eleven

Suddenly

omg omg omg guys hi.. omg a year later.... im so sorry


For the past week, everything has been great between the two. Even if they felt that they have known each other forever, they managed to get to know themselves better. Myungsoo learnt that sungjong preferred to sleep with only a boxer and wifebeater on or in some occasions, he uses a shirt a size to big for him. Myungsoo found everything about Sungjong adorable and this made him fall for the other deeper. If they were the "butler and the master" before, in their shared house there is no such thing. occasionally sungjong was the one who orders the latter around because he knows Myungsoo would do anything for him (and he does).


 When they woke up that morning when Sungjong finally removed the barricade he found himself wrapped in Myungsoo's embrace. His first instinct was so scoot closer because myungsoo radiated warmth  but when his conscious mind took over he kicked the latter so hard off the bed, he fell. So when Sungjong's mother came home that morning, Myungsoo suffered from a sore back. She was surprised that a lot has changed in their little house in a small span of time but other than that, she seemed okay with everything. She even jokingly said I knew this day would come but i didn't expect it to be so soon and gave her son a tight hug with an I am so proud of you you're all grown up.


Sungjong was so happy then because everything was going well in his life. he has supportive parents (and even in-laws, he mentally added). Myungsoo was a bit childish at times but he could deal with that. 


-


His views about his father and father-in-law never changed not until when he felt that they were conspiring against them. Sungjong was woken up by Mr Kim's voice through the intercom (and yes,  intercom were put into every room of their house because Sungjong and his father are very important asset to the Mr. Kim it was an easy way to get to them when they were needed). A loud, "hey kids wake up and get changed. you will have such an eventful ahead of you!" made sungjong sprang out of bed.


the next thing he knew one of the kim family's driver was already knocking on their door to request for them to get out of the house and get into the car. When sungjong recognised that it was his Yonghwa hyung he smiled at him and said good morning. Myungsoo, on the other had who was still sleepy to comprehend what was happening who just followed what he was told.

Myungsoo immediately placed his head on Sungjong's shoulder once they settled inside the car, he was that sleepy (and princes are used to waking up on their own time so who can blame him). Sungjong tried to coax information out of Yonghwa about where they were going but the latter just smiled with a you'll know when we get there.

To Sungjong's surprise they stopped at a filming set. And, Kim Sunggyu, one of Myungsoo's cousins was the one welcoming them.  Sunggyu explained that the show they were going to film was called "High Society"  and Sunggyu was the youngest host. He also mentioned that Myungsoo and Sungjong were two of the first guests that were invited to the show. Sungjong gaved Sunggyu a confused look to ask why? and the latter added, "Uncle wanted you two to be here so.. you know him if he wants something he can just snap a finger and voila."


"Oh," uttered Sungjong and a "Yup" was Sunggyu's reply and an "Hope you enjoy the day."

Around thirty minutes later, Woohyun also arrived to the set. Myungsoo, who was fully awake by then, gave him a tight hug with a why are you here? did dad make you come here as well? Woohyun replied with "Nah i'm here to support Sunggyu, you know" and  he winked. leaving myungsoo with the urge to strangle him because can he not.


After a brief summary of what would happen that day by the director, the camera were rolling. Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungjong were in the same team while Sunggyu and two other hosts were in one team.


Sungjong honestly dreaded the whole thing because this was a first and why would Mr Kim even put them here. But they played a lot of games and he gradually found himself enjoying. Sunggyu, eventhough they haven't really talked to each other before, Sungjong found himself liking him. He is a great person. Sunggyu even helped him in some of the games eventhough he was part of the opposing team.


Sungjong once in awhile glanced at Myungsoo's direction to make sure that he was okay. And he seemed to be enjoying himself as well, Sungjong was left reassured. Myungsoo caught Sungjong staring at him once and gave him a furtive smile which was so cute it should be illegal.


It was fun and games until they played cham cham where the winner had to hit the loser with a toy hammer. Sungjong was to play  first and Sunggyu was the one he went against with. Sungjong was dying to try this game because he hasn't played it in a while. He was confident that he would win because this was his game. He was good at this. Not until Sunggyu hit him so hard with that hammer and he kind of blanked out for a second because whoa that was a first. Sunggyu was smiling and apolosiging and saying i hope i didn't hit that hard. Sungjong honestly was it was okay and it didn't really hurt. They were about to start another game with different players but then,


"WHY DID YOU HIT HIM SO HARD!?"

 


omg hi

this is not even 1k omg it's only 977 words.. im so sorry;; i just want to write something before 06/09
our babies are on their 4th year omg T_T

hope u enjoyed (again im sorry) and dont forget to tell me what u think^^