Chapter 12

Kpop Hunger Games

[Jessica’s Point of view]

Duck! Move out of the way, do something!

I move my head to the side, and the knife catches me in the corner of my forehead. I tightly grip onto the knife and pull it out. Sunggyu is charging straight for me, and I move out of the way, giving him enough room to run straight into the tree. He falls to the ground and stops moving. I slowly move in to check his pulse. Still breathing but he’s unconscious.

I move my eyes over to Jimin, whose already being lifted up by the hovercraft. My head is pounding, and blood is dripping on the ground, but I manage to yell for Jimin.

"Jimin! Jimin!" I scream, not caring who is around to hear. But its too late. The hovervraft is long gone and the birds have begun to sing gain. I hear the cannon go off.

This is all my fault. If I hadn’t of yelled at her, she would still be here.

I stagger away from Sunggyu and navigate my way through the forest. After a while, I manage to sit down on a stump and examine my forhead. I look at my hand and see it covered in blood.

Blood is oozing out my forehead and down my face. I let out a scream, but no noise comes out. This is when I know I’ hopeless. I cant even let out a scream. Tears slide down my cheek and mix with the blood. I hear a noise, and get up and stagger away. I make another silent scream.

I hold my head tightly, trying to stop blood from oozing out so I don’t leave a trail. The noise gets closer. I know I’m a goner. I feel helpless. I slowly start to fade out, and fall to the ground. Something catches me, but my eyes are drooping and I cant make out the face.

"I’m here." It whispers.

I realise who It is and desperately grab onto their collar.

"Minho…." I whisper, but my voice trails off. I shut my eyes and black out.

[Minho’s point of view]

"Jessica? Jessica!" I yell.

She isn’t moving, but still breathing. I place her down to lay on the ground, giving her my bad as a pillow. Blood continues to flow out of her. If she loses too much, she won’t be able to gain enough strength to survive. So I think quickly.

I strip off my shirt, and rip it up into bandage-like pieces, immediately rapping it around her. It doesn’t stop the blood, but at least it slows it down and keeps a lot of it in.

I sit down beside her, realising its getting darker. Its almost time for the sun to set. But then I also remember about Sunggyu. He’s still alive isn’t he?

"Be right back Jessica.." I whisper to her as I head off.

[Jessica’s point of view]

Hours later, I open my eyes, and its itch black, the only light being from a small fire, I assume Minho set up. My mind is racing and I cant think straight. A piece of fabric has been tightly wrapped around the wound and my head is throbbing less.

I lifted my head to search for Minho. But I couldn’t see him anywhere? I lay back down to rest my head. I was in the most uncomfortable position, so I decided to turn to the side.

To my surprise, Minho was laying there, only inches away from me. My eyes trailed from his head down to his body, where I realised, he was shirtless!

"Yaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!" I screamed.

Minho shot up in a instant.

My arm automatically expanded, and I slapped him across his face.

"You erted jerk!" I yell. I continued to slap him.

He gripped my arms so tightly that I couldn’t move. Then Minho did the unthinkable. He rolled over placing the top half if his body on top of me. I struggled to move as he was holding me too tightly. My eyes widened as he decided to lower his head, getting closer to mine.

"Yaaahh!!!" I screamed in his face.

Minho let go of me, rolled off and started laughing his voice out.

"ert!" I shout!

"How am I a ert?" he laughed.

"Why the heck is your shirt off!? And why so close!? Why? Huh, why!" I scolded.

"Well miss Jessica, if you must know. My shirt is covered in your blood, right there. See?" he pointed to the fabric on my head.

"Oh.." I smirked. "But why were you laying next to me huh?"

"Do you realise how cold it is without a shirt? I thought it would be warmer is I lay next to you."

"And what about when you.."

"I was only joking, calm down." He laughed.

I was about to argue, when the Panem anthem plays. I clutch my wrist in anticipation.

I don’t think I can watch this. I cant see Jimin up there. I cant get over the thought that Jimin wont be able to see daylight again, I cant seem to realize that she is getting ready to be sent back home in a wooden box for her whole family to have forever. And its all because of me.

I begin to cry. And really cry. Iv’e never cried this much before. I look up to the sky and see Jimin’s face appear. My eyes are watery and I can only see a blur of her.

"Jimin," I choke out through my tears.

Minho wraps an arm around me and tries to comfort me.

"I’m sorry." He whispers.

I sink my face into his chest and begin to cry. I realise that he has no shirt on, and the feeling brings strange shivers down my spine. But not caring at all, I continue to cry on his soft, cold skin.

I look back up into the sky, seeing the picture of Jimin fading away. The anthem plays once again, the the night sky reappears.

I look up to Minho. His eyes widened.

"Whats wrong Minho?" i struggle to say.

He looked down at me with sterned eyes "I thought i.."

I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure i..." he said in a confussed voice. "Nothing. Its nothing." He says, but i can easily tell that its more than nothing. A lot more. Somthing must have happend during the hours when i was passed out, because i dont recall anything happening for him to look that pale.

All these questions stay in my head, as i am far to tired to ask them.

I wrap my arms even tighter around Minho, and softly close my eyes.

Eight of us. There are only Eight tributes left.

I make it a mission to win for Jimin.

Yes Jessi, win for her. Jimin deserves at least this. You must win now. You must win!

 

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the long wait guys! I'm really trying my hardest to update quicker, but I always get caught up in other things. So i'm sorry if the next chapter will take some time to, but I will really try my best to update it as soon as possible!

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter :D

ooo Shirtless Minho ;)

Hmmm, I wonder what happened that Minho was so worried about? ;) what are your thoughts?

Anyways, thanks for reading! as I said before, I will try my hardest to update soon!

I love you all, my lovely readers! <3