two

Suddenly

It was about 12 noon when he woke up, having a splitting headache.He also felt so hot. He could not quite remember  why he was at his current state. Refusing to open his eyes, he tried ing his shirt but what met his palm was skin, soft skin. Shutting his eyes tighter, he tried to feel more of what he was touching, examining it. Then, his hand came in contact with metal, it felt cold, refreshingly cold, so he held onto that. It was so refreshing that he tried to lift the limb, (he concluded; he was sure that the cold metal was a wrist watch) to his temple, still refusing to open his eyes. He smiled in contentment when the cool metal touched his throbbing head. When he was confident that the metal wouldn't move, he let it go and went to continue what he was planning on doing earlier, ing his shirt. He really did feel hot.

Sungjong groaned when he felt the cool object leaving his temple. But, it was soon replaced by two fingers massaging his head in circular motion.

"I didn't think you drank that much last night. What has gotten into you?"

The younger then attempted opening his eyes, what met his vision was Myungsoo smiling at him. He blinked. What is happening? 

 

"Well, I should be the one asking you that, what is happening?" Myungsoo was the one who asked, Sungjong then realised that he said that out loud.
 
He looked from side to side, slowly realising that he was not lying on his normal spot. His eyes widened. He scrambled out of bed, "I am so sorry, what happened?"
 
He was seriously wondering why he was in Myungsoo's bed, he almost couldn't remember what had happen the night before.  But, before he could even lift himself out of bed, Myungsoo grabbed his arm preventing him from moving.
 
"Stay here, you have a hangover."
 
"But-"
 
"No buts, sleep. We'll be going home in 5 hours, at least use some more time to sleep."
 
Just as if some unknown force pushed him, his back was once again lying on the soft bed. His head was really killing him, so he didn't argue with his master when he told him to sleep. Sungjong closed his eyes slowly and Myungsoo went back massaging his temple. What is wrong with him? But, he let it slide as he just wanted to rest his head and hoped for the pain would go away soon. He was actually beating himself because their situation looked like Myungsoo was the one protecting him, he thought he became irresponsible and he ought to himself not to let this happen ever again.

 

 

 

"Hey, Sungjong-ah, wake up," called Myungsoo.
 
"Oemma, my head still hurts," Sungjong whined.
 
"But, we have to go home and your oemma will be worried and do you want to see your oemma cry becuase she is worried about you?" Myungsoo didn't mean to sound so harsh but he got irritated when Sungjong called him his mother. Sungjong was never like that to him, he looked so cute when he whined. 
 
Sungjong sprang up, "Ugh," was what he said because the sudden movement caused his headache to come back. He shook his head hoping that, that would take the pain away but it only got worse. But, his vision became clearer and saw Myungsoo gazing at him.
 
"Hyung," he didn't know what to think about the gaze that was given to him.
 
"We have an hour and thirty minutes before the departure. We have to get ready," Sungjong didn't know but Myungsoo looked annoyed then. He watched as Myungsoo got himself off the bed and went straight to the bathroom.
 
Sungjong just sat there staring at the plain hotel wall. He was considering on lying back down when Myungsoo came out the bathroom and told him to get ready, so he did even when his head was killing him. If this was his day off (which he didn't have, by the way) he would just be lying on his own bed and sleeping. If he wasn't feeling well, Mr. Kim would allow him to sleep and take some rest, and no, it wasn't that he might transfer the sickness to his son but he only wished for him to get better. This time though, Mr. Kim wasn't there and they were in a foreign land, he couldn't let his guard down, which I already did! What did I even do last night?
 
 
 
 
They arrived at the airport just on time, thanks to the rainy weather and not a lot of cars were on the road. Sungjong took the passenger seat, that was where bodyguards-slash-butlers were suppose to sit when they were taking public transportation. But, he couldn't deny that he was still not feeling well, he groaned when the taxi came across a bump and the vehicle shook.
 
"Are you okay, mister," asked the driver as he saw Sungjong's discomfort.
 
"Yeah. Sorry," Sungjong answered, eyes closed and brows knitted together.
 
"You sure because you-"
 
"He'll be fine. Don't worry," said by Myungsoo cutting off what the driver had  to say.
 
"But he looks--" the driver was looking at the mirror to see Myungsoo's face but when they met eyes, all Myungsoo gave him was a hard look. The driver shut up.
 
 
 
When they arrived at the airport, Myungsoo did all the carrying of their luggages. Sungjong protested of course but that didn't deter Myungsoo from doing all the work. As soon as they got on the plane, Myungsoo told Sungjong to just sit down and he'd handle everything, he should rest his head. All this time, Sungjong was cursing himself for being so useless asking himself why he had let this to happen.
 
When the seatbelt sign showed, Myungsoo was even the one who did it for Sungjong.
 
"Hyung.." he paused, he was wondering why he was getting so much attention from the older.
 
"It's okay ba-," he paused. Baby
 
"It's okay Jongie, just relax," Sungjong didn't even notice the way Myungsoo called him "Jongie."  He only used that when they were younger.
 
 When Sungjong got up and went almost running to the bathroom, a steward came running to him to make sure he was okay, but Myungsoo was already there to assist him. It was obvious that Sungjong wasn't well so the steward allowed Myungsoo to go in the bathroom with him. Even if it was her job, she knew, by that stare from Myungsoo, that she should let this one alone.
 
 
 
 
The same happened when they got off, Myungsoo took care of everything, he did all the carrying. He rang home to send a car immediately since Sungjong wasn't feeling well. And, of course when they got to the exit, the car was there waiting for them. Myungsoo was surprised when he saw that it was his dad and Mr. Lee collecting them. Mr. Lee helped Myungsoo carry the luggages and to Myungsoo's surprise, his dad went out to help take care of Sungjong.
 
"You take the seat at front son, I'll take care of him."
 
Myungsoo did just that, even though deep down inside he didn't want to leave Sungjong's side. The ride to the mansion was quiet, no  words were exchanged that much except Mr. Kim asking how Sungjong got to that state. He should have been more careful. Myungsoo only replied that it was his fault, becuase I brought him to that stupid bar. Who knew he would drink this much to the point he won't be able to function the next day? He can't even handle his liquor this person, omitting thr last part of course.
 
When they finally got home, Mr. Kim allowed Mr. Lee to bring his son home for a couple of minutes but he requested for him to be back quickly. When Mr. Lee came back, what welcomed him back was Myungsoo asking his father if they could talk alone in private. Mr. Lee was about to take his leave but Mr. Kim told him to stay, "You know it doesn't really matter. Do I even keep anything from you?"

<^^ ♥ ^^>
 
Sungjong didn't know how long he'd been sleeping but considering it was bright again outside he probably slept the whole night. He briefly opened his eyes and met with a familiar ceiling that he was so used at staring if he couldn't sleep at night or when was trying to think. Wait, we're back?
He was too hot and the room was too stuffy so he decided to open the window. Upon opening it, papers from his desk came flying all over the floor. He felt so energised so he went to pick them up one by one. Paper, paper..
 
"Wait.. Papers?!"

 

//140605// deleted my a/n because i sound ridiculous

june 26. 2015 - i said shaked again. whats up with me and shaked lmao