Blind Date

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Blind Date

ZiTao § YoonA

YoonTao

requested by: Pegase2311

 

Huang Zitao was never a believer of love, especially not after the way his parents had split, his dad left his mom for some dumb bimbo while his mom helped couples divorce left and right. So when his mother of all people set him up on a blind date, he was ready to blow the whole thing off. Why couldn't his mom tell he was happy the way his life was. He had great friends, was a rising star in his company and he didn't lack any lady companions. What more could he want? Albeit, there was once in a blue moon where he wished he had someone to come home to or someone to hold when it was below twenty in Seoul, but that was hardly a good enough reason to commit his life away and then end up in divorce. "Mom, how could you set me up on a blind date? I'm happy with the way I am."

"Well I'm not, I'm already heading towards my mid-fifties, I want grandbabies! Lots of them! And I don't want them from one of those bimbos you date." Mrs. Wang argued back, her arms waving about.

"Isn't setting me up with a divorce lawyer, dooming me for failure?" Tao murmured, recalling one of the reasons for his parents ugly divorce was his mom's work wore down on her. Who could believe in love when everyday you're job is to split them while get the most fortune out of it as much as possible.

Mrs. Wang paused. "What happened between that shtick doesn't mean will happen to you. And it's only one date. If you don't like it then I won't ever do this again."

Tao stared into his mother's face. Though she was still beautiful, you could tell she was aging by the wrinkles on her face and the faint appearance of gray hair. His heart ached a little, seeing the sadness and loneliness reflected in her eyes.. "Okay." He agreed.

"You swear?" Tao nodded. "Or you'll die in the shower?" He gulped, usually when his mom made him swear on his death she meant business especially since she knew he was terrified of dying in a shower.

"Mom! How could you make me swear on that?" One hard look from his mother, he added. "Fine, I promise."

"Good." Mrs. Wang cheered, the misery Tao had saw instantly gone. "Because you have no idea how hard it was to get Yoona to agree. That girl has all the single men in the company asking for a chance to take her out. Even some of our clients are interested in her. She'll be a good snatch for you." Mrs. Wang declared, pinching at Tao's cheeks.

Sighing, Tao rolled his Porsche into the cafe's parking lot where he was supposed to meet the woman. Getting out of the car and loosening his tie, he strode in confidently. He scanned the room and smirked when he noticed most of the single women in the room where staring at him.

Walking towards the cash register, he ordered two coffees. When he turned around with the two drinks, some of the women he had caught staring earlier pouted in disappointment probably from realization that he wasn't alone. Scanning the room once more, he glanced around for a woman wearing black blazers and black jeans. He spotted her sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter