Chapter 15

Kpop Hunger Games

[Minho’s Point Of View]

I rub my eyes and glance up at Jessica with an annoyed look, but before I could say anything she points to the distance.

"They’re back!" she yells.

I instantly wake up and stand, ready to make a run for it. I reach out my hand allowing Jessica to grab hold, I help her up and we start running. I am running as fast as I can, basically dragging Jessica behind me, we keep a fast pace but I know we are no match for the tigers. They are almost near us, getting inches closer. We have nowhere to go, I can’t climb and Jessica definitely cant with a broken rib.

My hand slips away from Jessica and suddenly, she collapses on the ground.

"Minho, keep running, go!" she yells.

[Jessica’s Point of View]

Minho shakes his head and runs back for me. The tigers get closer, and I close my eyes and prepare myself for what’s about to happen. Minho reaches for me and our hands touch, but he is immediately pulled away by something. I think the tigers got him.

But when I open my eyes, i see Lee Hongki standing above me with a knife in his hand.

I shut my eyes. This is how everything is going to end. I’m sorry Jimin. I’m sorry SM district. I’m sorry everyone who was supporting me. I can’t go on any further.

"Move! C’mon!"

I snap my eyes open and realize I’m not dead. Instead, Hongki is screaming at me to get up and continue running. Well, kind of rude to be telling someone to run when their rib is broken, huh? But I get up anyway.

Hongki suddenly scoops me off of the ground and s me over his back. I am facing the tigers, and as he runs, they grow more distant. He’s a really fast runner.

The tigers piercing screech almost makes Hongki stop. He lets out a sound that’s between pain and annoyance. I suddenly scan my surroundings. Minho? Where is Minho? I’m afraid that the tigers might have gotten him.

"Minho!?" I call out. The tiger’s growl is the only answer I got. "Minho!!" I yell again.

I squeeze my eyes shut and open them over and over, hoping this is all a dream. I am going to wake up and Minho will be seeping next to me still, and I’ll be watching him making sure nothing happens. But every time I open them, the tigers are still nowhere to be found. Hongki starts to slow down. He’s running out of breath.

"Keep running!" I scream. "Keep going!" I yell with tears falling from my eyes. Hongki continues to run, but with every step he slows down rapidly.

"I.. cant" he says. He suddenly sets me down and tells me to move forward. But I cant. I can’t leave him after he tried to save me.

I grab his knife and sling it at one of the tigers. It catches it right in the neck and it drops to the ground. The other tigers move over to console it, but quickly move on. I won’t be able to hold on much longer. I make a quick decision. I push Hongki behind and brace myself for the animals attack. I close my eyes and stand still for what it feels like forever. Why haven’t they attacked?

I open my eyes and see Minho standing in front of me shooting away the animals.

"Minho! Move stop it!" I scream at him. But he doesn’t listen.

All of a sudden, one of the tigers pounce on Minho. I witness it try to rip him apart. I grab the arrow and stab the tiger right in the eye. It falls to the ground. I run over to Minho who is crying out in pain. His chest is covered in blood, and he has cuts all over his face. I shake him trying to get him to pay attention to me.

"Minho are you okay? Minho! Talk!" I shout. His eyes droop and barley looks at me. "Jess.." he whispers. I tell him that I’m here, I’m listening, I’m there for him. But all he does is moan and clutch his chest. His eyes shut and he blacks out. My tears mix in with his blood.

Hongki rests an arm on my shoulder. "Come on Jessica. We must keep moving" he says. I furiously push his hand off my shoulder.

"No! We can’t leave Minho here! He’s still alive!" I say.

Hongki shakes his head. "Not for long."

I stare at Minho who rests motionless on the ground. "No," I say again. "No, I’m not leaving. I can cure him. I can." I protest.

Hongki shakes his head again. "Jess, you can’t"

"I can! I can! Please don’t leave him!" I plead. Tears have took over me and are pouring out. I hadn’t realised what a crybaby I was. I’m surprise I have any tears left considering how much I have already cried.

Hongki finally nods his head and allows me to take Minho along with us. He grabs Minho and throws him over his shoulder as if he was a sack of flour.

"Be careful," I say.

Hongi gives me a look and continues walking.

 

----------------------

sorry for the long wait guys! but here it is! its a short chapter, yes i know, but i hope you like it anyway :)

:o is our flaming Minho going to die? Why is Hongki helping them? Will they survive?

find out next chapter ;) hehe, love you all! <3