Someday

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someday

LuHan § YoonA

LuYoon

requested by: rerecilicious

"Luhan hyung, can you help me please?" Sehun begged the minute he approached the unsuspecting man. "Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" He asked while doing his aegyo, one of which hitting the other party.

Luhan shifted slightly away from the younger man, his ageyo was by no means cute. It in fact hurt quite a lot when he landed his punches. "Shouldn't you explain to me what you want me to help you with?"

"Oh," Sehun muttered as he realized it would be wise to inform what he needed help on first. "Yoona noona is a little depressed right now, I was hoping you could go cheer her up."

Luhan eyed Sehun suspiciously. "Why can't you do it?"

"If I could I wouldn't be asking you." Sehun retorted. "I promised a childhood friend that we would hang out today. I've already rescheduled on him a couple times so..."

"What about Chanyeol, he is the happy virus of the group."

"I couldn't find him. Please Luhan ge, Lu Ye? You know I wouldn't ask for this favor unless it was absolutely important to me right?" Sehun pleaded with all his might.

"Alright, alright." Luhan caved in. Anything for his favorite dongsaeng, right? And it didn't sound like such a difficult job...as long as she wasn't as depressing as Yixing. 

Sehun swiftly put on his jacket. "Great, she's in practice room D." He told the older man as he rushed out of the room but not before adding. "Thanks hyung."

~*~

Practice room D, he stood outside of the front door and took a deep breath in, preparing for the worst. She might be crying, he imagined. What would he doing then? Either way he had promised Sehun he would help. Damn that maknae for putting him in this situation. Turning the knob, he pushed the door open and slipped in. Luhan glanced around and found Yoona sitting in the corner of the room with her head buried in her arms and her arms wrapped around her legs. She looks like she's sleeping, better not to wake her up. Luhan thought. As if she had heard his thought, Yoona choose that moment to look up. Luhan froze, his feet hanging in mid-air.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She murmured gently.

"No, it's okay." Luhan waved his hands frantically. "I-uh," he stuttered to explain. "Um I actually came here to check on you."

"What for?" She looked at him in confusion.

"Sehun told me you were a little sad, so he asked for me to cheer you up." He relayed Sehun's message to her and opted against using the word depress to her. "He had to go out so he asked me." He added.

The corners of turned into a small smile. No wonder the boy ran out saying he would get so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter