twelve-

Suddenly

 

hi! okay first of all im so sorry! i just went into hiatus without a single word. but i did say in the foreword that i'm a magician i disappear? /nervous laughter/ it has been 2 years since i started this fic. 2 years. things changed. i kinda grew up. i saw things that displeased me in this fic *coughs chapter 7 coughs* i actually wanted to leave this fic completely because ohymgod it's embarrassing and wanted to bury myself. i discovered that i actually dont like how i characterised them here. and im so very sorry to those of u who have waited for an update. and i am back to writing with [i'll try my best] better characters! i will no longer continue writing this fic! but fear none! here's the ending! :)  

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

 

Myungsoo had been waiting for this since the minute Sungjong had signed those documents sealing their marriage. Although Myungsoo was not entirely happy about how things had happened, but in the end everything worked out perfectly and he was happy. 
 
He had harboured feeling for Sungjong for many years. Before going to Vegas, he had envisioned himself tricking Sungjong into going into a candle lit date with him, then he was going to ask Sungjong if he wanted to go out with him. He did not intend to get pissed and accidentally sign those papers, which he did not apply for himself thank you very much. 
 
Okay, he asked one of his acquaintance in Vegas to get them for him, and it was true that they were supposed to be some security in case his father did arrange a marriage for him. As cliché as it may seem, rich parents do arrange marriages for their children to keep their family name running. Later Myungsoo realised how lucky he was because his father wasn't a tyrant like most wealthy parents were. 
 
Not even trying to hide his huge grin, Myungsoo watched as his husband walked down the aisle with his arm linked with his father.
 
He looked dazzling in the white suit he was wearing. Not that he did not look good in anything he wore. God you could have given him dirty, unwashed clothes to wear and it would still look good on him. After all these years, he could not quite believe that his beautiful  creature was his. 
 
Sungjong was giving him a -eating grin, until Myungsoo winked at him. Sungjong rolled his eyes but his smile not disappear from his face.   
 
A smile grew  on his face and he let out a chuckle as he remembered the fit Sungjong threw when he was told he was going to be the one to go down the aisle. He abhorred the idea. He argued why they had to do it in the first place. Myungsoo remembered how Sungjong strode closer to him until their noses were almost touching. Sungjong had grabbed the collar of his shirt an act where he was supposed to be threatening but Myungsoo only found him endearing. 
 
"I could kill you only using a toothpick and you're asking me to walk down the aisle," he whispered.
 
Myungsoo had laughed, head thrown back and Sungjong's grip on his collar had loosened. When Myungsoo has calmed down,  he leaned closer to Sungjong and murmured against his lips, "Like you ever could kill me."
 
Honestly Myungsoo was a hopeless romantic, he wanted to witness Sungjong's father giving him Sungjong's hand. To Myungsoo it would represent the trust Mr. Lee would show him – allowing his only son to be his other half for the rest of their lives. Not that he would ever tell that to Sungjong, he was sure the younger would never stop teasing him for it.
 
Three years. They've waited three whole years before finally getting married in a church. He asked Woohyun this concern when they went suit shopping. Woohyun only muttered, "Because you've been on a honeymoon phase all this time. You ing lovebirds. I don't even know why I bother." 
 
Myungsoo found himself zoning out what the priest was saying and instead focused on Sungjong's  expressive eyes, where  he knew he could find the trust and adoration Sungjong felt for him. He loved waking up earlier than the latter and he would gaze at him until he woke up, he loved how Sungjong would flutter his eyes open, he loved seeing the hazy confusion disappear from Sungjong's eyes when they focus on him. Not even a heartbeat later, Sungjong would smile at him and peck him as he greeted good morning, like seeing Myungsoo first thing in the morning made him happy. He treasured these moments, he stored them into his heart, locked them inside with a metaphorical key, so that no-one could ever take them away from him.
"Myungsoo and Sungjong, have you come here of your own free will and choice and without compulsion to marry each other?" The priest asked, bringing Myungsoo out of his reverie. 
 
"We have."  
 
He stared at his lover's eyes, now glistening with tears that Myungsoo was sure were happy ones. Sungjong biting his lip did not escape Myungsoo's attention, a habit he did when he was suppressing something. He often did this when they fought like he was preventing himself from being too angry at something Myungsoo has done. But at that moment Myungsoo could see that he was holding back a grin, the corner of his lips twitching upwards. Myungsoo used all his willpower to not kiss him right then.
 
"Will you love and honour each other in marriage all the days of your life?" The voice of the priest once again woke him up from his daydream.
 
"We will."  
 
Myungsoo said truthfully and he knew Sungjong meant it too. 
"You may kiss." 
 
Myungsoo would have groaned and muttered "finally!" like the spoiled brat he was if this was any other time. This time he only grinned and held Sungjong's hand, gave it a light squeeze which Sungjong reciprocated. 

 "I love you," Murmured Myungsoo against his husband's lips.  
 
Sungjong grinned into the kiss, “I love you, too." 

 

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

 

and shoutout to Limebrus for being awesome and for becoming my life senpai anf for never giving up on me after all these years /sobs quietly/ and for betaing this chapter shes awesome! and all the remaining mistakes, that are there im sure, are all mine  

AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ASKED ME TO UPDATE THANK U FOR LETTING ME KNOW THIS FIC WAS AT LEAST MISSED SOBS

and again im sorry