five

Suddenly

 

After Sungjong has dashed away from his embrace, Myungsoo immediately went to his father. It always wasn't easy to make Sungjong that upset, hell, from what Myungsoo could remember he thought he hasn't even seen Sungjong upset in his entire life! 

When he knocked on the door of his father's office it took  Mr Kim  a couple of minutes before answering, which was strange because his father always had time for his visitors. When he heard his father saying, 'You can come in,' he slowly opened the door.

Upon entering, without letting his father asked what was wrong; "I just saw Sungjong, and he was upset. Sungjong is never a person who gets upset easily; what did you say to him?" he said in one breath.

The two adults just gave each other a glance for a second before Myungsoo's father look at him and gave him a tender smile.

"I've done nothing Myungsoo," he started. "I just told him to stop being your butler."

Myungsoo blushed at the realisation that Sungjong was upset because he won't be with him anymore. Myungsoo wasn't worried though because he was already tied with Sungjong no matter what happened.

"I didn't think that, that'd make him upset though," Mr. Kim continued.

Eventhough he was trying really hard on hiding it; Myungsoo grinned widely, to the point that even his father beamed at him. Myungsoo even wanted to laugh but he got control of his emotion before it was too late, he still let out a soft chuckle though. He was that happy.

"Son, what if..." he stopped, just as if thinking what he'd say next. "What if, you go out and eat ice cream. You seem so happy," even though that was so random Myungsoo just nodded and went off. Ice cream didn't sound bad.

-

He didn't get out of the mansion though, because inside the house, they had their own ice cream section. He ordered a mango flavoured one; which brought a frown to the maid's face, Myungsoo wasn't fond of mango ever. It was Sungjong who loved them.

"Young master, are you sure you want mango? Because you hate them," the maid asked politely.

Myungsoo laughed while waving his hands, "That's ridiculous, I have always loved them." He beamed.

"No young master you said you loathed them, it was Sungjong who-"

"Exactly!" Myungsoo butted in. "I love mangos now because I love Sungjong," he beamed.

The maid just stared at him in awe, this must be the most delusional state she has ever seen him in. She just complied to his request and made mango flavoured ice cream.

While waiting, Myungsoo just stared in nothingness, thinking how much he meant to Sungjong. How he even became upset because his father made him to quit his job. He took his phone out and stared at his wallpaper. It was a photo of Sungjong when they were still in Vegas, the one he took when he asked Sungjong "to guard" the landmark for him to take a photo of it. Then he typed in the password and went to his gallery where there was an album of Sungjong's photos. Photos when Sungjong just started being his butler to present.

He remembered being a complete to him before; even knowing that he was a year older. He tried to order him around every minute, but through the days, he saw how hardworking Sungjong was and without him noticing, he started to admire the younger.

One day, when Sungjong was exhausted because of school work and Myungsoo, knowing that, still ordered the younger around. Myungsoo was lazy to do his school work that night so he ordered Sungjong to do his schoolwork for him before doing his own. And, even though Sungjong was really tired, he did as what his master requested. He did the work on Myungsoo desk, so that Myungsoo could "check if he was doing it right" Sungjong glared at him at that remark because come on, Sungjong was not stupid. He did it there anyway.

And, without his knowledge the fatigue had won over him and fell asleep. Myungsoo, opened his eyes, who was lying comfortable on his bed with his eyes closed. Sungjong would grumble how easy everything was and Myungsoo could have done them himself but those subsided so Myungsoo got curious. He went over to his desk and saw Sungjong sleeping; one side of his face pressed against the work in front of him.

He did look so tired, Myungsoo had the urge to move him but knowing that Sungjong had insane reflexes he went against the idea. He stared at him for a couple of minutes; admiring how someone could look so beautiful while sleeping.

Involuntarily, he took his camera, making sure that the flash was off, he took a photo of Sungjong. That was the start, the start of him taking Sungjong's photo sneakily.

He was interested in photography since he was young but since that day, he discovered that it was more interesting when you have a model like Sungjong. He is beautiful.

Myungsoo wasn't quite sure when he started seeing Sungjong more than a butler; more than a friend. It just happened. But, when someone; he didn't even bother to remember his name, started to show his affection towards Sungjong during his last year of high school, Myungsoo knew the pain in his heart that he was feeling was jealousy.

Myungsoo remembered making excuses when Sungjong asked if he could take a day off because someone asked him out, he just didn't want him to go. But this one time when Myungsoo ran out of excuses he went with Sungjong on the date, saying Sungjong couldn't go because he was his butler and Myungsoo should be Sungjong's number one responsibilty. Sungjong just scowled at that but still brought Myungsoo along. The person Sungjong had a date with was annoyed at the idea  of Myungsoo being in tow with them and after that, he didn't bother Sungjong anymore. Myungsoo wasn't sure if Sungjong was upset or okay with what had  happened because he seemed okay the next day.

It took 30 minutes for the ice cream to be ready, Myungsoo didn't even notice he had finished staring at every picture of Sungjong in his album. He thanked the maid and started eating. He never knew mango flavoured ice cream could be so sweet.

-

When he finished eating he went to his room to have a shower; he always had afternoon showers. But what welcomed was that his bedroom was almost empty, he desk was cleared, he went to open his drawer even it was empty.

What happened? he gaped.

The first thing he did was run to his father's office, it was not bulgary he was sure, because the house would be in total chaos by then if it was.

Surprisingly, the door was opened when he got there so he just went in.

"Dad, what's wro-" he stopped halfway because he saw his luggages in the floor.

Was his father sending him to Antarctica because he got married early? Panic ran through him, no no, that couldn't be I won't be seeing Sungjong anymore.

"Dad please don't send me to Antarctica," he pleaded.

Mr. Kim just laughed at that, he was laughing so hard to the point his eyes brimmed with tears. When he collected himself together, he said. "No, silly. I'll send you to the house at the back of the mansion."

 


I never knew Antarctica had a 'c' in -tarc- lols
I knew ANTARTICA LOLOLS XD

 

//140606// not deleting that part ^ bc aw antarctica