This Means War

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Means War

EXO § YoonA

ExoYoong

requested by: uljjang_yoona 

"Noona," Chanyeol crooned as he saw Yoona standing in front of a vending machine.

Yoona looked to the happy virus with a questioning look.

"I'm hungry," Chanyeol told her when he reached her side, not in the least embarrassed by his implications. He widened his eyes as much as possible while jutting out his lips in a pout. His stomach made a growling sound as if to prove his point. 

Yoona chuckled lightly under her breath and got up from her chair. "Then let's go out later?" She suggested voluntarily. There really was no way of saying no to his puppy dog look, plus she was hungry too. 

The tall man nodded vigorously, a broad smile forming over his mouth. "Sure."

"I'll text you when we're done practicing." She informed him before walking off to her practice room with a water bottle in handle.

Score! Chanyeol thought to himself, heading back to his own practice room. The minute he entered the small room, s picked up on his happy mood. To most people Chanyeol looked the same but when you've spent more than a year with the happy virus for more than 12 hours a day, you would know different smile meant different things. In this case, goofy smile meant something good had happened. "Hyung, why are you so happy?" Tao inquired. Slightly annoyed that the man was in a elated mood when he himself was so damn tired...and hungry

Chanyeol drooped his mouth downward to a tiring look. "Nothing." He answered quickly, too quickly. He loved s but if he told s that the face of SNSD had agreed to take him out to dinner then that would mean they would come which meant noona might end up not taking him out at all since there were too many people-

"Na unnnn," Jongdae's sharp voice came from behind Chanyeol. "I saw you asking Yoona noona to take you to dinner." Jongdae tattletale, earning him a glare from the much taller man. 

Jongin's shot up as soon as he heard the words Yoona, he moved so fast s thought it was going to snap off. "What?! As in like a date?!"

"Wait you mean you like Yoona noona? Why didn't you tell me about this?" Baekhyun interrupted, his eyes gleaming with happiness. If Chanyeol like Yoona noona then if they can help me get a date with Taeyeon noona then that would mean we could double date!

"That's not nice of you hyung, to steal Jongin's crush like that." Tao told Chanyeol with a serious face as he patted the mentioned man in the back sympathetically.

"What? No!" Chanyeol shouted before things could get even more out of porportion. "We're not going on a date. I just asked noona to take me out to dinner as friends." He explained, making sure to stress the last word. 

"What?!?" Joonmyun asked in alarm. "How can you ask her to take you out? That's so rude and imposing." Jongdae nodded in agreement.

"So?" Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders as if it wasn't important. "It's not like I'm not paying her back. Besides all I did was state I was hungry, she was the one who suggested going out later."

"Wait, so she agreed to take you?" The other member's ears perked up at the prospect of free food and time with a pretty noona.

Chanyeol nodded slowly, already feeling the tension of s ready to pounce on him. 

"I want to go~" Tao cooed. It didn't take long before the rest joined in.

He knew this would happen. Chanyeol mentally face palmed himself and cursed at Jongdae for his big mouth. "Fine, but I need to ask noona first." Pulling out his phone, he sent a quick text to Yoona asking if it was okay for the other members to go.

After 10 minutes later she sent a text back, which felt more like a life time because the members kept asking him if she had replied yet. "She says she can only bring three more people since her car only has five seats." Chanyeol informed s.

s glanced between each other. "I should be the one to go since I asked first." Tao said.

"But I thought it first," Sehun remarked. The next second later, people were arguing who should go. 

"Stop!" Joonmyun exclaimed. Everyone quieted down, you do not want to see the normally docile leader angry. "It's obvious I should go since I am the leader, I should represent the team." As soon as he finished making his suggestion, the members went back to arguing. "Hold up." Joonmyun tried again to gain control. "We're all adults, so let's just settle this like adults."

"This means war!" Tao cried out comically. One stare from the EXO-K leader sent the kungfu panda cowering behind Sehun.

"What are you suggesting?" Kris questioned, diverting the furious Joonmyun's attention.

"Only the strong ones gets the beautiful women." Jongin said suddenly, quoting a line from their infamous song, Growl.

Kyungsoo looked to his roommate with a blank face. Honestly, they were out to get some food not get married. "Shouldn't we just let noona pick who she wants to take?"

Others immediately scoffed at the idea, Yoona dotted on Kyungsoo like a little brother she never had, they would not win in that battle. "It would burden her if she knew all 12 of us wanted to go but she can only take four." Kris rejected the idea with an reasonable excuse.

"Either way, I'm going since I'm the one who asked noona so decide which three of will come." Chanyeol told s.

"What then, our usual ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter