Lingerie

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lingerie

Kai § YoonA

YoonKai

requested by: lovesnow

Kai squinted his eyes, carefully scanning through the shop's names. He had to walk down another block before finding the gold colored letters with the pink background, Victoria's Secret. Before he could head into the store, he was forcefully pulled back by Baekhyun. "What are you doing?" Bakehyun hissed quietly. 

"What do you think I'm doing? I want to go in." Kai answered as if it was the most obvious answer. 

"I know that." Baekhyun frowned. "But this is a lingerie place for women."

"Yep, that's exactly why I want to go in there." Kai smirked as he watched Baekhyun turn into a nice color of bright red.

"What if a fan catches us?" Baekhyun glanced warily to both sides while pulling down on his baseball cap even further down. They had just arrived in New York for their SMTown World tour. And today they had the day off, Kai wanted to go shopping however when the EXOs arrived in their hotel, all of Kai's group members flat out rejected him saying they wanted to sleep and maybe when they got up, they'll do some sight seeing. And he couldn't ask Taemin because he was arriving on a later flight with his group and SNSD. With a little bribing though, he was able to get Baekhyun on board. Before they left, Suho had instructed Baekhyun to make sure Kai didn't buy anything crazy, meaning don't let him spend on something that they both knew he was never going to use.

"So? Guys go in this store all the time." Kai points to a man that just happened to be going in to prove his point.

Baekhyun groaned, "Yes, but the guys that go in have a purpose, a purpose to buy something for their girlfriend. More specifically something that's going to be used in the bedroom. If a fan catches you going in what do you think they'll say?" Baekhyun reasoned. He could see the headlines now EXO Kai found shopping for lingerie for his secret girlfriend. Oh yeah, Suho would have a heart attack. Albeit, they had disguises on but he wasn't sure if they were enough. Some of the Asian looking people were already casting them second glances. Speaking of which, people were starting to give them weird looks. Probably because they had stood in front of Victoria's secret for too long. Baekhyun ushered Kai to move over to the side, where they would attract less of attention and get some more privacy.

"Bu-bu-but I want to buy something for noona." Kai pouted, making a puppy face. 

Baekhyun snorted. "You've been what dating for four months now? If you're seriously thinking about giving her something like this, I'm pretty sure you're not going to have a girlfriend. No scratch that I know for sure you're going to be smacked by her unnies."

The main dancer of EXO-K took a breath in and released it. He knew that, of course he knew that if he bought lingerie for her at this point of their relationship he would be thought of as a ert but he had his reasons. "How about you stop worrying about me? If you let me go in and not tell Suho hyung about this, I'll help you out with Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter