eight

Suddenly

this is a really short update; i'm so sorry ; A ;
and it took me like 5 days.. sorry, really


Myungsoo tried his best not to snap because of those "rules." Okay, maybe even if he did snap, he didn't have the right to do so, because, yes, Sungjong is right. This is his house. But, come to think of it, dad allowed me to live here and I am the husband of this relationship. Don't I get the right to make rules myself?

So, Myungsoo shoved Sungjong further into the house until the latter was in between him and the wall. He wasn't breaking any rule so far, Sungjong didn't say "no touching" did he? When Sungjong was fully pressed onto the wall, Myungsoo placed both his hands on either side of Sungjong's face.

"Well, okay." Myungsoo started and within a blink of an eye, he placed a quick peck on Sungjong's lips. Which took the younger aback because he felt betrayed. Myungsoo didn't just break the second rule, right?

After that, Myungsoo made a run to their shared bedroom, leaving the shocked Sungjong behind. He attempted to lock the door to give him more time to what he was planning to do. But the stupid door didn't have any. So, instead, he scanned the room to find anything that can be written on and a bundle of A4 pages caught his attention and he immediately rushed to it. Scanning the room again if there was any pen, and Sungjong had lots on his desk. He took a pen and a piece of paper then jutted what was on his mind.

Just in time when he put the full stop for the last sentence, the door opened.

He waved the piece of paper in front of Sungjong, in a childish manner. Sungjong squinted his eyes at what was written because his writing is so messy.

His eyes widened when he finally decipher what was written on the paper.

"No hyung. This is my house," he said indignantly.

Using techniques that he learned while he was still in training, he tackled Myungsoo and snatched the paper away from him. When he was about two metres away from the latter, he started read the contents out loud.

 

You might own the house. But, I am the husband of this marriage.

Yes hugging.

Yes Kissing.

Okay fine, you can do whatever with the barricade but the two rules above must be followed.

 

Sungjong scoffed. Myungsoo had gotten up to sitting position.

"Nope," he moved over to his desk and Myungsoo followed him with his eyes. Sungjong cleared his throat before muttering a "go" and Myungsoo's eyes then widened because Sungjong had just let his "set of rules" be eaten by a shredder.

"That's unfair!" he exclaimed. He then bolted out of the room and went back into the room with Sungjong's "rules" and tried to let it be eaten by the said shredder as well but it didn't move.

He heard a snicker behind his back and Myungsoo turned his head immediately.

"What?" he asked. Myungsoo began to think that he was acting childishly but he just couldn't let this drop.

"That shredder is fully controlled by me," Sungjong smirked. Even him began thinking that the situation really did look childish but he wouldn't just let Myungsoo get whatever he wanted this time.

"How come...." Myungsoo uttered eyeing the object.

"I made it during the last year of high school, and only my voice can activate it," he sing-sang in attemp to annoy Myungsoo even further.

Myungsoo raised both his hands in defeat, and an triumphant smile almost made its way to Sungjong's face until Myungsoo said, "I can just shred this with a pair of scissors or.. just tear them with my bare hands."

Amusement was in Sungjong's eyes though as he watched Myungsoo tear the paper into tiny little pieces. When Myungsoo was done, he let out an "aha! No more rules!" But Sungjong said he had copies of those while stifling a laugh then Myungsoo bolted out of the house.


 

//140606// omfg well i made them childish af omf