Running Man

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man

SeHun § YoonA

YoonHun

​requested by: pop-bh

Five groups of people stood in front of dozens of cameras, waiting for their next instruction. They were currently filming another week of the highly well liked show, Running Man. The blue team consisted Kwangsoo, Haha and Ryeowook. The green team, Joongkook, Victoria, and Jongdae. The red team, Minho, Kyuhyun and Changmin, yellow team, Jaesuk, Yoona and Sehun. And the last team, the purple team with Gary, Jihyo, and Sukjin. Funny how they had intentionally invented all of the SM artist as a representation of SM but unintentionally ended up inviting most of the Yoong Line members.

The PD handed over a mission card as one of the staffs came out with a plate filled with pepero sticks. Without even reading the card, the Running Man members knew what the mission would be. For the sake of their guests and audience, Jaesuk read aloud the instructions, "Pick two people from the group to eat the pepero sticks to shorter than 2 cm."

"The teams that only consisted of young man groaned at the prospect of getting so close to each other. Talk about awkward. "Not doing it." Minho said suddenly before either Changmin or Kyuhyun could protest. The two best friends looked to each other and shrugged. They've invaded each other's personal spaces plenty of times, what's one more? Plus they could think of this as more of a fan service. They were actually more worried about their two female friends. One was grouped with a new member, who she still hardly knew while another was teamed up a maknae that was too overly comfortable with their leader.

"Soooo..." Jaesuk drawled out, unsure of how to approach the topic of who should do the honors 

Yoona laid a hand on his shoulder. "Oppa, Sehun and I can do it. Right, Sehun?" She turned to the young man with one of her beaming smiles. Sehun nodded, remaining quiet as usual. 

Unbeknownst to the yellow team, six pairs of eyes stared over at the group, watching their every move. Some doing it out of pure entertainment, while others were doing it out of overprotective nature. Particularly, the red team. "Hyung, I think noona just offered to do the mission with Sehun." Minho said as he tried to lip ride the yellow team's conversation.

He had better not get too close to her. Kyuhyun and Changmin thought in synchronization.

"We're ready!" The yellow team announced. They were starting since they arrived to the location first.  Yoona and Sehun stood in middle, crowded around by the cameras and people. The minute the idols made eye contact, their eyes crinkled into half moon shapes as they cracked into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter