The Right Girl for Me

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Right Girl for Me

BaekHyun § YoonA

YoonBaek

requested by: its_me

"So the dance is coming up." Chanyeol who sat beside me started saying. "You going with anyone?"

I urgently pressed the green button on my game console, fighting against Chanyeol's virtual player. Chanyeol and I have been friends since childhood. On most days after school I would hangout at Chanyeol's house since my parents tended to get home pretty late at night. And they felt more comfortable if I was at the Park's house where there would be at least some an adult supervision. As if we would do anything crazy. "Haven't found anyone to go with." I shifted my weight to the right, dodging a near kill from the enemy. "A few girls asked me though." 

"Who?" Chanyeol asked without missing a beat as he made a sudden sneak attack on me, shooting me to my death.

The words 'Game Over' flashed on the bottom half of the TV screen, I had lost yet again. I sighed and put down the console in defeat. Chanyeol was a way much better game than me. Between the two of us, his chances of winning were 90%. I reached for my backpack next to the bed. ped it then dumped the contents of it on the floor.

"Woah," Chanyeol gasped upon seeing envelops and small gifts flowing out of my bag.

"I found some of it in my locker and some gave me these during lunch and after school." I explained.

"And they all ask you to go to the dance?"

I shrugged, "I guess so. I haven't opened any yet." I picked up a white envelope off of the floor and started opening it. Oppa will you go to the dance with me? Naeun. I read to myself then handed it off to Chanyeol. "I'm not even sure who that is. Help me find someone to go with." I begged, hoping he would agree. It was technically his fault that I had to find a date to go with to the dance anyways. A bunch of our male friends were going to go together but Chanyeol found a date and one thing led to another and now, I was the only guy who was very much dateless.

"Ughhh," Chanyeol scrunched his nose, expressing his full discomfort."Why don't you get noona to help you? Girls like doing that kind of stuff." He shot up from his seat and pulled his sister, who happened to be passing by, into his room.

"What?" Yoona noona asked with confusion written across her face.

"Baek needs a date for the homecoming dance. A lot of girls asked him but he doesn't know who to go with." Chanyeol explained, pushing lightly on her shoulders down for her to sit next to me.

"Awww that's so cute." Yoona cooed proudly. Since Chanyeol and I grew up together that also meant growing up with Yoona noona. She took care of me when I hurt myself and scolded me when I did something wrong, she was like a older sister I never had.  "Girls are so bold these days, asking guys to go out w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter