Chapter 11

Kpop Hunger Games

Chapter 11

"Is Hyung still alive?" the worried maknae asks, demanding for an answer.

"Well according to last night, he is." Onew answered.

"But that was last night. Who knows what could have happened to him after.. Surely someone has killed him by now" Jonghyun muttered.

"Yah. Why are you so negative? who's side are you on?" Key spoke.

Key as well as Onew and Taemin, stared at Jonghyun waiting for a response.

silence.

Jonghyun pulled over his hoodie, to hide in his own world.

"Yah. I was talking to you" Key shouted in his divarish voice.

Jonghyun ignored again.

Key clinched his fist. Then out of no where he throws his arm at Jonghyun's face. Immediately Jonghyun reacts, punching him back.

A drop of blood drifted from Key's nose. He furiously wiped it away, then swung another punch at Jonghyun.

JongKey are fighting.

Onew tried his best to stop them, earning a few accidental punches in the process.

Taemin watched them both as if it was a TV show. Silly maknae is enjoying his Hyung's fighting?

"Taemin help." Onew cried.

Both Key and Jonghyun were on the floor now, both rapidly bashing each other.

When suddenly....

The door opens.

Everyone stops.

"oh , it's the peacemakers."

*

[Jessica's Point of view]

The sun is starting to awake, barely creeping over the horizon, dipping each piece of land into it's golden glow.

I decide to begin hunting. Food is what i really need right now.

I grab the bow and arrows i snatched from Hyuna before she disappeared and start walking. Jimin trails behind me and picks out berries for us. It's a quiet day, not many animals are out.

Failing to find anything to hunt, we stop and take a look what we have left in our packs.

I still have crackers, dried fruit and half of my water. Jimin has a sleeping bag, two packs of jerky, some crackers, and night vision goggles.

We snack on her jerky, leaving us with one bag of it left. I cant help notice that Jimin reminds me so much of Krystal. With her hair, her personality, even the way she eats. Krystal always nibbled at her food, just like Jimin is doing.

Krystal. Oh how i miss her. A tear slips down my cheek, and i wipe it away before i think Jimin notices, but she picks up on it like a fox.

"Jess, what's wrong?" She asks.

I shake my head desperately. I don't want to tell her why I'm crying, she might think I'm weak. So I just tell her that something in the air is making my eyes water.

She questions me, them suddenly takes a sniff. She pauses, and takes another whiff.

"Do you smell that?" she asks.

I take a sniff and shrug my shoulders. "What smell?"

Panic strikes across her face and she furiously throws our things in the bags. I nervously shake her shoulder lightly.

"What's going on? what smell?"

Jimin doesn't say a word. When our bags are packed she tells me to run.

Without hesitation, i run. Jimin is behind me.

I could've kept going, i would've kept going, if i hadn't heard Jimin's distinct voice yell to stop.

I slowly calm my legs down and come to a halt. Jimin catches up to me.

I shake her vigorously. "What happened?" i demand. She puts a finger to me which means to hold on. She sighs and grips onto my shoulders.

"What you were smelling was underflesh."

I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head. "Underflesh? whats that?" I ask idiotically.

Jimin turns her head into the direction we came from. "Its a deadly berry. Even taking a sniff of it could poison you. I'm lucky to be here. The scent can travel for a good distant, and i had to make sure we got away. If you breath enough of it in, the juice from the berry goes deep under your flesh and kills you. That's Underflesh." she tells me.

I take a step back and let out a relief. Jimin nods and tells me i was lucky she caught the scent or we would've been goners.

After hours more of walking, the night falls.

Jimin sets down. "We've been walking for miles, please Jess, can we rest for a bit."

"Not until we've found a better place to sleep." i tell her.

"but i'm so tired." she says. "Lets stop her a second, Jess, please please please."

I roll my eyes and tell her no.

"But Jesssss.." She says, whining like a little girl.

"walk walk walk. that's all we ever do. I save you from poison berries, and what do i get in return? No break. that's not fair at all..." she whines.

She is beginning to annoy me, and i feel the hairs on my neck rise.

"Jimin," i begin but i am cut off by her.

"We have passed so many perfectly safe trees, why not rest there?" she asks.

"because they'll be expecting us to." i snap.

She rolls her eyes.

"you know what! go sleep in the trees! if you think you will be fine then go ahead! I'm moving on." I spit out at her.

She stands up and walks the opposite way.

I regret the words i've said as soon as they slip out of my mouth. Regretting what i did, i trail after her.. But i cant find her anywhere.

"Jimin!" i call out. no answer. "Jimin!" i cry out desperately. Still no answer.

I make it in time to see Jimin's neck being snapped by Sunggyu from Woollim district. My face turns white. All the hope i had of winning has disappeared. Sunggyu looks up at me and gives me a subtle smile before throwing a knife straight for my head.

-----------------------------------

CLIFF-HANGER!!! ;)

hahaha. xD

Fight between Jonghyun and Key :O SHINee are falling apart without Minho..

and what will happen to Jessica? Is she going to be killed by Infinite's leader? :o

Find out in the next chapter ;)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT ! :P