Protector

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Protector

KyungSoo § YoonA

YoonKyung

requested by: IAmAsianSone

"I got the eye of the tiger, the fire. Dancing through the fire, 'cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar." Yoona sang the current hit song, bobbing her head up and down. She heard a noise behind her but she doesn't turn around to check to see who it is, it could only be one person. "Hey Kyungsoo, I'm making dinner what do you want to eat tonight?" She called to her brother. He doesn't respond to her answer instead rushed straight into the bathroom. Yoona scowled, that's odd, her brother has never ignored her like this. She walked to the bathroom and opened the door, not even thinking there was a possibility that he needed to go to the bathroom.

He turned his body at her abrupt entrance. She gasped in shock at the sight of him. He had a busted lip, dried blood on his nose, a cut on his right cheek and a black eye that was beginning to form on his left eye."Kyungsoo, what happened?" Yoona asked, her hand reaching out to touch him.

"It-it's nothing." Kyungsoo said gruffly. He pushed past her and headed into his bedroom.

"It can't be nothing if your beat up like this." Yoona argued, her voice increasing in volume.

He took a slow breath in and looked into her eyes. So much concern for him. "I don't want to talk about it."

"O-ok." Yoona tried calming herself down. What had happened? Where was the little brother that told her everything? Why the sudden secrecy? Was he in some kind of trouble. Oh god, he had better not be involved with drugs. "Will you at least me treat your wounds?" When he didn't answer, she assumed it was a yes. She jogged into the bathroom to get the first aid kit, before leading him into his bedroom. She pushed him on the shoulders to make him sit down on his bed, he did so. She kneeled down and began getting the cotton swab out, then proceeded to dip it in alcohol.

He hissed as applied the rubbing alcohol onto his blistered alcohol.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

When she finished patching him up, neither of them moved. "Why won't you tell me what happened?" Yoona was the first one to speak up. "It's obvious you were in a fight...were you bullied?" She pleaded with an growing urgency. Being bullied was better than drugs right? At the rate he was responding, she could only assume the worst.  His eyes set on staring at his feet. "Why can't you just tell me?" Her voice quivered. Pretty soon, tears slid down her face, splashing onto her clenched hands. How was she supposed to tell him if he didn't even tell her what the problem was?

"I got in a fight with Lucas." He muttered under his breath. It pained him to see his sister cry, especially when he was the cause of the tears.

Oh thank god, it's not drugs. "Wait what?" She stared at him in confusion. What did this have to do with her ex-boyfriend?

"The other day I overheard you crying and telling Jessica about how you found Lucas cheating on you. You were so heartbroke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter