trouble with your dad if you did! Why did you keep those papers then?"
 
"You know, just in case, dad arrange a marriage for me and I don't like the person. I can just sign this with the person I like," he smiled at his brilliant idea.
 
"Wow you really are a brat. But, why me?"
 
"I told you, I love you. And, afterall, this is a dream so it's not like we'll be married for real," he grinned. "But, I'd love for this to be real."
 
Sungjong blushed at that remark, so this means hyung really does like me?
 
"I'll sign me name first," Myungsoo demanded. "I will obviously wear the pants in this relationship," he said smugly. Sungjong just rolled his eyes.
 
Myungsoo gave Sungjong the document and he signed his name hesitantly. Upon signing, Myungsoo cleared his throat and shouted, "And, you may kiss the bride!"
 
He scooped Sungjong's chin for the second time that evening and planted a long yet innocent kiss on the younger's lips.
 
"When I wake up, you'll still be my lovely dongsaeng-yet-butler-Sungjong, right? And, me confessing my feelings to you only happened here." 
 

 

//140605// tried proofreading this and oh my ing god i said shaked

DF2ixkf.jpg

much love for delib oenni for this picture <3

 

- june, 26, 2015- so im trying to proofread this again.. i removed the use of sungjong being the 'wife' because voila two years later that annoys now. THEYRE HUSBAND AND HUSBAND not HUSBAND AND WIFE