United as One

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona, wake up. Wake up." Mr. Im shook the sleeping figure under the covers lightly, his voice gradually growing louder when she didn't respond. "Yoona sweetie wake up."

"Dad?" One of her eyes cracked open to look at the person who dared to interrupt her much needed rest.

"It's Sooyoung." He informed her, handing over their wireless home phone.

The face of SNSD waved her hand about. "Tell her I'm sleeping." She said. 

"She says it's an emergency." 

There was a moment of silence before she stretched out her hand and took her phone. "Heelllo," she said deliriously, her voice husky from sleep.

"Wake up choding and get your down here." Sooyoung shouted.

"Why?" Yoona sat up, scratching her tangled hair. "This had better not be a prank."

"Haven't you seen the news?"

Yoona scowled, did something happen? "No, I just came back from Dubai a few hours ago." She explained as she crawled over to the edge her bed and grabbed her iPad mini. Clicking on the home button and sliding it open, she hit the safari icon. It automatically led her to the Naver page, she had set it up that way so she would know what was trending. "Oh my god." Yoona gasped in alarm, dropping the phone into her lap as she read the top headline. EXO's Kris seeking to nullify contract with SM Entertainment.

"Yoona?" Sooyoung asked, her sound muffled by the bed. This can't be. She clicked on the first link. 

"I'll be right there." Yoona told her member, her hand shaking in shock. Hoping off her bed, she quickly threw on a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants. "Dad, I'm going out." She said and kissed her father on the cheek before heading out the door.

Guess it was an emergency, Mr. Im thought with a frown. Did another one of the girls' relationship get revealed?

Let this be a prank, Yoona prayed, standing outside of the practice room the rest of her co-workers were in. When I open this door there's going to be 12 boys and Sooyoung unnie laughing her head off that the prankster Yoona had fallen for their trick. Yoona chanted in her head, wishing with all her heart that it was true. When Yoona walked into the practice room, she felt the biggest sense of deja vu hitting her. This was Hangeng and DBSK all over again, she thought as she surveyed the room. Yunho and Jonghyun were consulting the disoriented Joonmyun in one corner while Taeyeon, Donghae, Taemin and Seohyun comforted the three maknaes in another corner. Kyungsoo sat quietly with Ryeowook simply staring off into space. Baekhyun was ranting on about what they could have done to prevent this to the Jung sisters. Sunny was patting Jongdae on the back while Luhan, who tried desperately not to cry, held on tightly to his friend's hand. Siwon, Amber, Yixing and Minseok closed themselves out from the rest of the world in a group hug, Yoona assumed they were praying. Looking over the room once again, Yoona's heart ached for them. From past experience Yoona knew their was nothing they could do to cure their feelings of hurt and betrayal by the sudden actions of their beloved member. But that didn't mean they should stop trying. 

"How could he do this to US? To ME?" Yoona heard Chanyeol lashing out at Key and Sulli as she walked towards them, he was the member closest to the door. "Are we just a bunch of bystanders that doesn't deserve to know the truth? Does he even think of us as brothers? How could he be so selfish as to not tell us?" Chanyeol shouted and punched the wall in anger. 

"Chanyeol!" They cried out in protest, pulling him back into the chair he originally sat in.

"Wu Yifan is such an !" The now tallest EXO member announced, not even registering the fact his hand was bleeding. "I'm supposed to be his best friend and he didn't even tell me! That ing stupid selfish narcissistic greedy ! How could he do this to us?!?" Chanyeol cursed, causing Sulli to cringe. She had never seen him so angry. "He used to always say how he wanted to leave the company but I thought we were past that stage. I thought he got better. What kind of a best friend am I if I didn't even notice the pain he's been struggling with." He whimpered, suddenly breaking down into tears. 

"It's okay just let it all out." Key comforted as he handed the younger man a tissue Sooyoung had just passed out. "It's okay, we've got this." Key told Yoona and nodded towards the corner where the three of the youngest EXO members occupied.

"Noona," Tao sprung to his feet the minute he saw her. "Tell me this is just a dream. Tell me this is all just a nightmare and that I'll wake up soon." He clung desperately onto Yoona's arm, hoping that she would tell him what he wanted to hear. It felt like he had walked into a sudden nightmare, one he couldn't wake up to.

Oh Tao, her hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter