six

Suddenly

this chapter; pardon me


Myungsoo didn't move for a minute, he couldn't quite understand what his father just said. "House behind the mansion" wasn't that Sungjong's house. Sungjong's house. HE'S TELLING ME TO MOVE TO SUNGJONG'S HOUSE! His eyes widen upon the realisation.

"So, you're practically saying that I move to Sungjong's house, right? Dad you better not be kidding." Myungsoo walked around the room, still not believing what his father has offered.

"How about his parents?" This time he gave Mr. Lee a side long gaze before looking away. Mr. Kim just shrugged and took the two luggages and handed them to Myungsoo.

"No more questions son, go."

-

The walk to Sungjong's house felt like an hour. Myungsoo just couldn't believe what his father has done.

So, he's telling me to live with him? Us living together. He blushed at the idea, he has dreamt about this before; them running off and having a happy life. He really had thought of confessing his fellings for Sungjong when the latter finished college but he didn't have the courage, and he thought that his father might have opposed to the idea. He didn't dream of his wish being granted this easily though.

Then there he was, knocking on Sungjong's door. He has knocked for what felt like iternity because no one was answering, this actually gave him the idea that he should just go home. But when the door finally opened, his eyes nearly popped out off his eyes. An almost Sungjong welcomed him. He tried not to stare but he just couldn't avert his eyes away from him. Sungjong's bed hair, half lidded eyes, those milky white legs, and those oh so exposed collarbones; he had never seen Sungjong like this before.

When Sungjong mumbled something like "appa" and "the door is never locked" Myungsoo figured that he didn't know it was him. And upon saying that, he walked back to his bedroom saying how they didn't have any food. Myungsoo just followed him inside and tried his best not to giggle and also tried not to stare at Sungjong's backside figure.

Sungjong got on the bed without putting the blanket over his body. Is this a new way of torture? Myungsoo thought.

He asked what time it was and Myungsoo didn't hesitate to answer, saying it was half past five.. Just as if it was a reflex, Sungjong grabbed his blanket and covered his body leaving his head uncovered, eyes still tightly closed. Sungjong opened his eyes slowly, when his eyes came in contact with Myungsoo's he didn't look shock at all, but when his eyes scanned the place and saw luggages then he asked, "What are those?"

"Oh no, he doesn't want me here." Myungsoo was thinking of a way to explain why he was there but was cut off when a blanket was thrown at his face.

"Don't look. I'm gonna get changed and talk to your father."

"But I can't breathe," a muffled cry was heard from Myungsoo.

"Then get out of here," Sungjong commanded while pushing Myungsoo out of ths room, the blanket still over his head.

When Sungjong finished changing he dashed out without telling Myungsoo and the latter was left just to follow him. Sungjong knocked, the 2 knocks signal, and when he heard the "come in" he went rushing inside. Myungsoo was behind him so he went inside silently after Sungjong.

"Sir, not sound rude but, what is this about?" he started while giving Myungsoo a glance. Before answering his question, Mr. Kim pressed a button from his desk, the one that will send signal to the maid.

"Well," he started. "You're married now, why not live together?" he smiled.

"But dad.." he was then talking to his father, but his father just nodded at him indicating that he shouldn't agrue any further.

Mr. Kim clapped his hands together catching everyone's attention. "Well, to celebrate, why not have a small feast? You two eat here."

"Oh, Mr. Lee, Sungjong said you don't have any," Myungsoo blurted out which gained a glare from the younger. "Food," he added quietly.

"He just doesn't want to cook," Mr. Lee whispered to Mr. Kim, supposed to be a whisper but the other two heard it anyway, and the adults chuckled.

"Sungjong, we do.. Vegetables in the fridge and all sorts of meat in the freezer." Sungjong forgot to look there.

"So eating here?" Mr. Kim smiled.

-

Sungjong didn't know how but he was back into his room in the mansion. He laid on the mattress and was staring at the ceiling. He wasn't thinking about anything in particular but when someone knocked at his door, he lifted himself to sitting position before uttering, "Yes, come in."

It was Myungsoo, he hesitated for a minute before going in. Why was he fidgety around Sungjong now when he was so confident around him before?

"Sungjong.." he hesitated. "About what has been happening, I'm so sorry." Since there wasn't really any furniture in the room anymore, Sungjong gestured for Myungsoo to seat on the bed. Myungsoo complied.

"What are you sorry about? Come on, we were both at fault here. Well, the fact that you have those papers is a bit..."

"I didn't know it'd come to this!"

"I know don't worry," Sungjong smiled.

"Do you hate me now?" Myungsoo asked while holding on to Sungjong's hand, Sungjong didn't pull away.

"Nope," was his short reply.

"You've always known that I love you, right? Do you feel the same?" he gave Sungjong's hand a little squeeze.

"Well, that.. For me," Sungjong of course loves Myungsoo, he started loving him even way before Myungsoo did but he couldn't just say it. He wasn't a straightforward person as Myungsoo.

Becoming impatient for an answer, that he knew already, Myungsoo leaned in, attempting to capture Sungjong's lips. Sungjong didn't move so Myungsoo used this to boost his confidence. He was a centimetre away when they heard both heard Mr. Kim's voice through the intercom that food was ready.

Myungsoo groaned; stomping away. Sungjong following him from behind, a blush creeping to his face.

-

Nothing was really discussed during dinner, well aside from the "you should call me dad" from both of the fathers. When they finished their food, Mr. Kim almost shooed them away from the mansion. But before going, Sungjong managed to ask his father why wasn't he going home with them and his father once again just smiled and soon after that, Sungjong found the answer.

When he entered the house Sungjong looked around and felt there was something missing. There were only 2 bedrooms in the house; his own and his parents'. He went to open the door to his parents' bedroom and found it empty, the mattress, the bed, even his father's desk is gone. Sungjong opened the drawer where they normally put futons into and to his dismay, found it empty as well. He nearly collapsed on the floor, the word "why" was the only thing in his mind.

He ran to his room checking if even his was emptied but was surprised when nothing seemed to have changed. Well, except, he took notice, the bed, he had a single bed, he always had have because he wasn't that big of person so he prefer single beds- it was cozier.  But now, what welcomed him was a double bed. Then again, the word "why" was the only word in his head, this was a scam, someone planned this.

Since there was no futon or even extra blanket in the house, he knew what the plan here already, they were trying to make them share a bed. And, Sungjong's reflex just made him do what he was supposed to do. He collected all the pillows he could see, there were 6 pillows in his bedroom, Sungjong originally had four and two was added. He took those 4 pillows and put them in the middle of the bed. Those weren't enough he thought, he made his way to the living room but remembered there weren't any pillows there; his parents never bought a sofa, because if they had a family time together, they mostly spent it in his parents' bedroom, the room was spacious enough and so was his parent's bed.

He groaned, he went to the kitchen to fetch something to drink, he couldn't deal with this anymore. Why? he thought once again. Then, Myungsoo came in, he stayed for a couple of minutes in the mansion, because he needed to do something. When he came in he saw Sungjong crestfallen and immediately approached him to know what was wrong. Instead of answering though, Sungjong started walking to his bedroom+- supposed to be HIS, only his.

"I'm tired. I am so sleepy."

"Sungjongie! Wait!" Myungsoo shouted, "how about me, where do I go?"

Sungjong just turned around briefly and gave him a small smile. The lack of response bothered Myungsoo so he followed Sungjong. Then he saw where he was supposed to sleep. A smile made its way to his face, "oooohhh."

"So I'll be here," he said. Already positioning himself onto the bed. "Why the barricade though?"

"You nearly molested me earlier."

"Molested?!" Myungsoo exclaimed, rising up from the bed. "That was a kiss and you were allowing me, and Sungjong ohmygod, molested?" A tinge of hurt in his voice.

"Goodnight, hyung."

-

It was an hour later when Myungsoo got up, he wasn't sleeping all this time, he just couldn't. He was accused of being a molester by his husband! Husband. That word gave him a fuzzy feeling, Sungjong was his! No more what's-his-name-who-asked-him-on-a-date.

He went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When he got back to the bedroom, instead of going straight to his side of the bed, he went to Sungjong's. He sat on the floor, his face on the same level as Sungjong's. He just stared at him for a couple of minutes, brushing his fringe that was on his face away. He hesitated if  he should go because he can just stare at Sungjong all night. He leaned in, attempting to kiss him but he stopped half way. Pausing when he was an inch away. Instead of kissing him, he just brushed his nose against Sungjong's and whispering "Goodnight Jongie."

Sungjong was awake all this time and when Myungsio went back to his bed, he felt his entire body flushing.


 

AND THE FUN BEGINS HOHOHOHOHOHO~

i actually want to cry now because of my idea for the next chapter ; A ;

oh, i have exam tomorrow~ it's 9:30-11:00 tho.. AND I'M OFFICIALLY DONE HOHOHOHO

it's music though; the subject i didn't want to do but they put me luls

oh well~ byebye

 

//140606// not deleting that a/n bc wow i wrote fics during my junior cert exams  wow viamie