Room Date

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey noona." The EXO members greeted Yoona as she came into the living room with Chanyeol. "Hyung, noona's here!" He yelled, informing the EXO-M's leader of her presence.

"Five minutes!" A deep voice yelled back. Yoona, in turn rolled her eyes. She should've known he wasn't ready. Honestly, she felt like she was the man in the relationship, more than 3/4th of the time it was her who had to wait for him. He cared more about his looks than her! And they were supposed to wear a disguise anyway so it's not like it mattered how they looked. 

"Here noona." Jongdae handed over a bottle of water before taking a spot between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. The three of them seemed to be watching some drama. 

"Thanks." Taking a seat on a couch, she leaned in to look at the computers on the coffee table and asked the group of boys sitting on the floor, "LOL?"

Luhan turned his head around, surprised that she knew what they were playing. "How do you know?"

"I've played it a couple times with Changmin oppa and Kyu oppa." She explained and added on. "I'm not very good at it."

"Do you want to play?" The Chinese member kindly offered.

Yoona shook her. "Maybe next time, I'll bring my laptop." Luhan nodded his head enthusiastically. "So who's all playing?"

"Chanyeol, me, Yixing and Minseok are playing on one team. Tao, Sehun, Kai, Joonmyeon are downstairs playing on the other team." Luhan answered.

Suddenly, the door to Kris' room opened. "All set."

"Took you long enough," Yoona scoffed, her eyes sparkling mischievously. 

"Are you guys heading out?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't think we can, there were a lot of fans outside, I almost got recognized while trying to squeeze past them." God, there was so many of them, not to mention their shrieks! Yoona shuddered at the thought of the mass bodies outside waiting.

Kris moved over to the balcony and glanced down. True to Yoona's words, there were indeed a lot of fans outside waiting. "Ooooooooppppppppaaaaaa!!!!!" The fans shrieked out in their high pitched tones, an indication they had spotted the curtain's moving from the EXO's dorm.

Yoona cringed, "Do they always do that?"

"All the time." "Nonstop."

"How do you deal with it?" Yoona asked, she was only here for ten minutes and she already couldn't take it. Thank goodness the sones were more mild than this.

"Buy the best noise cancelling headphone there is and put it on when you go to sleep." Minseok explained.

"It's no use, we'll just have to date in my room." Kris groaned in frustration. And dragged the unprepared girl into his room. Before the leader shut the door to his room, he made sure to glare at each of s. "Stay out of my room."

"It's our room too," Luhan half grumbled, half whined. Even though Kris couldn't hear him...just the way Luhan wanted it to be. Playing with Kris was like playing with fire, you'll never know when you'll get burned.

"Ugghhh," Yoona scrunched up her nose in disgust. There were clothes everywhere and not to mention some unmentionables. This was definitely the difference between a girl and a boy. Clean and dirty, heaven and hell.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter